+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 265 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Talk about your / other people's Avatars!

Derailing threads unintentionally with Drive.

Default Talk about your / other people's Avatars!

Once again, I'm new so sorry if this thread exists somewhere but I didn't find it. Basically this is just a thread to say something about your avatar, or comment on other peoples avatars, etc!

For me, my avatar is a modified version of Rescue Cat, one of my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh cards. The crest on the helm was changed to the Omega symbol, as well as me posting my position / crew name, 2nd Mate of the Omega Pirates!

EDIT: Kept the Omega crest, but no longer an Omega Pirate. Crest is the background is Trafalgar Laws symbol btw.
    Last edited by pwnobi; July 23rd, 2010 at 05:56 PM.
    Captain of the Ancient Forest Pirates.
    YouTube

Default Re: Talk about your / other people's Avatars!

My avatar comes from a game I have played in which we created an alliance and for which I have created this avatar...

We would each have an eye and each eye would be in diffrent colour with diffrent symbols or names in the middle...

Its because of the eye I got a nickname Blue and its because of the eye my nickname on this forum is also Blue.

The symbol in the eye means Friendship, because its what I have and believe for in the game as in RL
    Last edited by blue-san; September 19th, 2009 at 02:22 PM.
    人事を尽くして天命を待つ
    Link to my AMVs

Well that's just pretty badass.
    YouTube

I just like this picture. Plus this character gets no love.

My avatar come from the lovely & soon-to-be-single-again, Miss Avril Lavigne,
    shooting a Black Star commercial. (Some perfume advert)
    Quote Originally Posted by sanji499 View Post
    I wonder what was Bale's reaction when the stunt double broke the imax camera?
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    In the United States we don't have much manga around, specifically One Piece, and mainly the newer chapters - Jan 2011

Benn Ahem. I like making my own avatars and I was in the mood for a OP avvie for this forum (I wonder why ) And who better character to use for my avvie than my fav character in OP? :3
    My 3DS Friend Code: 1091 - 8457 - 8212

~Rock and Roll~

I mixed up an image from sharknife with a hypno swirly
    Hi MF

Some sort of Fiasco it seems.
    Mihawk is like Kanye West...ppl only scared of him bcuz hes kinda crazy and dangerous...hes only got 1 friend Jayz i mean Shanks no 2 mention hes really cocky too and nobody in the OP world likes him..mayb kanye has a long black sword too!!

Mine is from the (extremely awesome) movie 2001: A Space Odyssey. So everyone go out and watch it to revel in it's awesomeness. And the ending (where my avatar is from) will make you think you're on drugs . I'm probably going to change it soon to another scene near the end but I'm lazy .

Quote Originally Posted by Kairouseki View Post
    Mine is from the (extremely awesome) movie 2001: A Space Odyssey. So everyone go out and watch it to revel in it's awesomeness. And the ending (where my avatar is from) will make you think you're on drugs . I'm probably going to change it soon to another scene near the end but I'm lazy .
    I always view the 3rd/2nd frame of your avatar as a sniper, about to take a shot at some random guy. Damn Counter-Strike.

Well, I'm just a fan of Jordan. And I since the basketball thread was made, I got pretty excited and changed my avatar. Most of my previous avatars were chibi-Luffy avatars. Well, they go quite well with my nickname and personality, right?

My avatar is a clipping of Marillion's album Anoraknophobia, with the face from my old Shikachu avatar slapped in. Yes, there's a theme going on here somewhere....

Proof of the pumpkin is in the squeezing

Yorki campaigning that I forgot to do until the last minute (didn't help that I couldn't scan the drawings I HAD done thanks to a broken scanner) and now I just expect that if I chance it people won't remember I'm who I am. I like Yorki a lot, so it's all good. I have been an ass a bit lately, so maybe it wouldn't be bad to change it and get a somewhat newer identity but I'd rather redeem myself on merit than jedi mind tricks.

Hmm, a picture I took one day of swirling lights in a dark room with mirrors. This is one of the better ones, so I decided to have it as my avatar. I might change it into an Englishman though...tough choice...

My avatar isn't that hard to figure out. One of the greatest anime heroes of all time, in kid form, in a pose on the Nimbus. It doesn't get much better than that. I wanted to use adult Goku, but I decided against it.

2014 Tournament Picks: Jinbei, Bartolomeo, Nami, Hancock, Fujitora, Caesar. Vivi
    3DS Friend Code: 2294-4465-2602 / NNID: MetaDash
    (thanks to Shuhan and Hiroy for Dash pic)

For a while, I used a pic of Luffy for my avatar and fantastic artwork of the strawhats as my sig

But then I decided to make my avatar and sig more linked to my username,

So here's Luigi. The sig is from Green Street, which is close enough to being Irish for me...

EDIT: Fuck it, I'm going back to my old pics...
    Last edited by IrishLuigi; September 20th, 2009 at 06:06 AM.

[youtube]fUR0gxg6TqU&feature=related[/youtube]

Lol I loved Rolo XD Used to watch it all the time.
    My 3DS Friend Code: 1091 - 8457 - 8212

~Rock and Roll~

Mm, well back to my original avatar now. I'm writing a set of books and this is my main character, Elise :).

The first one is called "Recipe for a Rob Roy" (this is an alright summary for describing the premise if you're curious: Why tell a story sober when it can be better expressed by your alcohol? A Recipe for a Rob Roy was just the beginning, and I soon found that cocktails (or at least their names) could express most every situation and person you could think of or hope to meet.), because cocktail names are surprisingly good at describing things. The same sort of theme continues on for the next three--which are all pretty much planned out and partially written. Mix for a Midori Illusion, Formula for a Floradora, and Steps for a Stormcloud.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniLuffy View Post
    I always view the 3rd/2nd frame of your avatar as a sniper, about to take a shot at some random guy. Damn Counter-Strike.

Well, I'm just a fan of Jordan. And I since the basketball thread was made, I got pretty excited and changed my avatar. Most of my previous avatars were chibi-Luffy avatars. Well, they go quite well with my nickname and personality, right?
    That it does MiniLuffy, that it does!

Quote Originally Posted by Palochka View Post
    Yorki campaigning that I forgot to do until the last minute (didn't help that I couldn't scan the drawings I HAD done thanks to a broken scanner) and now I just expect that if I chance it people won't remember I'm who I am. I like Yorki a lot, so it's all good. I have been an ass a bit lately, so maybe it wouldn't be bad to change it and get a somewhat newer identity but I'd rather redeem myself on merit than jedi mind tricks.
    That's noble of you, actually I remember you from when I used to just read this forum because of your avatar. Although I got to admit I am a fan of Jedi mind trickz

Quote Originally Posted by Stariana View Post
    Mm, well back to my original avatar now. I'm writing a set of books and this is my main character, Elise :).
    Dude I wrote my own story once but didn't have the resolve to finish it. I think that's pretty badass!
    YouTube

I'M GETTIN' MONEY, NIGGA Zkaiser's Avatar

My current Avatar is Ehren, Lightsworn Monk from the trading card game Yu-gi-oh. I picked her because she looks cool and is an allusion to Son Wukong from Journey to the West.
    ΩMEGA PIRATES: ? Members
    Captain: Zkaiser
    Threat Level: Pink
    Goal:N/A

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information