Page 51 of 301 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

it's not like he can't recrut more :laugh:
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Oh, another one down. Okay, she/he went down a bit too fast, me thinks. And Sasori went down too slow. Next time, (x+y)/2 would be be better...

But yeah, it's becoming a bit more interesting.

Sasori was Sakura's proving ground so that's probably why the firght was so fcking long, Kishi had to make her (lookk ) useful so Naruto can be the loser again. and DeiDei :laugh: was already crippled and the Kakashi crippled him even more so Naruto could then fought a jutsuless ninja which IHMO made him look bad( go figure) no to mention the complete loss of control after he went Kyuubi lvl3. and there is of course the lack of any completely new jutstu from Naruto. so to conclude - the point of thic arc is to make Naruto a loser again.

so it better get interesting soon.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Naruto is an idiot for beating up a handicapped person.

*cackle* I don't think any member of Akatsuki can count as a handicapped person, even with two missing arms.

I'm a little miffed that Deidara died so quickly after being introduced only a short while ago, but I guess it's in Deidara's character to "go out with a bang." Also this means we can get the ball rolling on the rest of the plot.

*plays taps for Deidara* You will be missed, unlike Sasori.

And dammit I STILL can't figure out 100% if Deidara is a boy or a girl! Are those really boobs or was it just random parts of the body that were expanding?

But Neji! *fangirl squee*

Going by the anime, Deidara is a guy. Listening to the voices in the Akatsuki shadowy meeting of doom reveals as such.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...liptonicet.jpg
    Mystere and Sogeking, now sponsors of Lipton Iced Tea! (Thanks to Namisan18)

The deep voices were caused by the special Kage Bunshin the Akatsuki were using...
    We can only truly confirm their voices when they appear on screen when the anime reaches chapter 247.

EDIT:Found the info...
    Akatsuki Astral Projection Technique(Unnamed)

This technique is used by the Akatsuki to gather at one location while the members are at different parts of the world.By forming the needed handseal,the astral form of each member will appear at the desired location.The spirit can act in conjunction with other members to do combination jutsu such as Genryuu Kyuu Fuujin.While in spirit form,the member's voice will sound deep and distorted.

Oh god,my hands...

Aggravator via Destiny darktravis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Forte EXE
    EDIT:Found the info...
    Akatsuki Astral Projection Technique(Unnamed)

This technique is used by the Akatsuki to gather at one location while the members are at different parts of the world.By forming the needed handseal,the astral form of each member will appear at the desired location.The spirit can act in conjunction with other members to do combination jutsu such as Genryuu Kyuu Fuujin.While in spirit form,the member's voice will sound deep and distorted.
    Where did you find this info, Forte?

Please visit my deviantArt Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by darktravis
    Where did you find this info, Forte?
    this sounds like something coming from leafninja.com, isn't it?

yup you're right. so that's in no way official :D

Yeah....it's from leafninja.com
    The jutsu doesn't have a name yet,that's all.

Is it just me, or is this new filler totally pimping?

OMG YHEY!!

x3 This whole thing is going on disk, I swear~!

it's about time to wake up this thread, here's some naruto spoiler:

278 [Assasin...!]

Picture: Deidara

Inside: He himself is the ultimate art. The life of beauty that lived within this nin, shall now fall here.

Deidara has become a suicide bomb, but it doesn't happen on the ground; it explodes in the air.
    From deep in the ground, a sharp and long ivy pierces through Deidara.
    "I will dispose of you after this... how tasty it will be*," the far off and hidden form of Zetsu says.
    Kakashi knew that something had come through the use of seals.
    "This might be dangerous too..." says Kakashi.
    Hearing this, Chiyo says, "I will remain here."

Chiyo: "By using the Tensei (rebirth/revival) ninjutsu, I will be able to revive Gaara. Before I do that however, I want you guys to call for reinforcements from the Sand."

Sakura had listened to the information provided by Sasori from there, and Team Gai were to go and report to Konoha of the circumstances.
    "So what are we supposed to do now, Kakashi-sensei?.." asks Naruto.
    Kakashi calls upon his ninja hounds with instructions to head towards the Hidden Sand. And Kakashi and his team head towards the Hidden Grass.

From Sasori and Deidara's death, a path comes connected to a new assassin!?
    Next Chapter: [The Birth of One Who Changes]

it's probably a fake one, but i don't care, it's just to activate the thread, really.

it seems that there are 14 fake spoilers this week for naruto XD

I'm thinking this is fake...I can't believe that Zetsu will kill Deidara...

you don't show any objectivity there

Question

"Team Gai were to go and report to Konoha of the circumstances"
    What does that mean? All of team Gai have to now go back to Konoha just to report on the situation?

Gai: "Hokage-sama, we were fighting the Akatsuki, and... like bad stuff happened!"

5th "O RLY"

:mellow:

What makes you say that? I believe all we know about Zetsu is he looks like an overly large venus fly trap and can eat people. (which is uber cool, btw) XD

He's like Wapol, cept unlike Wapol he is actually COOL.

Aggravator via Destiny darktravis's Avatar

RAW is out now
    According to the translation, Kakashi's new ability actually allows him send things to a different space (kinda like a reverse summoning)

Please visit my deviantArt Gallery

ok this chapter was... blah. i'm waiting for the end of this mini arc. let's revive gaara and move on.

with kakashi teleporting (that's stupid...) deidara we're not 100% sure she's dead

Argh, I was hoping Deidara would explode and create a supernova; an explosion great enough to consume half the forest!

And instead Kishi decided to put a spread of Naruto yelling? X_x I mean, if we know that Gaara can be revived, then isn't it kinda pointless to lengthen the chapter by showing how sad Naruto is?

Thread Information