+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 121 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121
Results 2,401 to 2,411 of 2411

Thread: It's the TeamFourStar Thread with DBZ Abridged and Pokemon things

Default Re: It's the TeamFourStar Thread with DBZ Abridged and Pokemon things

It speaks to how original Hellsing is that there is almost nothing changed in the abridged version.

They did somehow get Schrodinger's Alucard to make some sense, though.

Yeah, so I didn't get to watch episode 9 when I had the chance. Hope it gets re-uploaded soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Yeah, so I didn't get to watch episode 9 when I had the chance. Hope it gets re-uploaded soon.
    Got flagged on youtube for some reason but it's still up on the twitch

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/3445619...Y4Lf2g4TSRXQGQ

Hidden:

The end of the saga.

lol at the Jiren reference.

Hidden:

And nothing bad ever happened to Future Trunks ever again.

For the record I spent like 12 years thinking this whole Turnks v. Imperfect Cell thing was something that Legacy of Goku 2 made up, and then I watched Cell Kai on Toonami.

Well, it did tie up a loose end though, strictly speaking, there should still be Cells out there because of multiple timelines.
    Complicating things since 2009.

No, that word is forbidden. No charts or timeline maps are allowed. Toriyama didn't think this hard enough and neither shall we.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Well, that was kind of anticlimactic.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information