+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Forced Listening Thread

Default Re: Forced Listening Thread

It was way faster than what I'm used from the Bloodhoundgang (you know all that Mainstream stuff) it was tough, but quit cool nontheless!

BUT It was sligtly scary. I know we are supposed to just listen to the music and ignore the video. But I knew he was trying to puke just by the sound even though I turned my eyes off. WTF LOL
    Thanks for that hahah

NEXT the picture fits so well, she's puking golden glitter...
    [youtube]Ez2wYCRjYyY[/youtube]

It was a pretty good song. Not my favorite genre of music, but it had a good tune/beat to it and I can tell that she's a good singer.

[youtube]ggIc4d2Gfp0&feature=related[/youtube]

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    It was a pretty good song. Not my favorite genre of music, but it had a good tune/beat to it and I can tell that she's a good singer.

[youtube]ggIc4d2Gfp0&feature=related[/youtube]
    Suicide is pretty painful actually, usually, so I don't think this song knows what it's on about.

[YOUTUBE]rJgkIvPiyTI[/YOUTUBE]

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Um... I've never seen anything like that before. Makes me wonder if it's real. The music(?) itself i did not enjoy, too loud and formulatic.
    [youtube]LANwIgpha7k[/youtube]

You only really have to listen to the second half because i dont consider the first half to be the same song and i intend for you to listen to the latter.

I enjoyed it. A little bland, but somehow it also seemed to have some poweful meaningful undertones. Kinda hard for me to explain.

[youtube]2B6WtP66gQo[/youtube]

As much as I love Yes, that era of their music always disappoints me. The song is so cheesy and simple compared to the complex beauty that came before it. How can the same band who wrote "Heart Of The Sunrise" and "Siberian Khatru" write something like that? It's just a bit too repetitive and boring to me. Sorry, just can't get into that song.

[youtube]MtOZEAfikSw[/youtube]

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

Good. Real good. It has an interesting start to it, and it remains pretty solid throughout the whole song. I like how the rhythm kinda shifts throughout and then it kinda throws you for a loop at the end (is it over yet? is it over yet?)

[youtube]0_nK-g8sMdg[/youtube]

Good. Real good. It has an interesting start to it, and it remains pretty solid throughout the whole song. I like how the rhythm kinda shifts throughout and then it kinda throws you for a loop at the end (is it over yet? is it over yet?)

nicce slow beginning,but dark intro and than it`s a decent song which gets impulsive at the middle part..i enjoyed to hear it

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gz_BVyYgEZo&hl=de&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gz_BVyYgEZo&hl=de&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
    UnrevealedVegapunk/Ryokugyu/Loki/Rocks/Im-san/C.Gaban
    IslandElbaf/Raftel/GodValley
    UnresolvedWeevil´s plan/Explaining DFs/Deal with Kuma/Bonney´s past/Joy-Boy/Zunisha´s story/Roger/Rocks flashback/Void Century/Rioponeglyph/last ancient weapon/the D.clan
    DFSpider/Wind/Metal/Wood/Acid/Liquid/Time-Stop

^Heh, the video was pretty funny and sexy. So was the song which was catchy, a garage rock song with lotsa personality, and I actually ended up listening it again.

So next person has to listen whatever I post ? Or at least pretent he did ?
    [youtube]iaQG5yv8paA[/youtube]
    Last edited by Yoska; April 11th, 2009 at 10:39 AM.

^^ yeah was...catchy :)...don`t know what they were singing about but at least some of them were sexy and funny (like using a foot as mikrophone.)
    reminds me of a summer-hit which will later be a reason why you are ashamed to your kids, when you say...yeah this song was my favourite..your mother and i danced to it

ooooooookay something good now...some serious lyriks and a god damn nicce song..MUST KNOW..here we go with the acoustic version

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CwAf1ITQPFs&hl=de&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CwAf1ITQPFs&hl=de&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
    UnrevealedVegapunk/Ryokugyu/Loki/Rocks/Im-san/C.Gaban
    IslandElbaf/Raftel/GodValley
    UnresolvedWeevil´s plan/Explaining DFs/Deal with Kuma/Bonney´s past/Joy-Boy/Zunisha´s story/Roger/Rocks flashback/Void Century/Rioponeglyph/last ancient weapon/the D.clan
    DFSpider/Wind/Metal/Wood/Acid/Liquid/Time-Stop

I freaking ADORE this track! It's so deep and haunting, just great. I agree with you, the acoustic version is a thousand times better than the original one, the singers voice is much more in the center here.
    *thumbs up*

No lyrics in the next one, just melody. But I hope you can get into this nontheless!
    It's from an incredible movie soundtrack (check out the movie when you've got time!)

[youtube]dL3n5sV68b8[/youtube]

it's really feking hot here, that's for sure

Great song, I saw them live at Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by tigerlilly View Post
    I freaking ADORE this track! It's so deep and haunting, just great. I agree with you, the acoustic version is a thousand times better than the original one, the singers voice is much more in the center here.
    *thumbs up*

No lyrics in the next one, just melody. But I hope you can get into this nontheless!
    It's from an incredible movie soundtrack (check out the movie when you've got time!)

[youtube]dL3n5sV68b8[/youtube]
    Very enchanting and exhilirating melody. I really like that strings segment (can't identify the instrument) that lasts from the middle to the end. What movie is this anyway? It looks familiar. I'd love to listen to the music in the context of the movie.

[YOUTUBE]iN4IuLuL7N4[/YOUTUBE]

Lady Gaga? Take notes. Rebecky_Mo's Avatar

^Tigerlilly's track is from a movie called "Tekkon Kinkreet" (one word in the American release). It's quite good, I'd recommend seeing it.

As for your track, Nobodyman: Powerman 5000 is not my usual type of music (I'm not big on, as I call it, 'screamy-stuff'), but this song is actually kinda catchy. The lead singer's got a good voice too when he's singing normally, too. If they had anything softer (ah, the infamous 'Power Ballad'), I'd probably like it.

And now, for something completely different:
    [youtube]hkdfdC__EvA[/youtube]
    The lyrics are from the poem by Maya Angelou

Like a bad musical song that won't make it to Broadway.

[YOUTUBE]DDchtaNWG-k[/YOUTUBE]

What happened to rap? It used to be about telling stories and giving messages but now a majority of it has degraded into shit. People dismiss rap because they never hear songs like the one above.

[youtube]x_owLgOBTng[/youtube]
    Last edited by Zkaiser; April 10th, 2009 at 03:26 PM.
    ΩMEGA PIRATES: ? Members
    Captain: Zkaiser
    Threat Level: Pink
    Goal: Prove the Elemental Haki Theory

it's really feking hot here, that's for sure

Kinda boring but fun at the same time.

[YOUTUBE]5uQ9W4KexnA[/YOUTUBE]

Embedding was disabled, remember to check for that. When you view a video on Youtube there should be a box to the right of the video labeled "Embed". If it says "Embedding disabled by request" you can't use it.

Anyway, I have heard this song before and I like it. I like Loser more, but this is still good. I think it's got a general funky party kind of element to it.

[YOUTUBE]h-ZmLhMEZfo[/YOUTUBE]
    Dammit. These stupid copyright laws have disabled the audio on all the good clips. The only thing I could find was this Kim Possible AMV. You don't have to watch the video, just listen to the music.

Hmm, it sounds quite good~ Normally not my style of music, but this sounds cool.

[youtube]INgXzChwipY[/youtube]
    Arguably one of the best songs ever written.

If that was arguably one of the best songs ever written then it's probably wise of me not to argue against it. I enjoyed it, I wasn't blown away but I enjoyed the tune. I probably should listen it few more times tho.

I think I might as well keep terrorizing the thread with Finnish popular music. Hey, I have been given an opportunity and damn right I'm going to use it too .
    [youtube]OGFwDHcnAVo[/youtube]

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information