• Jewelry Bonney

142 35.15%
  • Boa Hancock

262 64.85%
Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonney vs. Hancock

Default Re: Bonney vs. Hancock

Quote Originally Posted by Yonkou#3 View Post
    Just have to hold out hope the Bonney fans or better yet the millions upon millions of one piece fans who were honestly disapointed with Boa show up soon.
    It's all in your head . In you head lies a universe that centers around you. Imagine Bonney winning. IMAGINAAAATION!

People who think Bonney is more badass than Boa. People please. Open your eyes. Boa earned an 80 million bounty and Shickibukai status at age 16. She took down a horde of marines and Vice Admiral Momonga in one hit! She ordered the execution of three of her most loyal followers in front of an entire arena. Other than with Luffy, she's cold-hearted and sadistic with anyone and every one. And people don't think she's badass? People please.
    Check out my tumblr for my thoughts on random movies and manga^^

http://lion-kun.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Detheroc View Post
    Can someone bother with explaining what is so badass about Bonney?

Coby before Garp - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - Crocodile

Rate her badassness there ;o
    Seriously she is not badass ... She's just talk ''i'll crush those strawhats in new world'' bleh my back.
    I'd say about a 7 or 8 using that scale.

As for reasons why:
    1) She's a Supernova. That counts for something. Her bounty is also higher than Zoro's, so the World Government perceives her as a greater threat than him, and we all know how badass Zoro is.
    2) She was able to stand up to Zoro's killing aura and have enough guts to give him a lecture after wards.
    3) Nobody messes with Bonney. Capone was upset with her, but he knew not to mess.
    4) I mentioned the 'defying the female stereotype' already yes? Well, there's that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiroy View Post
    People that say ""are you seriously voting [insert generic rant]" have problems.

You lose. Suck it up.
    Word.

Oh crap, that, means me!

(Bonney kicks [Hancock's] [your] ass) :runs away:

Lol, who would vote for Bonney.. such a childish whiny little brat. Boa is the beaty! Vote for her!

Quote Originally Posted by Urouge View Post
    \

Apoo and Drake weren't trying to get the hell out, which makes it so that the term "everyone" doesn't stand.
    Drake was trying to get the hell out. He just got caught and couldn't make it.
    Apoo was, but he got distracted by the Admiral and decided to stay and watch instead.

People who think Bonney is more badass than Boa. People please. Open your eyes. Boa earned an 80 million bounty and Shickibukai status at age 16. She took down a horde of marines and Vice Admiral Momonga in one hit! She ordered the execution of three of her most loyal followers in front of an entire arena. Other than with Luffy, she's cold-hearted and sadistic with anyone and every one. And people don't think she's badass? People please.
    You're right. She was ONCE a badass a long time ago and now she's some shabby, strawhat kid's prison bitch. Making Luffy's dinner and feeding it to him while blushing is the antithesis of badassery!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mog View Post
    Also, it's a children's comic from Japan.

Why are you comparing it to cultural engravings and burritos.

Apoo and Drake weren't trying to get the hell out, which makes it so that the term "everyone" doesn't stand. Luffy DID try to fight Smoker, but that was back in Loguetown. After that, he had no reason to try to fight him again. There's a huge difference between running away from someone based on reputation and running away from someone based on personal experience.
    The thing is though that with Kizaru it is a mix of reputation and experience because Luffy had his experience with Aokiji. If Kizaru would have been the first Admiral he ever met I think he would have opposed him just as he did with Aokiji back at LL. However having that experience he rather chose to hide (which didn't work well actually).

Quote Originally Posted by Thousand Lion-chan View Post
    People who think Bonney is more badass than Boa. People please. Open your eyes. Boa earned an 80 million bounty and Shickibukai status at age 16.
    She was also a slave and more then likely raped by some of the weakest characters in the manga. ;p
    Thanks to denial, I'm immortal!

Pokemon X friend code 1719-4402-6257

I'M GETTIN' MONEY, NIGGA Zkaiser's Avatar

No you're flat out saying she would lose based on barely any idea of what either can do.

It doesn't matter if you don't like it. It's still possible and it being stupid (in your opinion) doesn't change that.

If Bonney's fruit were as broken as to change your age with just a snap of the fingers she'd have a much higher bounty. I.E. Not appealing to common sense
    This entire argument is based on a hypothetical fight. I said that Bonney CAN beat Hancock in a fight, not that it is a 100% guaranteed situation.

You're saying that it is IMPOSSIBLE for Bonney to win which I think is false.

I've also never said that Bonney's fruit was "as broken as to change your age with just a snap of the fingers." NEVER. So stop saying that.

We have no proof that Haki can negate DF abilities. If anything it has the power to find the true body of a DF user and make the practitioner able to strike the true body. My sig is probably related to the way you see things.

"IF IT HASN'T BEEN EXPLICITLY DENIED THEN IT'S A POSSIBILTY"

No. By reason and thought some possibilities can be eliminated.

Seriously. Calm down.
    ΩMEGA PIRATES: ? Members
    Captain: Zkaiser
    Threat Level: Pink
    Goal:N/A

Quote Originally Posted by threedayslater View Post
    Drake was trying to get the hell out. He just got caught and couldn't make it.
    Apoo was, but he got distracted by the Admiral and decided to stay and watch instead.
    http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/508/13/ shows otherwise. Drake just ran in and attacked like a huge ball of awesome, totally unprovoked. Those aren't the actions of a man who's trying to escape. When they said an admiral was coming, his response was "prepare for departure and wait." Apoo, similarly, said something like "I'd rather like to witness an admiral for myself." I see nothing, anywhere, that implies that they were trying to escape before meeting Kizaru.

sorry, but i just flat out think Boa's character is annoying and boring as hell. Someone above stated Bonney's a brat? Wow, I'm sorry, but Hancock is so arrogant and bratty it's not even funny. Bonney is way more tolerable...

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Too bad everything highlited is, of her own admission an act. That right there makes her unbadass since badassess DO NOT pretend EVER.

But to go on anyway yes she got a bounty of 80 million in a year. Bonney could have gotten hers in 14 days. Time frame doesnt count for anything if you can't compare the two against each other. Being cold and heartless is not what being badass is about. Please refer to the definition again because you sir have failed. Regardless of weather bonney is "Badass" or not Boa is 100% NOT.

In referance to the people who say Bonney ran from an admiral without fighting him. Do you need to have a nuclear bomb dropped on you to know to GTFO when one's coming at you? If you do, you might just be, retarted. Same situation with Bonney and KIzaru.

And now to shut up everyone who is claiming Bonney is completely weak and unbadass because she ran from Kiazru. Pictured below is, by your logic, the end all be all badass of one one piece.
    Spoiler:

More badass than Mihawk, Smoker, Boa, Bonney, Aokiji, Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Coby, Apoo, a cat, your mom and a giant demon with Luffy's shadow.

I guess this thing has gone long enough for everyone to see that you guys simply won't agree with each other. That's not a bad thing per se but at some point it just gets annoying when the same arguments are used again and again without moving a discussion (that shouldn't be here in the first place) forward.

So, since it is evident that you won't come to an accord I suggest you just stop the discussion right here and now (you can take it to a more fitting thread/forum though) and make space for the campaigns which without a doubt are what all the other members here really want to see.

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/508/13/ shows otherwise. Drake just ran in and attacked like a huge ball of awesome, totally unprovoked. Those aren't the actions of a man who's trying to escape. When they said an admiral was coming, his response was "prepare for departure and wait." Apoo, similarly, said something like "I'd rather like to witness an admiral for myself." I see nothing, anywhere, that implies that they were trying to escape before meeting Kizaru.
    On the next page Drake says "damn, I never meant to run into Kizaru." He knew an admiral was coming to the island, so the only way to completely avoid him was to get off the island.

What was he doing hanging around anyway? Now I'm confused...

If attacking somebody obviously stronger then you then getting the shit beat out of you makes you a badass, this character tourney would be filled up with all of the badass marine fodder Luffy and Company have raped up until this point.

Nameless Marine #23453 vs. Nameless Marine # 14293

I so can't wait for that match-up, it's going to be the epitome of epic.

I'M GETTIN' MONEY, NIGGA Zkaiser's Avatar

Ivotas is a buzzkill.
    ΩMEGA PIRATES: ? Members
    Captain: Zkaiser
    Threat Level: Pink
    Goal:N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Ao Kiji View Post
    You're right. She was ONCE a badass a long time ago and now she's some shabby, strawhat kid's prison bitch. Making Luffy's dinner and feeding it to him while blushing is the antithesis of badassery!
    Please, that's only with Luffy. After feeding Luffy, she treats Magellan like a stool. Magellan, the Chief of Impel Down!!! Badass!!!
    Check out my tumblr for my thoughts on random movies and manga^^

http://lion-kun.tumblr.com/

Oops, I completely missed his post saying to stop. Sorry about that Ivotas.

Please, that's only with Luffy. After feeding Luffy, she treats Magellan like a stool. Magellan, the Chief of Impel Down!!! Badass!!!
    So now Boa only has selective badassery? Either you're badass with everyone or you're not badass at all.

Bonney's badass with everyone.

Vote Bonney, the real badass.

Thread Information