Page 1 of 301 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Thumbs down Naruto Discussion!

~Manga Spoilers Below~

Chapter 247 had some rather big revelations. Temari, Kankuro, and Neji all have moved up & become Jounins (damn, that was fast) Gaara has become the new Kazekage!!! of the hidden sand, he's aged a bit & has longer hair, I like the new look.

Meanwhile Shikamaru is still a Chunnin & Sakura has also moved up to Chuunin level. Naruto I believe would still be genin, like Konohamaru :D. No word on Lee, Shino, Kiba and the rest of the original rookie 9.

We also get a glimpse of the new Shichibukai...err, um Akatsuki member ;). He looks pretty wild, he rides around on a huge bird (eagle/hawk) and can create things out of his hand (think D, from Vampire Hunt D), all in all great chapter, can't wait for the next issue.

First, I think that Akatsuki member is a she, not a guy, judging from the whole ''husband'' line thingie.

Second, seeing as how Shikamaru said Naruto was the only one from his class who hadn't become a Chuunin yet, I'd say all of the other rookies all became Chuunin too.

Ni.

Oh, I see. Yeh, I've only seen the raw & read a fairly brief plot summary, a few days ago.

Haven't caught up on the scanlation yet. Thanks for clearing that up.

Ha ha, when I read this chapter, I was screaming: OMG!! Gaara is Kazekage!!! My sincere apologies to whoever in chan at that time :x

But yeah, I hope the new arc will stay interesting.

The time skip really gave Naruto a fresh feeling, like the feeling I got when I first started reading it. Gaara being Kazekage completely caught me off guard, I mean I knew he was going to be Kazekage someday...just not so soon. The recent chapters have been really great. I want to see what all the other people look like.

A little off topic, but here's a Naruto Deleted Scene. I think fans will enjoy it B)

Aggravator via Destiny darktravis's Avatar

Originally posted by Mog@Feb 16 2005, 06:47 AM
    First, I think that Akatsuki member is a she, not a guy, judging from the whole ''husband'' line thingie.

Second, seeing as how Shikamaru said Naruto was the only one from his class who hadn't become a Chuunin yet, I'd say all of the other rookies all became Chuunin too.

Ni.
    [snapback]3302[/snapback]
    Just to let everyone know, the 'husband' comment was a mistranslation
    It was supposed to be something along the lines of "Master Sasori, you can wait here, I can do this myself" or something like that
    Also, it's generally agreed that hand-mouth is a girl, though it's official

YAY, AKATSUKI! I have SO been waiting for them

Monsieur Orange

As petty as this sounds, I was disappointed with this chapter simply because I was hoping for Lee and Gai x_x yeah, I know.

But, yay! Shikamaru! And it's good to know everyone's new positions. :)

EDIT - Rofl! That "Deleted Naruto Scene" XD

:P Don't trust translation entirely, including mine :P We make mistakes. I was reading Naruto in English with my gf and I was like ???. This sounds different than what I read in Japanese :x

KatanaJon

Originally posted by Heritic@Feb 15 2005, 04:26 PM
    The time skip really gave Naruto a fresh feeling, like the feeling I got when I first started reading it. Gaara being Kazekage completely caught me off guard, I mean I knew he was going to be Kazekage someday...just not so soon. The recent chapters have been really great. I want to see what all the other people look like.
    [snapback]3436[/snapback]
    You're the opposite of me.

I actually lost interest in Naruto a week or two ago.

I don't hate it, I just don't care right now. I don't know why, I just don't.

Marred

So far, I like the way everyone looks now better than they did before. I guess this is a bit random, but I&#39;m really anxious to know what Akamaru looks like now, :lol: since he was only a puppy before, right? I hope he is a big dog, like Kiba&#39;s sister&#39;s dog. ....... ..... ... Yes, that IS the extent of my thoughts on the latest Naruto chapter... <_< nyeh.

Originally posted by KatanaJon@Feb 15 2005, 01:35 PM
    You&#39;re the opposite of me.

I actually lost interest in Naruto a week or two ago.

I don&#39;t hate it, I just don&#39;t care right now. I don&#39;t know why, I just don&#39;t.
    [snapback]3451[/snapback]
    I&#39;m opposite of you, I actually picked up after a bit over one year of break. Well, not fully back yet, still deciding if it&#39;ll be interesting enough fro me to keep reading.

I have enjoyed the new chapters a lot, at least more than I used to. But is another exam really necessary ? I mean, plot-wise, is there anything worse than a paper test? Well, perhaps there&#39;s still a chance of not having it because of Akatsuki&#39;s actions.

Cgoten

Not sure if this is the right thread to mention this in, but it looks like the Naruto TV series was licensed by ShoPro.

But, whatever.... It was gonna happen sooner or later. =/

Originally posted by Cgoten@Feb 15 2005, 05:15 PM
    Not sure if this is the right thread to mention this in, but it looks like the Naruto TV series was licensed by ShoPro.

But, whatever.... It was gonna happen sooner or later. =/
    Yep, I just heard about that. That&#39;s a shame since the anime was getting to a really good part of the series, now most of the subbers will drop it. But all I can say is: I want Uncut DVDs.

Cgoten

Heh, someone is obviously gonna keep subbing it though, since it&#39;s so popular.

Discovered Stowaway

i only read it in SJ, its really cool tho
    my CD, THE GLASS, is now available on the iTunes Music Store!!

You can also get it from CD Baby
    Become my friend on
    myspace!!

Just to let everyone know, the &#39;husband&#39; comment was a mistranslation
    It was supposed to be something along the lines of "Master Sasori, you can wait here, I can do this myself" or something like that
    Well, that sucks. Next time I&#39;ll just download a raw or something...

... If I even knew where in the hell to get them. *Sighs*

/offtopic
    I wonder why he needs to convert files to rar after getting from me or other people... o.o;

Thread Information