142 35.15%
  • Boa Hancock

262 64.85%
Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonney vs. Hancock

is Stolen

Default Re: Bonney vs. Hancock

Quote Originally Posted by Yonkou#3 View Post
    Too bad everything highlited is, of her own admission an act. That right there makes her unbadass since badassess DO NOT pretend EVER.

But to go on anyway yes she got a bounty of 80 million in a year. Bonney could have gotten hers in 14 days. Time frame doesnt count for anything if you can't compare the two against each other. Being cold and heartless is not what being badass is about. Please refer to the definition again because you sir have failed. Regardless of weather bonney is "Badass" or not Boa is 100% NOT.

In referance to the people who say Bonney ran from an admiral without fighting him. Do you need to have a nuclear bomb dropped on you to know to GTFO when one's coming at you? If you do, you might just be, retarted. Same situation with Bonney and KIzaru.

And now to shut up everyone who is claiming Bonney is completely weak and unbadass because she ran from Kiazru. By your logic here is the end all be all badass of one one piece.
    It's not that Hancock got her bounty at 16 that's significant.

It's that she got that bounty in one campaign and was APPROACHED TO BECOME A SHICHIBUKAI at 16. That's madness.

And if the conversation Kuma and the Gorosei had about Moria's defeat ("No one can know he was defeated," "word must absolutely not get out") implied pretty heavily that a Shichibukai's reputation is so important that being defeated can put it into jeopardy, then that means that Hancock has been an undefeated Shichibukai for at least over a decade.

Sounds pretty badass to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    There's a great lighthearted vibe around here, because no matter how serious we might get, we're all together because of some magical pirate.

Quote Originally Posted by threedayslater View Post
    So now Boa only has selective badassery? Either you're badass with everyone or you're not badass at all.

Bonney's badass with everyone.

Vote Bonney, the real badass.
    Why not? She has bipolar disorder. Bipolar people are crazy people. Crazy is badass. Vote Hancock!!!
    Check out my tumblr for my thoughts on random movies and manga^^

http://lion-kun.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    It's that she got that bounty in one campaign and was APPROACHED TO BECOME A SHICHIBUKAI at 16. That's madness.
    Bonney's a rookie, so this is her first campaign too. And we don't know how old she is. In fact, her devil fruit would make it even harder to estimate her age. She could be 12 for all we know.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshy View Post
    If attacking somebody obviously stronger then you then getting the shit beat out of you makes you a badass, this character tourney would be filled up with all of the badass marine fodder Luffy and Company have raped up until this point.

Nameless Marine #23453 vs. Nameless Marine # 14293

I so can't wait for that match-up, it's going to be the epitome of epic.
    Just a quick question, how is it that I got stuck being responsible for calling people badass? I didn't use that word even once in that post you replied to. I'm just trying to keep up...

@threedayslater I was only trying to show that the two of them weren't actively trying to escape the island.

Discovered Stowaway yawatever0402's Avatar

I Love hebihime-sama, and "big eater" jewelry bonney...but Boa's hot, and personality towards luffy is ftw!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yonkou#3 View Post
    And now to shut up everyone who is claiming Bonney is completely weak and unbadass because she ran from Kiazru. Pictured below is, by your logic, the end all be all badass of one one piece.
    Spoiler:
    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/on.../Chou-Chou.PNG
    More badass than Mihawk, Smoker, Boa, Bonney, Aokiji, Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Coby, Apoo, a cat, your mom and a giant demon with Luffy's shadow.
    That is one fucking badass dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Thousand Lion-chan View Post
    People who think Bonney is more badass than Boa. People please. Open your eyes. Boa earned an 80 million bounty and Shickibukai status at age 16. She took down a horde of marines and Vice Admiral Momonga in one hit! She ordered the execution of three of her most loyal followers in front of an entire arena. Other than with Luffy, she's cold-hearted and sadistic with anyone and every one. And people don't think she's badass? People please.
    Boa is definitely not a pushover, but I honestly have way more respect for Bonney mostly because she's still an active pirate, not just a shichibukai. I mean I'm rooting for the pirates in this story, not the government dogs. It's the same reason I respect Drake more than Coby, because while they both probably have problems with the government, Drake left it and Coby's trying to change it from the inside. Both are admirable, but Drake's actions are just way cooler.

Plus Bonney truly understands the sheer awesome of pizza.

BEST! BREAST!! CON-TEST!!! dirt monkey AL's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by threedayslater View Post
    Bonney's a rookie, so this is her first campaign too. And we don't know how old she is. In fact, her devil fruit would make it even harder to estimate her age. She could be 12 for all we know.
    First campaign? Bonney's been around the block already, and no one's approached her for anything.

Vote for Hancock.
    And when this manga closes out, and Luffy's arm stretches back to deliver that last punch, I wanna feel the crunch of the dream coming true.

I am confused .
    how is: stone cold former slave empress with no pity, being turned around by love for a man showing that there is things worth not hating and being the firt one not to fall at all for her looks.
    stereotypical

while:
    a girl that is eating a lot, is load, easily angered, is aming for the top of the world, is smarter then the men around her. and other precise opposite of the sexist girl rolemodel aka totaly expected tomboyish behavior is not?

And personally i can't see how the fruits is playing a role in this.
    if bonnery had eaten the Mero Mero no Mi and hancock had eaten the fruit bonnery have. would you boa haters have woted for hancock?

yeaa.... i voted Hancock, because i think it's a less stereotypical character then Bonnery... and because i support boa x luffy because it is the first case of "real" love we have seen in One Piece IMO.

Great sage,equal of heaven Darkstorm's Avatar

*Sigh* Voted for Bonney, though it's a forlorn hope at this point. Although my super secret investigation did reveal that Boa used to be a guy named Mancock, before Iva got finished with him. But it's all for naught now. Might need to do some more investigations on that score, in case Boa is pitted against one of my favourites.

BEST! BREAST!! CON-TEST!!! dirt monkey AL's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lelandlancaster View Post
    It's the same reason I respect Drake more than Coby, because while they both probably have problems with the government, Drake left it and Coby's trying to change it from the inside.
    It's cool to run away from your problems now?
    And when this manga closes out, and Luffy's arm stretches back to deliver that last punch, I wanna feel the crunch of the dream coming true.

Most of you guys creep the hell out of me.
    Christopher Walken is about as cool as cool gets. If he got together to play Ice Hockey with Mr. T and Batman, no one would be able to watch because their head would explode from the coolness over load.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

It's not that Hancock got her bounty at 16 that's significant.

And if the conversation Kuma and the Gorosei had about Moria's defeat ("No one can know he was defeated," "word must absolutely not get out") implied pretty heavily that a Shichibukai's reputation is so important that being defeated can put it into jeopardy, then that means that Hancock has been an undefeated Shichibukai for at least over a decade.

Sounds pretty badass to me.
    Bonney is 6 1/2. Bonney has only been a pirate for 15 days. I forgot to account for the day she spent on shabondy before. Bonney was aproached but said "Fuck you" to the marines and turned them to babies. You contradicted yourself by saying that it's imperative word not get ot that a shichibukai is defated. If thats the case then Hancock could have been defeated several times and no one would know except the government. Not that she's been doing anything besides freezing fodder because she's a pansy little premadonna.

VOTE BONNEY! BECAUSE A VOTE FOR BONNEY IS A VOTE FOR WOMENS RIGHTS!

This is in retaliation in hope that history will not repeat itself.

also, I voted for Hancock and it has nothing to do with boobs.

I'm in the minority, I know.
    Christopher Walken is about as cool as cool gets. If he got together to play Ice Hockey with Mr. T and Batman, no one would be able to watch because their head would explode from the coolness over load.

Please, that's only with Luffy. After feeding Luffy, she treats Magellan like a stool. Magellan, the Chief of Impel Down!!! Badass!!!
    Bonney is like that with NO MAN.
    She is putting on an apron for no one and is so badass she pierced her fucking cheek apparently. Do you KNOW how painful that would be??
    If attacking somebody obviously stronger then you then getting the shit beat out of you makes you a badass, this character tourney would be filled up with all of the badass marine fodder Luffy and Company have raped up until this point.

Nameless Marine #23453 vs. Nameless Marine # 14293

I so can't wait for that match-up, it's going to be the epitome of epic.
    XDDD sig-worthy fucking post right here.
    She was smart enough to NOT wait around to be totally fucking leveled and creamed by Navy Admirals so she's a wuss.Psshhhh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mog View Post
    Also, it's a children's comic from Japan.

Why are you comparing it to cultural engravings and burritos.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy1031 View Post

Majority really. Most of the campaigns were not even boob related.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy1031 View Post

That's good. It'd be a little weird if you intentionally voted for the girl with the smaller rack. I'm with you though, there are enough boobs in One Piece that I don't base my character opinions on them.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeWii View Post
    I am confused .
    how is: stone cold former slave empress with no pity, being turned around by love for a man showing that there is things worth not hating and being the firt one not to fall at all for her looks.
    stereotypical

while:
    a girl that is eating a lot, is load, easily angered, is aming for the top of the world, is smarter then the men around her. and other precise opposite of the sexist girl rolemodel aka totaly expected tomboyish behavior is not?

And personally i can't see how the fruits is playing a role in this.
    if bonnery had eaten the Mero Mero no Mi and hancock had eaten the fruit bonnery have. would you boa haters have woted for hancock?

yeaa.... i voted Hancock, because i think it's a less stereotypical character then Bonnery... and because i support boa x luffy because it is the first case of "real" love we have seen in One Piece IMO.
    Female in a position of power who uses looks to get whatever she wants = a common female stereotype.

Female who does whatever she wants = not so common female stereotype.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Japanese women in no way mirror Bonney in attitude.

Thread Information