Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: YT Abridger Dies

Default Re: YT Abridger Dies

(AP) Newswire, August 6 2009
    A tragic scuba diving incident has left one boy dead Thursday, witnesses report to having heard odd high pitched noises near the scene, and some even reported seeing what was initially thought to have been a manatee with glasses and jams thrashing around haplessly in the water. It's believed the sea creatures responsible for the fatality were driven into a frenzy by the high pitched nasal sounds emitting from the boys nasal passage and diaphragm in what is described by witness as "some sort of awful impersonation or another".

What are jams? .

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Don Quichotte De Flamingo View Post
    ^^ that was nuts
    You get 100 guilty laugh points.
    MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    Making Anime and Manga OBSOLETE since 2006
    PM me for details

Quote Originally Posted by Super-Franky View Post
    I'm not a member; I just googled Raymscreator and got a link to a thread in a G4 board. Most of the replies said things like "I'm glad he's dead"...
    It's time to d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-die!!

The Ocean: My Palace of Red Knight!!

RaymsCreator: That's right scoundrel, my Demon of Dark Darkness destroys your card and does 400 life points!

The Ocean: Don't laugh yet fat one! For I have saved my trump..CARD.

RaymsCreator: Oh no!

The Ocean: Oh yes! It's the Purple King Scuba Diving Equipment Malfunction Dragon!!

RaymsCreator: Glub Glub Glub

Discovered Stowaway sniperking323's Avatar

There really isn't any reason, nor is it nessasscary to act this assholish guys

Seriously, it's just childish
    Host of Life Lessons: The Gintama Manga Cast and Another Day, Another Adventure: Dragon Ball Manga in Review
    Quote Originally Posted by The Laughing Man View Post
    I'm hoping One Piece has a deus ex machina come its ending. I want to see the Thousand Sunny randomly turn into Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann through the power of courage and nakamaship.

Haha, TheHerald is at it again. I feel bad for laughing at it, but it's funny .

Quote Originally Posted by sniperking323 View Post

If you're referring to The Herald, do what I do and put him on your ignore list. As for everything else, can't vouch for the others, but I stand by what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by Buccaneer View Post
    Celine Dion post in the MK thread. I wish I could neg you.

Quote Originally Posted by sniperking323 View Post

Scube accident? Or .......Scuba natural selection?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Shmeckie View Post
    If you're referring to The Herald, do what I do and put him on your ignore list. As for everything else, can't vouch for the others, but I stand by what I said.
    Well that explains why your godawful arguments I was beating to death last night never had their master rush to their defense.

YT Abridger 'killed'

Pakistani TV says the man ringed with a red circle is RaymsCreator

There are growing indications that Pakistan's most wanted man, YT Abridger RaymsCreator, has been killed by a US missile.
    A Mehsud aide reportedly confirmed that he had died when a drone attacked the house where he was staying.
    Pakistan's foreign minister said he was "pretty certain" he was dead, adding that he would be hard to replace.
    Shitty YT Abridgers have gathered in South Waziristan to choose a successor, local sources have told the BBC.

See a map of the region
    Three names are under consideration, says Abdul Hai Kakar, a BBC reporter based in Peshawar.
    Hakimullah Mehsud, Maulana Azmatullah and Wali-ur-Rehman were all mentioned as possible successors.
    People living close to the scene of the missile attack in South Waziristan told the BBC RaymsCreator had been killed with his laptop early on Wednesday.
    The remoteness of the location is contributing to the delay in establishing the facts, the BBC's Orla Guerin reports from Islamabad.
    But Pakistani Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Quresh told the BBC: "I think it's pretty certain now he's dead.
    "Various government agencies have reported so, his own followers have said so, there are people who've been to the funeral and are witness to the burial."
    He said RaymsCreator's apparent death was a "significant development".
    "He had quite a firm grip on various factions ... and there is no other personality who could replace him."
    A spokesman for US President Barack Obama said the US could not confirm the death, but added that "there seems to be a growing consensus among credible observers that he is indeed dead".
    The White House spokesman, Robert Gibbs, described RaymsCreator as "a godawful video maker", and said Pakistani people would be safer if he was dead.
    Previous reports of RaymsCreator's death have proved to be unfounded. He was said to be suffering from an illness for which he was taking medication.
    South Waziristan is a stronghold of the YT Abridger, who has been blamed by Pakistan for a series of video attacks in the country.

Hahaha, holy shit.

This is getting kind of bizarre.

Hey Captain Schmeckle, hows it going, you can unclick "view post" now and keep pretending the ignore function has any value when you click every "view post" out of paranoia

All Abridgers will mourn and hopefully will stop doing those god awful abridge versions

It seems Scuba equipment decided it was time for natural selection

Also nice going TheHerald those posts are Gold

Not all Abridged series are bad, guys.

I, however, never saw this guy's series.

Either way, a thousand pardons to any friends and relatives.
    3DS FC: 5370-0485-4643

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheHerald View Post
    Scube accident? Or .......Scuba natural selection?
    More like genetic drift.
    MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    Making Anime and Manga OBSOLETE since 2006
    PM me for details

Great sage,equal of heaven Darkstorm's Avatar

Free Eric. .

Is it just me or is everyone in this "Franky Family" a bunch of terrible pansies.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHerald View Post
    Is it just me or is everyone in this "Franky Family" a bunch of terrible pansies.
    Sea Panties.

Spoiler:
    3DS FC: 5370-0485-4643

Thread Information