+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 109 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great New World Discussion Thread

Default Re: The Great New World Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Zkaiser View Post
    Well, Luffy saving them puts them in his debt and I'd rather not see that happen. They need to stay enemies with out Luffy being able to cash in a favor.
    Luffy sorta owes his life to Law.

I guess this kind of thought i had belongs into this thread:

What other power exsist in the New World?
    I mean we've a great bunch of pirate crews there:
    Whitebeard had 43 allied crews on his side, we can assume that the other 3 Yonkous have at least as many crews as Whitebeard had.
    Then we've the 8 Supernova crews, a bunch of Silvermedalists as mentioned by Crocodile and perhaps many other crews.
    I'm asking me what power exsists in the New World that opposes pirates.
    I know we've the marines, but 100k summoned marines from all over the world had a hard time against Whitebeard. And not all of them belong to the New World troops. Its likely that the Yonkous can ensure peace on a few islands, but not all. Then there are the Revolutionaries, who fight against the WG.

All these factors bring me to the believe that there are really strong kingdoms with many mighty fighters, who can handle strong pirates and revolutionaries, in the NW.
    Last edited by Jacko; November 9th, 2010 at 04:53 AM. Reason: sorry my english sucks
    Naruto is so cool it has 600 billion naked Zetsus with armadillo penises dancing under an rainbow.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacko View Post

Whitebeard had 43 allied crews on his side, we can assume that the other 3 Yonkous have at least as many crews as Whitebeard had.
    Then we've the 8 Supernova crews, a bunch of Silvermedalists as mentioned by Crocodile and perhaps many other crews.
    I know we've the marines, but 100k summoned marines from all over the world had a hard time against Whitebeard. And not all of them belong to the New World troops. Its likely that the Yonkous can ensure peace on a few islands, but not all. Then there are the Revolutionaries, who fight against the WG.

All these factors bring me to the believe that there are really strong kingdoms with many mighty fighters, who can handle strong pirates and revolutionaries, in the NW.
    Or the natural occurances there are so over-whelming they alone are enough to hinder people from going there?

Quote Originally Posted by Jacko View Post

Yeah but also Shanks turns up with his boat and crew and puts a stop to the war? - Granted everyone was rather exhasted from the fighting at that stage but I believe that it was only the one boat for Shanks that had the Marines and WB pirates all decide it was for the best to end it there.

Also the thing that happened to Capone was unique no answers there yet.

Luffy will face an oponent with the "stretch-stretch fruit". He will be able to stretch his limbs like Luffy, but wont be made out of rubber! It will be a great battle between them as Luffy will get blasted by his own gattling gun! :)

Make it happend Oda! :D

I think we will be seeing Crocodile in the New World. Luffy won't be meeting Shanks towards the end.
    Remember when Mihawk brought Shanks Luffy's first wanted poster?

Quote Originally Posted by SingingThroughTheStorm View Post
    I think we will be seeing Crocodile in the New World. Luffy won't be meeting Shanks towards the end.
    Remember when Mihawk brought Shanks Luffy's first wanted poster?
    Pretty much certain Crocodile will re-emerge in the NW how soon is the question.
    I am kind of hoping that FI is used to catch us up a little on whats happened in the world that has been missed a little by us. I know using FI as one big exposition arc would be lame - but by gods there are somethings we'd like to know early rather then 200 episodes later.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

What I really want in the NW is Minkmen island.

I want to see some awesome Minkmen so badly!!! Grrrr....

Bumping due to the Straw Hat Pirates now being in the New World.
    1st Mate of the Ancient Forest Pirates.

Clearly the natural occurences are greater than we thought and it seems that the Strawhats are going to the island Urogue first went to. With the lightning rain :D. Oda has been foreshadowing the place ever since Urogue went there and Nami went to Weatheria
    Will someone tell me how to make a signature already? UGH!

Quote Originally Posted by marito View Post

Paladego - The revolutionaries' base is said to be somewhere in the Grand Line. We could expect it to be in the New World.
    Btw, Robin visited at the revolutionaries during the crew was separated and she met dragon. So Paladego is located in the first half of the Grand Line.

Shouldn't it be "Baltigo"?

Quote Originally Posted by kiksulol View Post
    Btw, Robin visited at the revolutionaries during the crew was separated and she met dragon. So Paladego is located in the first half of the Grand Line.
    Who's to say it isn't in the NewWorld? It wouldn't make it any less spectacular than this is Robin's 2nd time into the NewWorld as it was Zoro's 2nd time going to fishman island

zoro didnīt arrived at fishman island when he took the wrong ship... he just went undersea for a small time, enough for him to see how looks sabaody underwater

♣ "If eyeballs are wrong, then I donīt want to know whatīs right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nycprodigy View Post
    Who's to say it isn't in the NewWorld? It wouldn't make it any less spectacular than this is Robin's 2nd time into the NewWorld as it was Zoro's 2nd time going to fishman island
    You think the ship Zoro boarded got to Fishman Island in the few minutes after it dived?

Quote Originally Posted by kiksulol View Post
    For all we know the revolutionaries are fighting against the WG and they have the power over the first half of the GL.
    The second half is ruled mostly by the emperors, so it would be kind of unproductive to have the head quarter in the NW.

But the marines and so the WG are directing their view more and more to the NW, so it will be no wonder when the revolutionaries will also act there in the future.
    The epic battle of BusterCall vs. Don is decided !!!
    And the results are 3:2 for Don..

Well I just hope that we get to learn more about Haki, along with learning about other superhuman fighting styles that exists in the New world.
    Last edited by joesephes; January 25th, 2012 at 04:49 PM.
    ****THE NICO ROBIN: ROKUSHIKI PROJECT****
    Go here for the project and here for the thread! (UPDATE 9/9/14)
    ****THE HUAQUANDAO STYLE PROJECT***
    Go here or here (UPDATE 05/10/14)
    My Shadow Blossom fanfic (Ch.4 is UP!)

Doesnt seem like much else to learn about haki. We have alot more to learn about DF's though, especially black beard's

^Well my gut tells me that there is more to Haki then whats been revealed so far.
    ****THE NICO ROBIN: ROKUSHIKI PROJECT****
    Go here for the project and here for the thread! (UPDATE 9/9/14)
    ****THE HUAQUANDAO STYLE PROJECT***
    Go here or here (UPDATE 05/10/14)
    My Shadow Blossom fanfic (Ch.4 is UP!)

The sea looks red, according to Chopper. Would it actually be red? That would be awesome and strange at the same time.

One thing that bothers me and picks away at me constantly is, if the world is round and the New World stretches right back around, is Raftel a hop skip and a jump away from East Blue? It seems illogical that the WG hasn't taken a seastone bottom ship and gone there from the more peaceful seas.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information