Zoro is the only option and he doesnt believe in gods anyway.
Enel is a piece of shit, if he was a good villain Oda would bring him back just like he did with Croc and Buggy, but he isnt a good villain so I am voting Zoro.
GAH! i wish i could vote so hard >.<
VOTE FOR ZORO!!!!
Nothing. Nothing at all.
An easy path for Zoro into the Semi Finals. Votin Zoro all the way.
Meh, I can't stand Enel, how the hell did he last this long?
Well Ener's dead. I'll still campaign a bit for the fun of it.
Jesus rose from the dead after two days.
But how about two MINUTES?
Vote for the SUPER MESSIAH! He died for you sins.
voting marimo all the way!
you are going doown enel .. down hahaha
Say, you know who else could:
- create giant balls of death in the sky
- transform their physical bodies into more powerful forms
- survive the vaccum of space
- refered to the hero as a "stupid monkey"?
Yes, that's right!
Vote for the Frieza of One Piece!
GG Enel. Good job for making it this far but it's the end of the road for you!
I love both characters! I was voting for them to each of their fights, so i'm pretty happy they're both in the quarter finals. But now, sorry God, but i have to vote the idiotic swordsman :)
Another villain goes down :( Oh well, if that tournament made any sense we would have Blackbeard in the quarter finals
Didn't bother sitting through youtube video #3250389 failed attempt at being funny, but love him or hate him, Frieza was a pretty epic villain.
Vote Enel. He gave us the most epic face fault in OP.
Last edited by Chrissie; August 26th, 2009 at 03:35 AM.
I know it's a LONG shot, but I have to get the word out for God Enel. I wanna at least see it close enough so that Zoro has to sweat for what he did to Bon Clay.
The Skypeia arc was probably my favorite part of One Piece in general, and Enel's a big part of that. Hands down, my absolute favorite villain in One Piece (yes, even moreso than Buggy, Blackbeard, or Croc). I don't think this guy gets enough respect (besides for his awesome "OH SHIT" face).
- He defeated (beaten to the point of unconsciousness) more of the Straw Hats than any other villain save Oz and Kuma (and Kuma kinda doesn't count since he mostly just gave them all free surprise vacations). Where most of the other heavies have only ever fought Luffy at length, Enel went through methodically and blasted away every member of the crew save Chopper and Nami (which he would have had by default anyway) before he finally ran into Luffy. You gotta admire that kind of dedication to detail. Nothing escapes God's scrutiny!
- Most broken Devil Fruit EVER. No, seriously. Even within the Logia-heavy ranks of the Marine admiralty, how the HELL do you fight LIGHTNING? Unless the World Government has a secret stash of Gum-Gum Fruits they've been saving for an emergency, it's difficult at best to theory-fight an OP character besides Luffy who could counter Eneru's powers. (Obviously I can already think of a few who might stand a chance, but this isn't the place for discussing this at length, and I don't think they could roll him without some serious gimmicking.) We should all be grateful our God is a whimsical and easily distracted God, because if he ever got bored and came down from the moon and Luffy was too stuffed on takoyaki to get up and fight him, the world would be his plaything. They'd run out of space on the wanted posters for the number of zeroes they'd have to put in his bounty. Public Enemy No. 1 by a LANDSLIDE.
- REAL ambition. Enel didn't settle for being something petty like King of the Pirates, or mastermind of a criminal conspiracy, or sailing around on a ship full of zombies, or even being the self-absorbed ruler of a backwater all-female nation (although obviously he could be any of those if he tried, being God and all). He was God Almighty and he used his awesome lightning powers to strike down anybody who sassed him, all from the comfort of a very nice chair. He sought to violently remake the world in his own craven image, and the only reason he didn't get away with it was the incredibly fortuitous timing of Luffy's arrival.
- The earlobes. Gotta love those earlobes. I never noticed them until about midway through the arc, but when I finally realized what they were, I excreted bricks. How did he do that? Why should I even ask? He's GOD!
Vote for God so he doesn't zap your ass.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)