+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 66 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Gintama Discussion

Default Re: Gintama Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
    They still have Kamui and Takasugi to take care of.

But I've been getting that feeling too. Unless Sorachi goes back to everyday shenanigans for awhile after this, I could see Gintama ending soon.
    Bah, he can always says that all of these people were only the monday Shogun so it's not very important.

Quote Originally Posted by frej View Post
    wow the shogun and he isn't unconcious!
    now looking forward to see wich shogon Oboro will join and when takasugi will come?
    The murawaragumi are already his allies and it won't be surprising if sadasada is also.
    Wasn't it said that the govt deals with the Harusame ?
    If he appears it would totally make sense but this isn't the time for it i think.
    eaf4e9

Sailing through the Sea of Blood to find Sniper Island

I got the feeling that either Sadasada or Oboro will get away... or maybe only Oboro, since he seems to be too powerful and important to get defeated now...
    Anyway, the last page with the friggin Shogun is great!!

Summit of Evolution maxterdexter's Avatar

The question is "Why the shogun knows" and my answer is:

Spoiler:
    His sister.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    Pokemon X

Summit of Evolution maxterdexter's Avatar

It's better than an anime going "Oh, and Gintoki finds ANOTHER orphan who doesn't belive in himself" Gintama can pull it off, but eventualy would get stale.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    Pokemon X

I don't think that Oboro will go this early. He's too much important.
    He's the only goal that can make Gintoki, Katsura and Takasugi fight along.
    But I don't think such an epic arc can exist in this world.

I really, really, really hope the Shogun turns out to be a badass. He's usually the ultimate butt-monkey, but I would love to see him turn on the awesome for this arc.

New chapter is out: http://hiwamatanoboru.com/2012/04/07...ma-39-release/

And this arc is so full of win.
    Nah.

This is an incredible arc, and this is coming from someone who doesn't particularly like Gintama.

I wish Gintama actually tended towards the serious with humorous underpinnings instead of vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by tatermoog View Post
    I wish Gintama actually tended towards the serious with humorous underpinnings instead of vice versa.
    Agreed. Though if it was, it probably would've ended by now.

The Shogun is awesome. Great chapter can't wait for the fights in the next chapter.

I just crapped my pants. And they are white dammit. :(

I've always felt that what gave Gintama its charm is that when serious stuff happens, you really care about it because it's infrequent. These are the same guys who are always joking around and ridiculous things are happening with. It's not like you're just getting introduced to a character, they're ones you know and love in lots of different situations. So there's more meaning and impact to when they act serious. It's like in that arc early on when Gin loses his memories and no one can really give an example of why they like the old him so much and he feels worthless, but they know he's really important to them so they keep trying to help him.

I hope this arc won't end so fast, it turned to be pretty easy for Gintoki and co to return the situation.

Read the new chapter. This just amazing. I really love Gintama. Sorachi is awesome. Everything about this chapter is just awesome.

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

Quote Originally Posted by kewl0210 View Post
    I've always felt that what gave Gintama its charm is that when serious stuff happens, you really care about it because it's infrequent. These are the same guys who are always joking around and ridiculous things are happening with. It's not like you're just getting introduced to a character, they're ones you know and love in lots of different situations. So there's more meaning and impact to when they act serious. It's like in that arc early on when Gin loses his memories and no one can really give an example of why they like the old him so much and he feels worthless, but they know he's really important to them so they keep trying to help him.
    This I agree with 100%. Also thanks again for the new chapter.
    Last edited by Yuudi; April 12th, 2012 at 08:35 PM. Reason: For a quote and thank you

Thanks for the chapter. Amazing like always, it's turning to be an all out war.

we finally see the face it's annoying how long were gonna have to wait though for the anime to make it this far. I wonder how well this is doing in the rankings compared to other series?

Like smash brothers and other fighting games? Come read my articles at http://www.thefighterscorner.org/

Sailing through the Sea of Blood to find Sniper Island

Another fast read!
    I wonder how long this arc can last with the Tendoshuu making it's appearance now...

http://hiwamatanoboru.com/2012/04/20/gintama-397/
    Gintama for everybody. Enjoy this epic chapter.

Spoiler:
    Can't believe Gintoki just killed someone.
    And the Shogun was really awesome.
    Nah.

The frigging Shogun.. the frigging Shogun.. So much for the status quo.
    I have no words for this right now. One of Gintama's best arcs, hands down.
    In Loving Memory of Toraish, Rex Avium: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=40786 | 3DS Friend Code: 3196-4274-7836

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information