+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 120 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 2396

Thread: It's the TeamFourStar Thread with DBZ Abridged and Pokemon things

Default Re: It's the TeamFourStar Thread with DBZ Abridged and Pokemon things

I see. That was really good just for showing that Gohan's transformation wasn't as "heroic" as it seemed from the transformation scene.

Oh and the various adventures before the android stuff started and cell games kinda helped to not just have the arc be bleak. In this case I'm pretty sure that stuff was actually filler (Driving episode, fun times with Goku and his family, Tao Pai Pai return, story with the tree etc).
    Last edited by Kizuchan; September 7th, 2018 at 06:09 PM.

Karaage-san, Aishiteru! AfroSamurai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    In all its mirrored HD glory:

Oh my jesus send that awful gif-level mirrored manga scan back from whence it came! My EYES. MY POOR EYESSS. I MUST BLEAACH THEEM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch
    You're the kind of person that can't make the difference between "facts" and "far-righty rambling" but somehow you think you can legit talk like this. You're the Ben Shapiro of this forum
    Beautiful. Just beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    In all its mirrored HD glory:

It's kind of astounding that Dragon Ball has no good online scanlations.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    It's kind of astounding that Dragon Ball has no good online scanlations.
    When I read it, online, it wasn't nearly that bad. Was on Bato.to though, perhaps those scans are gone now? Certainly wasn't mirrored lol.
    You're the kind of person that can't make the difference between "facts" and "far-righty rambling" but somehow you think you can legit talk like this. You're the Ben Shapiro of this forum

Aggravator via Destiny darktravis's Avatar

"But my bae-teen.."

That got me.

All the Vegeta burning was excellent, too.

Thinking about it, that's actually my favorite stuff, the other things were good, too, though.

And part 3 comes out on Friday.

When they said soon, they meant soon.

Who doesnt enjoy Bara Bowser?

An errant Prince and his adoptive daughter wish to duel

I was going to wait for all three parts, but I gave in and watched the first two.

The cake joke almost made me choke on my dinner. It was definitely my favorite joke. The King Kai bit was a close second, even though it was fairly close to the original version.

They nailed both the humor and the drama. Overall a good pair of episodes.

Also, I genuinely thought it was MasakoX singing the song during Gohan's transformation. From the stand alone song, I could tell it was a different person, but something about the context of the original scene convinced me it was. In a way, I'm disappointed it wasn't...

Well, Cell finale just aired

Spoiler:
    And Buu arc is a go

Spoiler:

damn I missed it live. time to wait.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

tenshinhan/yamcha, bros 4 lyfe

Spoiler:
    fuck yes, Krillin got that win.

This was a really great finisher, but it kinda makes me all the more conflicted on how DB had the better ending with Cell, not Buu. Goku wanting to stay dead, to put an end to the all the trouble he attracted....i dunno, that always felt right.
    Yet ironically I still like Buu in a lot of ways - mainly because it has lot of great comedy - but the arc was on cruise control in other aspects.

Spoiler:
    Are 18 and 17 still androids in the original series? Because when I saw that episode I felt like that Shenrong did revert them into humans.

But then again, it appears that they are androids in Super, so I think I missed something.

Also My Way sung by Cell was perfecter.

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Are 18 and 17 still androids in the original series?]
    They are (although to be pedantic, technically they're more of artificial humans or cyborgs).

And like the original, Krillin couldn't make them human outright, but removing the bombs was the next best thing.

That was a good episode, all of it was. They clearly put their best work into it.
    I started a blog about Harem Anime right here! https://dewbond.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

I did catch the stream this time around.

I think this was the weakest of the 3 parts. Cell's final song lasted too long and only a few jokes stood out. The FighterZ joke was the highlight to me.

So they are indeed doing Buu, huh?

I am not looking foward honestly, but I can see the potential of what they could do with Dabura.

Buu Saga is a challenge because it is itself already a satire of DBZ.

Ahh that was amazing. I really enjoyed Cell singing My Way, it was a great sendoff to his character.

As for Season 4... well season 3 ending felt like TFS did their due diligence providing us with everything to "end" the series on a real high... anything from now on is a bonus. Kinda like DB when it was out in Shonen Jump! Except... I feel like we'll be waiting months and months before even seeing the first episode of Season 4. They really do better work with looser deadlines, this Cell finale was downright perfect.

They said Season 4 will be in batches like FF7 Machinabridged.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information