Closed Thread
Page 372 of 501 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 370 371 372 373 374 382 422 472 ... LastLast
Results 7,421 to 7,440 of 10009

Thread: Toriko

Default Re: Toriko

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Zebra already has a Hour d'Ovaure(Is that right?) unfortunately.
    I always believed that HK will change some of thier dishes otherwise the levels are far to low for them

It doesn't have to fit into the same category. Sunny and Toriko both wanted the Jewel Meat as two different dishes if I remember correctly. So Zebra could use this "DEVIL" as any dish he wants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    Rock Lee: What is it Kakashi sensei?
    Kakashi: It was as if a million fangirls cried out in agony and were suddenly silenced!

That was a decent end to a surprisingly enjoyable training arc. Here's hoping the next chapter keeps focus on the 0th Biotope and the Gourmet World.

Who was Joa again?

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

Quote Originally Posted by MarcelloF View Post
    Who was Joa again?
    Darknil Kahn's personal chef.

Seems like it's time to update my characters map. I have already added a lot of characters and categories, but I'm waiting for this arc to end.

Why is Zebura drawn so badly in the anime?

Sent from my Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
    I recommend: Destroy & Revolution, God of High School, Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru, Magi, Noblesse, Onepunch-Man and Sun-Ken Rock

Shima.

Shima no.

No, Shima.

It's too early for a war.
    Last edited by Cruithne; June 21st, 2012 at 09:44 PM.

Who was Joa again?
    I think he showed up at the tail-end of Livebearer's arc. He was sort of dressed like a jester, and his entire body was covered.

http://toriko.wikia.com/wiki/Joa

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    Darknil Kahn's personal chef.
    Ha, I've gotta be honest, I laughed when the answer to my question was another name I don't know xD

I really have to start learning the names in Toriko. It'S almost as big of a problem as Bleach used to be for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
    I think he showed up at the tail-end of Livebearer's arc. He was sort of dressed like a jester, and his entire body was covered.

http://toriko.wikia.com/wiki/Joa
    Oh yeah, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by sabret00the View Post
    Why is Zebura drawn so badly in the anime?

Sent from my Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
    They're censoring his face i think which is stupid because they go around killing things and eating them.

in one piece when did they start mentioning of a war between WB and marineford? maybe they will just mention it now but it will probably not happen so soon

That war has been hinted since chapter 109.

Quote Originally Posted by Law of the sea View Post
    They're censoring his face i think which is stupid because they go around killing things and eating them.
    Every time when I think my opinion on the anime can't get any lower than it already is, you guys tell me about stuff like this.
    Is Toei actively trying to make this nothing like the manga as much as possible, or what the fuck is wrong with them completely pussyfying Toriko, removing and semblance it had to its spiritual ancestor HnK.
    I know, It's for kids, but this is 100% ridiculous.

Ha, I've gotta be honest, I laughed when the answer to my question was another name I don't know xD

I really have to start learning the names in Toriko. It'S almost as big of a problem as Bleach used to be for me.

Oh yeah, thanks.
    Only in Toriko the characters are actualy interesting and distinct. Also that was sort of my intention to be honest

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
    Shima.

Shima no.

No, Shima.

It's too early for a war.
    In OP we heard of the "coming incident" before Thriller Bark, so the fact that Ichiryu anounced it doesn't mean it's gonna start right next week.

Anyways, I was thinking: if it was Joa, then perhaps speeding up the war was his intention ? He stated that he and Darnil Kahn aren't allied with either IGO or the Bishokukai and actualy have an inteligence network surpassing either of these. So could it be he intentionaly rallied Chiyo up, because he knew she'd attack the branches of the Shokurin temple, which would on one side weaken the IGO and agitate it to seek prepare for a much more immediate confrontation ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    Every time when I think my opinion on the anime can't get any lower than it already is, you guys tell me about stuff like this.
    Is Toei actively trying to make this nothing like the manga as much as possible, or what the fuck is wrong with them completely pussyfying Toriko, removing and semblance it had to its spiritual ancestor HnK.
    I know, It's for kids, but this is 100% ridiculous.
    His face is not censored it's just weird seeing Zebra in color.

And I'm going to say this for the 1,000th time; the anime is not any different from the manga aside for the fact that there's not blood whatsoever and the occasional (as with all anime) filler. They show limb amputation, surgery, and slices, every move from the show but with the absence of blood.

And one final thing is the experience of the anime isn't ruined at all by the removal of blood. Unless that's the main reason you LOVE Toriko. And I know they're very similar but at this point Fist of the North Star and Toriko are comparable in manga form but anime-wise, with all the censorship pacts that have been instated, now, and I know there will be more in the future, it's not worth it comparing an anime with moderate censorship in 2012 to an anime from the 1980's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    Rock Lee: What is it Kakashi sensei?
    Kakashi: It was as if a million fangirls cried out in agony and were suddenly silenced!

The mouth is actually slightly censored:

Lmao...Wow someone can't draw. Zebra was fine in the episode last week. Aside from head being crazy tiny.

~My Harem, S-Rank~

To be fair that shot isn't even a second long. I was too lazy to go through the whole episode to look for another good shot that shows his mouth from the side. I was just trying to point out how you can't see the gums, most likely to make it look less threatening.

Closed Thread

Thread Information