556. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sir Crocodile

222 39.93%
  • Monkey D. Luffy

334 60.07%
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Crocodile vs Luffy

Default Re: Crocodile vs Luffy

remember to vote for the guy who was too cool to escape the prison like some common thug

and also because he didn't feel like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    The Blackbeard fanboy?

The Blackbeard fanboy?

The Blackbeard fanboy?

I was the first person on this forum to have a Blackbeard avatar and I'll be damned if I let some johnny-come-lately say something like that.

Plus one for Crocodile from the original fan of the Blackbeard Pirate crew.
    Now Now. .__.

he didn't mean anything by it.

People keep bringing water up, but they always leave out the little fact that Crocodile managed to kick Luffy's ass in that fight anyway, weakness or not. It wasn't up until he switched away from using his Devil Fruit altogether and tried to gut Luffy the old fashioned way in their third fight that Crocodile had any real problems with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaze
    Now Now. .__.

he didn't mean anything by it.
    You do realize that was a joke, right?
    Last edited by Ubiq; August 30th, 2009 at 10:15 PM.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Luffy VS Crocodile/Moria without underestimation = ???

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    The Blackbeard fanboy?

The Blackbeard fanboy?

The Blackbeard fanboy?

I was the first person on this forum to have a Blackbeard avatar and I'll be damned if I let some johnny-come-lately say something like that.

Plus one for Crocodile from the original fan of the Blackbeard Pirate crew.

I couldn't care less who was the first Blackbeard fanboy, nor who is the "biggest Blackbeard fanboy", I consider myself "The Blackbeard Fanboy" purely because he's my favorite character from One Piece since Jaya even before I knew he was Blackbeard (Yeah, I'm a sucker for Motivating Characters that have a Piratey Personality, fuck me in the ass)
    You might be a bigger fanboy than me, but that won't stop me from being an arrogant son of a bitch and continue calling myself "The Blackbeard Fanboy".

:3

Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post
    Because Luffy has the Gum Gum fruit and defeated Moria and Crocodile. Yes, I know you're now going to try to get me into a 10 page debate about Moria and Crocodile, but I'm stopping you right there -- Luffy defeated Moria because he took in shadows, had he not been Nightmare Luffy, the crew would've finished Moria off. Luffy defeated Crocodile because he has a horrible weakness, water. It's true, without water, he would have a hard time but he even used his own blood to defeat him.

The matter of the fact is that the main character, Monkey D. Luffy, is strong as hell and if you can't acknowledge that then that's too bad. He defeated two Shichibukai, end o' discussion.
    The discussion didn't even start, you came here and said to me a bunch of lines and then ran away, what the fuck is up with that?
    Also, Monkey D Luffy is strong as hell, but he's not as strong as 7 Pirates Strong enough to get the Government inviting them and ignoring every single thing they do against the World Government laws.

I'l think of Luffy as at the same level of the Shichibukais as soon as he gets a invitation to join them or manages to defeat one of them 1 on 1 without any outside elements, thank you very much.

Meanwhile, you can continue with your delusions, I like Luffy more than I like Crocodile, but even I see things as they are, and not as I want them to be.

"End o' Discussion"
    Last edited by Jadosra; August 30th, 2009 at 10:11 PM. Reason: I'm joking, Ubiq, no need to answer a wall of text or something :P

Luffy is superior to Crocodile

"End o' Discussion"

Amen to that, bro
    Last edited by Jadosra; August 30th, 2009 at 10:12 PM. Reason: He isn't stronger, though, that's for sure

Quote Originally Posted by dirt monkey AL View Post
    Luffy was never a woman
    Do we really need to bring Luffyko into this?

Quote Originally Posted by threedayslater View Post
    Plus the man managed to find a pimp coat in the middle of hell.
    Luffy found friendship in hell. And everyone keeps on using the word pimp in describing Crocodile, but who went to the place where entering it is death for any man and came back with The Pirate Empress as his personal bitch.
    Thanks to denial, I'm immortal!

Pokemon X friend code 1719-4402-6257

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshy View Post
    Luffy found friendship in hell. And everyone keeps on using the word pimp in describing Crocodile, but who went to the place where entering it is death for any man and came back with The Pirate Empress as his personal bitch.
    Ahahahahahahaha, agreed.

Vote Luffy, bitches, you know you want to

Meh- Voted Croc cause Luffy is overrated. :D
    Quote Originally Posted by CoralSnake View Post
    ..Take that Sanji fan girls! Some ugly evil clown is destroying your Zoro vs Sanji match!! MWAHAHAH xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstorm View Post
    No. This thread has just the right amount of bile and angst.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadosra View Post

The discussion didn't even start, you came here and said to me a bunch of lines and then ran away, what the fuck is up with that?
    Also, Monkey D Luffy is strong as hell, but he's not as strong as 7 Pirates Strong enough to get the Government inviting them and ignoring every single thing they do against the World Government laws.

I'l think of Luffy as at the same level of the Shichibukais as soon as he gets a invitation to join them or manages to defeat one of them 1 on 1 without any outside elements, thank you very much.

Meanwhile, you can continue with your delusions, I like Luffy more than I like Crocodile, but even I see things as they are, and not as I want them to be.

"End o' Discussion"
    Of course, a person like you would be indomitable because of your infernal ego.

Wow! 3 pages already!

Dunno who to vote for, but leaning towards Luffy.

BEST! BREAST!! CON-TEST!!! dirt monkey AL's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by threedayslater View Post
    Do we really need to bring Luffyko into this?
    That's just proof that he wasn't.

Ivankov still has his nice little secret still up that sleeve of his.

COULD IT BE THAT!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    And when this manga closes out, and Luffy's arm stretches back to deliver that last punch, I wanna feel the crunch of the dream coming true.

KROKODIL!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Usopp with a Pushpop View Post
    Luffy is superior to Crocodile

"End o' Discussion"
    Luffy would get seven seconds into the Project Utopia and get distracted by meat.

Croc was a clever strategist.

Vote brains.

Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post
    Of course, a person like you would be indomitable because of your infernal ego.
    Indeed, I'm an arrogant son of the bitch.
    Feel free to post again as soon as you have an argument against my argument and not against me.
    (Read: Just admit that Luffy isn't as strong as someone who can do whatever the fuck he wants without the government doing anything to stop him, with the exchange being participating in one imporant moment)

Also, I like how you were answering this thread for about 4 minutes, some minutes after I posted, its almost as if you were trying to counter argue, but then came with nothing, however, instead of admitting that maybe Luffy isn't Naruto or Ichigo (Read: Awful Main Characters that are able to defeat the strongest fairly early in the series), you decided to crush my ego.

But that's just me being arrogant again, right? Silly me

Vote for the man who doesnt care about Blackbeards plan!!!

Vote for the man who keeps getting the best lines!!!

Vote for the pimpcoat of doom!!!

Vote Crocodile

Voting Croc for the sake of an interesting final.

Go go go!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Usopp with a Pushpop View Post
    Might I remind you exactly how it went down?

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RLTFhRVHleQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RLTFhRVHleQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
    Jadosra, remember this scene well because no matter what happened before, this is how it ended.

And everyone else vote Luffy cuz... he's Luffy,'nuff said.

Crocodile is easily the best villain in this series...he's the only character I would want to beat Luffy.

In some alternate universe, One Piece ends with the scene of Luffy dangling off Croc's hook.

Thread Information