Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: FINAL MATCH Discussion

Default Re: Last Eight Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by mdmartin101 View Post
    Holy Fuck No Do You Mods Hate Me Always Pairing My Guy Up Against The Strong Ones!
    Because after parring 128 characters down to 8, there's so many weak ones left still to go.

Quote Originally Posted by freedom View Post
    Pilaf + Mister Satan = Buggy
    Truly the greatest character ever then. Thanks for the campaign idea!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    Hey in a world where its fairly common for people to be actualy elements and abstract concepts id say a smart guy would check twice. But then again we all know Zoro isnt the sharpest knife in the drawer.
    At the time DF were still rare and everyone was amazed by the concept of two DF users being in the same place at the same time. They were still practically myth in fact.

3DS friend code: 4398-9931-0463 http://actiontimebuddies.com/

Default Re: Fifth Round: Quarter Finals Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissie View Post
    We'll see about that! ...At least in the manga... Whitey-Pimp will send the rookie to play in the sand. (lolwut)
    In the manga I have no doubts that it will be Crocodile who'll bring down Whitebeard in the end. Of course not in a fair one on one but when Teach and Newgate take it out among themselves something along the lines of Crocodile stabbing Whitey in the back will be what gives Blackbeard the chance for the winning strike. Believe it.

Croc vs WB. An epic match-up. I really want the old man to win, so i'll be hopin for more WB epicness in the up-coming chapter.

Well lookie here! Looks like it was a contest of strength all along!

Hahahahahahahahahaha.....

Dammit Arlong Park. Well... at least Buggy's still around.

rurouning between Paris, Strasbourg, Kehl and Grandline

Default Re: Fifth Round: Quarter Finals Discussion "shit just got real"

I'll support Whitebeard and Buggy till the end. Don't really care about the other matches.

time for an adventure Apple Genocide's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yohohohoho View Post
    I would just like to implore anyone and everyone who voted against Zoro previously to turn out and prostrate before the might of God Enel.

Free trips to Fairy Vearth with your vote! Moon rocks for everybody!

And screw Whitebeard. And Roger. Get him, Luffy!
    I lurve you. Let's get moon-married.

Quote Originally Posted by robbybevard View Post
    At the time DF were still rare and everyone was amazed by the concept of two DF users being in the same place at the same time. They were still practically myth in fact.
    Even if we were to see it like that, when a 16 million bounty goes down by one simple stroke and then his crew doesnt panic but rather stands around laughing menecingly and with all this weirdness going on you still turn your back on him. Either way you look at it, he was careless.

EDIT

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/11/07/

well ill be damned he even knew he had a devil fruit.

Croc will defeat Whitebeard. Just like in the manga, Crocodile is after Whitebeard's head, he will also do so in this tournment

At least Croc wont get SHed, too bad the little kiddies voting during the day will vote for the "good" guy. I expect Croc to lose by a 100ish margin :(
    Theories : Buggy will become a shichibukai just cuz of the Impel Down lvl 6 prisioners behind him, Moria is alive but in a coma, Ivankov will find Sabo in the New World as 1 of the Rev. Army commanders, next nakama is a fishman something like a Great White

Zoro v Enel
    Buggy v Sanji
    (subject to change) Crocodile v Whitebeard
    Roger v Luffy

Quote Originally Posted by Ivotas View Post
    In the manga I have no doubts that it will be Crocodile who'll bring down Whitebeard in the end. Of course not in a fair one on one but when Teach and Newgate take it out among themselves something along the lines of Crocodile stabbing Whitey in the back will be what gives Blackbeard the chance for the winning strike. Believe it.
    I hope not!

Well...there wouldn't really be any other reason for Croc to get out of ID other than killing Whitestache... And dunno, but I doubt it will be Teach that weakens him. I actually think Teach won't appear at Marineford at all. I want him to 'cause if he does, he'll make things much more interesting, but I don't think he will. Crafty bastard he is
    Point is if Whitestache dies at the end (and I am 85% sure he will -the missing 15% comes from the 'no one dies in OP' thing), I will be a very sad panda.
    My 3DS Friend Code: 1091 - 8457 - 8212

~Rock and Roll~

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissie View Post
    I hope not!

Well...there wouldn't really be any other reason for Croc to get out of ID other than killing Whitestache... And dunno, but I doubt it will be Teach that weakens him. I actually think Teach won't appear at Marineford at all. I want him to 'cause if he does, he'll make things much more interesting, but I don't think he will. Crafty bastard he is
    Point is if Whitestache dies at the end (and I am 85% sure he will -the missing 15% comes from the 'no one dies in OP' thing), I will be a very sad panda.
    I will comfort you cutie.
    Theories : Buggy will become a shichibukai just cuz of the Impel Down lvl 6 prisioners behind him, Moria is alive but in a coma, Ivankov will find Sabo in the New World as 1 of the Rev. Army commanders, next nakama is a fishman something like a Great White

On the cosplay cruise! MoonNeko's Avatar

The Croc vs Whitebeard is the ONLY interesting Match. Buggy Roger, and Eneru will be SLAUGHTERED. Looks like it'll be between Zoro, Sanji, and Luffy to see who wins this tournament. After the last non-strawhat is annihilated, I'm not giving a rats ass about this anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonNeko View Post
    The Croc vs Whitebeard is the ONLY interesting Match. Buggy Roger, and Eneru will be SLAUGHTERED. Looks like it'll be between Zoro, Sanji, and Luffy to see who wins this tournament. After the last non-strawhat is annihilated, I'm not giving a rats ass about this anymore.
    I don't think Enel can be saved either, but maaaybe if we try really hard, Buggy can make it through? Hopefully?
    My 3DS Friend Code: 1091 - 8457 - 8212

~Rock and Roll~

Alas, figures that the monster trio will make it to the next round.

Zoro v Enel (Voting for Zoro. Eneru's going to get killed in this round.)
    Buggy v Sanji (Should be interesting. I agree that Sanji's probably the only SH that Buggy could win against.)
    Crocodile v Whitebeard (Badass all around in this match, but i'm going for Crocodile in this match.)
    Roger v Luffy (Luffy wins this pretty easily.)
    The 'Crocodile vs Whitebeard' and 'Buggy vs Sanji' will be the most interesting matches this round. If Buggy won, I think the best thing to do would probably be to match up Buggy and whoever wins from 'Crocodile vs Whitebeard' since it'd be more interesting. I also think it'd be cool if something was added like stories to each match since we're in the quarter finals now instead of (Insert number here) round.

Discovered Stowaway gold_rogger15's Avatar

Ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Damn You Bad-beat!!!

Buggy Vs Sanji! C'mon! Dx

Quote Originally Posted by Bad-Beat View Post
    I'm not an admin.
    I thought the people with stars were admins, and if not, what does that star represent?
    The Kyoujin Pirates, Join them or Shut up.

Banchi For Vote!! 2010!!

Good question. Plus I've noticed if you right click on the star, its called staradmin.gif

to be honest

I AM TORN BETWEEN SANJI and BUGGY!!!!

I'll see the campaigns... ><

Thread Information