+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120
Results 2,381 to 2,396 of 2396

Thread: It's the TeamFourStar Thread with DBZ Abridged and Pokemon things

Default Re: It's the TeamFourStar Thread with DBZ Abridged and Pokemon things

During the stream they said that, while their take on the Cell Saga was something of a love letter to DBZ, the Buu Saga will be more them having fun with DBZ. Which is fitting since that's kinda what Toriyama was already doing with it.

All the drama and now we most likely get a 4th season...well, okay.
    The epic battle of BusterCall vs. Don is decided !!!
    And the results are 3:2 for Don..

Dang this one was so great. I'm definitely going to rewatch it a couple times later.

Spoiler:
    That sign language joke got me good.

Oh man. That was so good.

Spoiler:
    the DRAMATIC FINISH! got me pretty good lol. The edit with Vegeta and Trunks flipping each other off was lovely.

Yeah, that was good. Need to rewatch the whole series now, it's been a while.

I'm one of the people that actually likes the Buu saga way better than Android saga, so I'm down with the next part.

I want distortion devil (parragus and orgy guy no 1) to get a more prominent voice role.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

the timing was off in some parts that could have had more impact or a better flow..but all in all it was a good finale..the music number was a bit too much but ok

strange they didn't cover trunks' epilogue

They need something for december. While Bojack is almost a promise, Trunks ova flows better now.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

The Trunks episode will be done as an epilogue.

Hbi2k has posted on reddit their plans for now.
    Their priority is to have the Hellsing finale in November and a Trunks epilogue (TBD).
    Afterwards they'll focus on Kai 3 and Bojack on a "when it's done" basis, not necessarily in that order.
    After they have done all that, they will start working on season 4.

So there IS a Season 4 !

Whew i got scared after seeing the second credits, they seemed like an actual ending.
    eaf4e9

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholos View Post
    Hbi2k has posted on reddit their plans for now.
    Their priority is to have the Hellsing finale in November and a Trunks epilogue (TBD).
    Afterwards they'll focus on Kai 3 and Bojack on a "when it's done" basis, not necessarily in that order.
    After they have done all that, they will start working on season 4.
    sounds great to me. Bojack has been a lingering plotthread since season 1.

Weird martial arts rick and morty thing tangential to TFS
    SW-4128-8032-0729

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information