View Poll Results: Are you satisfied with the latest OP eps (animation & art wise)

Voters
878. You may not vote on this poll
  • I don't see any problem with them, so, yes I am

321 36.56%
  • hmmm..maybe

232 26.42%
  • No!

325 37.02%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 290 of 299 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 288 289 290 291 292 ... LastLast
Results 5,781 to 5,800 of 5972

Thread: A Study of One Piece Animation

Default Re: A Study of One Piece Animation

Tate working on the Dragon Ball movie will probably depend on who the animation supervisor is. After how poorly he was treated on Dragon Ball Super I really hope he participates to receive a chance to claim a victory.
    Avatar: Igarashi Kyou (married name: Hasumi Kyou) from the web comic 性転換後、親友と (Seitenka-go. Shin'yuu to) by Eroe (Pixiv; Twitter) | Gender bender is love! Gender bender is life!

One Piece Episode 831:
    Storyboard and Episode Director: Yusuke Suzuki
    Animation Director: Kenji Yokoyama

Interesting not seeing Takagi or Hisada after Isochi, this means that they're really saving ADs for the Tea Party and that's when we'll probably see Hisada, Takagi, Matsuda, Kimitaka Ito and maybe Inoue and Koizumi

Episode 830 with kata introduction will be really good,Komaki will do good job like in 824,i thinking who will animate introduction...

18/03 828 「死の協定 ルフィ&ベッジ連合軍!」
    Deadly Agreement - Luffy & Bege Ally Their Forces !

25/03 829 「ルフィ暗躍 開宴直前!陰謀の結婚式」
    Luffy’s Secret Plan - Just Before the Ceremony Opening ! The Wedding Conspiracy

01/04 830 「家族集結 開宴!地獄のお茶会」
    Family Gathering - Opening of the Ceremony ! The Hellish Tea Party

08/04 831 「仮面夫婦 サンジ♥プリン入場!」
    The Pretend Couple - Sanji ♥ Pudding Entrance !
    Last edited by Chibi JFZ; March 9th, 2018 at 08:12 AM.

One Piece Concept - French Fansubbing
    http://onepiececoncept.free.fr - #OP-Concept@irc.fansub-irc.eu

What is the information on the OP summer special this year? I heard a lot about it but I haven't been able to get anything by googling.

Carcharodon Piledriver Crossword's Avatar

We don't know yet. All we do know is that it exists and that Studio Guts (outsource studio that Isochi, Yukiko Nakatani, and Shingo Fujisaki belong to) is likely shouldering the main workload since they tweeted about revealing the character designer in the future.

Speaking of twitter, an observation I saw today:
    Dragon Ball Super (131 episodes)
    - 5 series directors
    - 4 Toei Animation producers
    - 3 production managers

One Piece (800+ episodes)
    - 5 series directors
    - 6 Toei Animation producers
    - 8 production managers
    Jesus Christ.
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

One Piece anime really isn't getting much love from Toei it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    It's a disposable eight hundred episode cartoon. So, yeah. Bound to happen.
    Avatar: Igarashi Kyou (married name: Hasumi Kyou) from the web comic 性転換後、親友と (Seitenka-go. Shin'yuu to) by Eroe (Pixiv; Twitter) | Gender bender is love! Gender bender is life!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    If you're talking about the info above, that doesn't mean it isn't getting any love. Super has such a shitty production schedule that series directors come and go in short rounds. One Piece having 5 directors in 800 episodes isn't bad. The anime is getting love, just look at the staff lists and recent episodes

Yes that's true, makes sense. I like the recent effort put into the anime, the animation director has been great. His art alone has done a lot to elevate the entire show to a higher level.

like i said before, this arc has really great animation , except the fight between luffy and cracker And that was because of special episode of east blue (2hour)
    I dont know if they're going to do another special episode this year, but I hope they dont , because This will affect the upcoming episodes Especially as we are heading to the beginning of Tea Party!

So for those wondering what Shintani's been up to lately, it was just announced that he's the animation director for the upcoming Dragon Ball movie.

We know if someone from dragonball super staff will be back to one piece or already is?

There hasn't been a whole lot of overlap historically between One Piece's and Super's staff as far as I know. Well we have confirmation on Shida I suppose, but he doesn't quite count. Takeo Ide I don't think is going anywhere since he hasn't contributed to One Piece on a regular basis in years, and I'd prefer Shimanuki stay away unless he seriously ups his game. Tate would be the dream but I'm certainly not holding my breath.

If tate nad onishi comeback and do luffy fight *.*

Since Shintani's designs for Movie #20 look so good. I bet Tate and Oonishi are going to clamor to work on this movie, especially since Nagamine is directing. We might just be in store for another Film Z.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuugi's Black Magician View Post
    Since Shintani's designs for Movie #20 look so good. I bet Tate and Oonishi are going to clamor to work on this movie, especially since Nagamine is directing. We might just be in store for another Film Z.
    That sounds cool.
    I'm NOT a doggy. I am a creature from another world.

This has nothing to do with One Piece, but did you all see Tate's work on the latest episode of DBS?

both Tate and shida Did Really Great work in DBS 130, I am very happy for their last work in Super, I hope to see them in the movie and then One Piece , why not

Toei didn't start another series in the fall of last year for people like Inoue and Koizumi to work on, so that's likely why they've been working on One Piece since the fall. So we should likely be seeing them throughout the rest of the year on One Piece before whatever series they're working on next starts up which is probably the next Saint Seiya that's airing in 2019

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information