View Poll Results: Are you satisfied with the latest OP eps (animation & art wise)

Voters
873. You may not vote on this poll
  • I don't see any problem with them, so, yes I am

319 36.54%
  • hmmm..maybe

232 26.58%
  • No!

322 36.88%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 296 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296
Results 5,901 to 5,914 of 5914

Thread: A Study of One Piece Animation

Quote Originally Posted by beatermatrix View Post
    Do you guys think there is a chance that after they done dbs movie someone will come to op team or we will get some scenes done by old animators who work on op earlier like tate,onishi,shintani etc... ?
    It all depends on what happens with Dragon Ball after the movie. If a new series starts with the new designs, I fully expect Shintani, Onishi and Tate to stay there but if not, there's a chance that they could come back seeing as we got people like Ishizuka and Inoue back

Default Re: A Study of One Piece Animation

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4236636508862148

Anyone speak Chinese?

We're not quite sure what Tu is saying here... might mean he's jumping ship to another show?

Carcharodon Piledriver Crossword's Avatar

I'm not sure about the second part, but the first sentence seems to be him saying he wants to take part in the Katakuri fight.
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

Google translation is saying like crossword say he want to work on kata fight and second part is saying ''when you finish this time you should roll out the beautiful theater'' this is what google is saying :D He post few cuts from last ep with katakuri this was done by him or this is just random?

That's Nuki's work I believe, I think he's just posting examples of why he wants to work on it. Man, everyone wants to work on Luffy vs Kata, I guess that's good news for that fight :D

We can atleast expect Tu for the upcoming Elbaf flashback, but he's a busy guy working on Kitaro as well as Pokemon S&M. Who knows.

"Want to draw Katakuri's fight episode so much… Might move on to the Pretty Cure movie after I finish the episode I'm working on… (kneel) (kneel)" - Tu Yong-Ce

Edit: well https://m.weibo.cn/status/4238201357138053
    Last edited by TheGreatCaptainUsopp; May 11th, 2018 at 06:47 PM.

Who is Tu? Sorry for the dumb question.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Krupp View Post
    Who is Tu? Sorry for the dumb question.
    Animator who recently joined the show but he seems to be leaving

I hope he will stay with op but if he will leave then i want him to comeback when we will have kata fight.

Tu did the scenes from Carmel leaving the kids (last part of Part A) to the kids singing the song.

He also said that Hosoda is a very nice person.

From what we know he will probably leave op team for pretty cure movie, we know something more about this, if this is 100%?

Quote Originally Posted by beatermatrix View Post
    From what we know he will probably leave op team for pretty cure movie, we know something more about this, if this is 100%?
    There is still possibility that he will return to One Piece after he finish his next project. Hopefully.

Last edited by beatermatrix; May 20th, 2018 at 11:28 AM.

So that One Piece X Namie Amuro animation for OP 20 has shown it's face at a Namie Amuro concert and the style of whoever the AD was for it doesn't look like anyone on the show but yet they're still trying to replicate Ichikawa's style. The One Piece portion starts at 0:40 and that cut of them falling from the sky looks either inspired or outright copied from Tate's cut from OP 12

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information