• Monkey D. Luffy

334 60.07%
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Crocodile vs Luffy

Default Re: Crocodile vs Luffy

+1 for Croc!
    He is just made for the finals!
    Even naked a man is great when he faces the waves like a lion!

Go Croc! My vote goes for the man who has style.

vote for the guy who knows how to whip out a pimp coat from rubble sand.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

I don't care what anyone says. Luffy is mightier than Crocodile. Sure, Crocodile beat Luffy twice. But Luffy kept himself alive long enough for help to arrive, not once...but TWICE! And then, once he formed the right strategy....Luffy KILLED Crocodile.

KILLED HIM!!!!!

Luffy got up. Crocodile didn't. Vote for the man that got up. Vote Luffy.

BEST! BREAST!! CON-TEST!!! dirt monkey AL's Avatar

Luffy beat Croc while broken and bruised and poisoned and bleeding half to death, and people are voting for who again?

Vote for Luffy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    And when this manga closes out, and Luffy's arm stretches back to deliver that last punch, I wanna feel the crunch of the dream coming true.

Luffy VS Crocodile/Moria without underestimation = ???

At the beginning, I was thinnking of voting Crocodile purely because Crocodile is stronger than Luffy overall, and because there are still many idiots believing that Luffy is as strong as one Shichibukai, which makes absolutely no fucking sense and still makes me laugh like a maniac each time I try to think by that perspective..
    However, I don't really agree that we should let the good Luffy fans get prejudiced by the fanboyish/idiot/non-logical ones.

I prefer Luffy overall, Crocodile, altough being a pimp, badass, fucking awesome and having one of the strongest DF's in existence, just doesn't compare to the main character of this amazing series.
    I like Luffy's fighting style better, I like his comedy elements A LOT more (well, duh) and overall, no matter how much badass moments from Crocodile I see, if I compare them to Luffy, they just sound like not much.

Of course, this is because Luffy is the main character and Crocodile is not, but to be honest, this whole "I always vote against main characters" shit is starting to piss me off, which is another plus to Luffy.

The only thing Crocodile has going for him is his awesomeness, badassness and (to me) the fact that there are still today a thousand of users that think that Luffy is at the level of one of the 7 warriors of the World Government.

So, yeah, one vote for Luffy from the Blackbeard fanboy :3
    Last edited by Jadosra; August 30th, 2009 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Inb4 thousand of retarded guys in this thread using Luffy > Crocodiles argument and pissing the shit out of me

Quote Originally Posted by dirt monkey AL View Post
    Luffy beat Croc while broken and bruised and poisoned and bleeding half to death, and people are voting for who again?

Vote for Luffy.
    luffy beat croc while broken and bruised and poisoned and bleeding half to death because he's like... the main dude.

vote for the dude who's not the main dude.

also because crocodile vs buggy in the final of this tournament will be a lot more epic than luffy vs zoro, which will mainly be a constant fanboy/fangirl battle.

Luffy VS Crocodile/Moria without underestimation = ???

Quote Originally Posted by Usopp with a Pushpop View Post
    I don't care what anyone says. Luffy is mightier than Crocodile. Sure, Crocodile beat Luffy twice. But Luffy kept himself alive long enough for help to arrive, not once...but TWICE! And then, once he formed the right strategy....Luffy KILLED Crocodile.

KILLED HIM!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirt monkey AL View Post

Vote for Luffy.
    Please, don't be retarded.
    I like Luffy, but let's be honest, how the fuck can a rookie from the sea's be stronger than one of the 7 Pirates strong enough to be aknowledged by the government to the point of being able to do crimes without getting any problem for doing so?

Seriously, don't make me regret for voting Luffy

Quote Originally Posted by e1n View Post
    luffy beat croc while broken and bruised and poisoned and bleeding half to death because he's like... the main dude.

vote for the dude who's not the main dude.

also because crocodile vs buggy in the final of this tournament will be a lot more epic than luffy vs zoro, which will mainly be a constant fanboy/fangirl battle.
    Croc beat him twice already before that.

Crocodile got his glory, and it's just about over now.

Vote for Luffy
    And when this manga closes out, and Luffy's arm stretches back to deliver that last punch, I wanna feel the crunch of the dream coming true.

Quote Originally Posted by Usopp with a Pushpop View Post

KILLED HIM!!!!!

No. Crocodile is not dead. Crocodile left Luffy for dead, because he is cruel like that, and he can't be bothered to finish off such a weakling himself.

Luffy had to rely on others to survive. Croc had no one and still lived.

Plus the man managed to find a pimp coat in the middle of hell.

I like Croc, but come on people, Vote for the guy who loves meat, believes in dreams, and never gives up even when he's near the brink of death!

VOTE FOR LUFFY!!!!
    The Kyoujin Pirates, Join them or Shut up.

Banchi For Vote!! 2010!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jadosra View Post
    So, yeah, one vote for Luffy from the Blackbeard fanboy :3
    The Blackbeard fanboy?

The Blackbeard fanboy?

The Blackbeard fanboy?

I was the first person on this forum to have a Blackbeard avatar and I'll be damned if I let some johnny-come-lately say something like that.

Plus one for Crocodile from the original fan of the Blackbeard Pirate crew.

Might I remind you exactly how it went down?

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RLTFhRVHleQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RLTFhRVHleQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Going to vote for both villains in the semi-finals, so voting Croc today and Buggy tomorrow.
    :3

Quote Originally Posted by dirt monkey AL
    The guy who left him broken, bruised, poisoned, and bleeding half to death?

Nobody else seemed inclined to point that out so I thought that I would.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadosra View Post
    Please, don't be retarded.
    I like Luffy, but let's be honest, how the fuck can a rookie from the sea's be stronger than one of the 7 Pirates strong enough to be aknowledged by the government to the point of being able to do crimes without getting any problem for doing so?

Seriously, don't make me regret for voting Luffy
    Because Luffy has the Gum Gum fruit and defeated Moria and Crocodile. Yes, I know you're now going to try to get me into a 10 page debate about Moria and Crocodile, but I'm stopping you right there -- Luffy defeated Moria because he took in shadows, had he not been Nightmare Luffy, the crew would've finished Moria off. Luffy defeated Crocodile because he has a horrible weakness, water. It's true, without water, he would have a hard time but he even used his own blood to defeat him.

The matter of the fact is that the main character, Monkey D. Luffy, is strong as hell and if you can't acknowledge that then that's too bad. He defeated two Shichibukai, end o' discussion.

also remember, Croc used to be a woman

Luffy was never a woman

Vote for Luffy.

Let go Croc!!

[youtube]ZTDM9mQQFzk[/youtube]

Thread Information