View Poll Results: Are you satisfied with the latest OP eps (animation & art wise)

Voters
868. You may not vote on this poll
  • I don't see any problem with them, so, yes I am

317 36.52%
  • hmmm..maybe

231 26.61%
  • No!

320 36.87%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 284 of 284 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 282 283 284
Results 5,661 to 5,675 of 5675

Thread: A Study of One Piece Animation

Default Re: A Study of One Piece Animation

Staff List (813-815)
    813: Tokoro/(Kimitaka Ito)
    814: Ito/Isochi(guts)
    815: Suzuki(Aya)/Kitazaki

So those shots that looked like Inoue in the preview for 813 were probably key animation by him because he isn't supervising. Tomita is obviously doing key animation on it too, as evident by the end of the preview, but his KA never really looks like Inoue to me aside from when he would work under him. Inoue comes back to One Piece from time to time to do some key animation so I'm sure it's him though, especially since Tiger Mask W wrapped recently. If it is him, or even if it's the style that Kimitaka Ito has finally developed for himself as the newest AD, then I'll be surprised

Guess what everyone, Noboru Koizumi is the Animation Supervisor for Episode 816, his first episode since Episode 295

So this is the staff list for Episodes 813-817

813: Tokoro/(Ito K.)
    816: Hosoda/Noboru
    817: Hitayama(Chioka)/Matsuda

Ep 309 was too good for me Ocelot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatCaptainUsopp View Post
    Guess what everyone, Noboru Koizumi is the Animation Supervisor for Episode 816, his first episode since Episode 295

So this is the staff list for Episodes 813-817

813: Tokoro/(Ito K.)
    816: Hosoda/Noboru
    817: Hitayama(Chioka)/Matsuda
    Great news! do you guys think it's possible he stays a regular? or perhaps make some key animation for 816?

Quote Originally Posted by Ocelot View Post
    Great news! do you guys think it's possible he stays a regular? or perhaps make some key animation for 816?
    He co-supervised 808 with Yokoyama and he's already back so he's definitely a regular

Since it's been eight episodes since his last episode I imagine he and his wife Izumi Kyouko will probably be able to do all of the key animation for #816 by themselves, too.
    Avatar: Igarashi Kyou (married name: Hasumi Kyou) from the web comic 性転換後、親友と (Seitenka-go. Shin'yuu to) by Eroe (Pixiv; Twitter) | Gender bender is love! Gender bender is life!

Quote Originally Posted by Yuugi's Black Magician View Post
    Since it's been eight episodes since his last episode I imagine he and his wife Izumi Kyouko will probably be able to do all of the key animation for #816 by themselves, too.
    Good sign or a bad sign? I've heard good things about them both in terms of them soloing the key animation

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatCaptainUsopp View Post
    Good sign or a bad sign? I've heard good things about them both in terms of them soloing the key animation
    Koizumi's episode usually look good. He's a good action animator and his character art doesn't suffer, so his Izumi probably covers most of that stuff. Go watch his Tiger Mask W stuff.
    Avatar: Igarashi Kyou (married name: Hasumi Kyou) from the web comic 性転換後、親友と (Seitenka-go. Shin'yuu to) by Eroe (Pixiv; Twitter) | Gender bender is love! Gender bender is life!

Carcharodon Piledriver Crossword's Avatar

Huh, well. If Kitazaki and more importantly Koizumi are back on board as semi-regulars at least that throws more than a bit of extra work my way in terms of completing that comparison chart I've mentioned, but that's fine. While I admit that I've cooled a bit on Koizumi's designs themselves, his animation when he's gone solo have been low-key fun to watch and there was definitely some Ishizuka-ness about his shading during the special. Funny how that went kind of in reverse. It looks like his episode might cover chapter 850 which has some pretty big moments
    Spoiler:
    Pedro vs. Baron Tamago and the reveal that Pudding's evil
    so assuming they don't chop it up (a big assumption) it could be a very promising episode. Hosoda's a bit of a wildcard as a director, though.

I also see that Miho Hirayama is back in the director's seat for the first time in a little bit which is good since I've liked what I've seen from her episodes so far. Matsuda too; I don't think she's been in the animation director's chair since the Marine Supernova filler.
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

Kimitoshi Chioka (First series director for dragon ball super) is also onboard it seems.

I had my suspicions that Koizumi would go on to become a regular again after the special, but man am I happy to see him on board. His sharp style and awesome action sequences are something else. As crossword said, him and Ishizuka have a lot of resemblances. My guess would be that Koizumi inspired Ishizuka, so if he's back then maybe Ishizuka will be back also?! This increase in ADs makes me wonder if we'll see more episodes overseen by multiple supervisors, or perhaps some other supervisors stepping back to focus on key animation. We haven't seen Isamu Takara since #802, which makes me a bit worried since I really like his style.
    Last edited by Jakisuaki; November 12th, 2017 at 08:34 AM.

staff looks very promising, i cant wait for Noboru and Chioka episode ^^
    omg im so happy

12/11 813 「因縁の対面 ルフィとビッグ・マム!」
    A Fateful Meeting - Luffy and Big Mom !

19/11 814 「魂の叫び ブルック&ペドロ電撃作戦」
    Cry of the Soul - Brook and Pedro 's lightning attack Strategy

26/11 815 「さよなら プリン涙の決意」
    Goodbye - Pudding 's Tearful Decision

03/12 816 「左目の因縁 ペドロVSタマゴ男爵」
    The Fate of the Left Eyes - Pedro vs Baron Tamago

One Piece Concept - French Fansubbing
    http://onepiececoncept.free.fr - #OP-Concept@irc.fansub-irc.eu

Looks like Isamu Takara is focusing more on key animation now that new ADs have been added. Really looking forward to seeing where his work can go in the future.

Also, Ishizuka was KA on DBS #115 it seems. Fingers crossed that we'll see some stuff from him on One Piece very soon.
    Last edited by Jakisuaki; November 12th, 2017 at 07:30 AM.

ANN just posted an interview with Eisaku Inoue. Nothing mindblowing but still...
    https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/fea...-inoue/.124115
    Check out my artwork and my musings here:
    http://o-chan30.blogspot.com/
    http://ochan28.deviantart.com/

Interesting they been ramping up animation lately.

Inoue,noboru kozumi and chioka worked on tiger mask before coming back to one piece.

I thought I would never see inoue and kozumi return.

Now all we need is Komaki aya to direct & storyboard again then that's a dream scenario.

Man, looking at scenes from Dressrosa really showed me how much the anime has improved since then

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information