+ Reply to Thread
Page 336 of 340 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 334 335 336 337 338 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,720 of 6795

Thread: Disney animation thread

Default Re: Disney animation thread

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post

The Salvaor Dali sequence is pretty neat too though it's... kinda freaky. I understand why it didn't make make it to the movie proper.

It's Dali. Of course it's freaky.

Here's the teaser for the Live Action Kim Possible movie that aired during Freaky Friday today.

Vanellope hanging out with the princesses actually looks like it could be fun.

W can't understand her, she's from the other studio."

Just.... how much are they going to break the fourth wall here?

And we have all the princesses in modern casual clothes. So that's going to be a clothes line and a new set of dolls and a launching board for even more of that?

Is Ralph even doing anything in this movie that has his name in the title?

Is Ralph even doing anything in this movie that has his name in the title?
    Well, he goes the Internet and, presumably, he's going to break it at some point.

Oh, and he traumatizes a little girl by making a bunny explode.

Well here's hoping he's in it more, but at the moment it looks like they're just pushing Vanellope more because she's more popular.

More Live Action Kim Possible movie news. Christy Carlson Romano (Kim of the tv series) got a unannounced role for the movie. Also Patton Oswalt (Dr. Dementor on the tv series) got a unannounced role as well.

https://io9.gizmodo.com/the-live-act...ort-1828288128

I'm going to guess Christy is going to be Dr. Director, the leader of the K.P.'s Universe of SHIELD. For Patton, I'm guessing he's going to be Dr. Dementor in the movie.

First look at Liu Yi Fei as Mulan:

She looks fabulous. Now put Shang back in.

Is Mushu still in? I forgot. He would probably look like shit.

Hidden:

So, I recently discovered that Disney actually continued their legacy collection sountracks and released a ROBIN HOOD soundtrack. I was upset that no one told me about this a year ago, but I got it immediately. All the instumentals, all the songs, a few demo reels of alternate versions of the songs, and then the REALLY WEIRD THING.

Apparently back in 1973, when Disney released Robin Hood, Louis Prima (King Louie in Jungle Book) was upset that he wasn't asked to play a part in Robin Hood, even though Phil Harris (Baloo/Little John) was. (Somehow ignoring Aristocats which came out between them.)

How upset was he? He personally funded and created an entire album where King Louie meets Robin Hood and then sold the finished product to Disney and they released it in 74.

That's... a really crazy kind of upset.

Listening to the songs on it, its like "were these spiteful? These might be spiteful. Or maybe well intentioned. But maybe spiteful.

I'm hearing of its existence for the first time , and it's... interesting. The entire album is just kind of... what?

Quote Originally Posted by Sano View Post
    More Live Action Kim Possible movie news. Christy Carlson Romano (Kim of the tv series) got a unannounced role for the movie.
    She should probably play Kim's mom. She's 34, which is maybe too young to have a 16 year old daughter, but in movie world she can easily fudge 40, especially if they put her hair up or something.
    Last edited by Robby; August 15th, 2018 at 02:22 AM.

Wow the content and background context of that song are so bizarre, lol :D

So, I recently discovered that Disney actually continued their legacy collection sountracks and released a ROBIN HOOD soundtrack. I was upset that no one told me about this a year ago, but I got it immediately. All the instumentals, all the songs, a few demo reels of alternate versions of the songs, and then the REALLY WEIRD THING.

Apparently back in 1973, when Disney released Robin Hood, Louis Prima (King Louie in Jungle Book) was upset that he wasn't asked to play a part in Robin Hood, even though Phil Harris (Baloo/Little John) was. (Somehow ignoring Aristocats which came out between them.)

How upset was he? He personally funded and created an entire album where King Louie meets Robin Hood and then sold the finished product to Disney and they released it in 74.

That's... a really crazy kind of upset.

Listening to the songs on it, its like "were these spiteful? These might be spiteful. Or maybe well intentioned. But maybe spiteful.

I'm hearing of its existence for the first time , and it's... interesting. The entire album is just kind of... what?

Hah...never knew this existed. I love Louis Prima but, dude, different universes, I don't think they cross over. XD

Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicDebris View Post
    Hah...never knew this existed. I love Louis Prima but, dude, different universes, I don't think they cross over. XD
    Eh, I dunno. Maybe the TaleSpin versions of the characters could cross over.

Hmm, strangely I just had the realization that TaleSpin is, by extension, an adaptation of a Rudyard Kipling novel.

The part where he goes "Do you remember me from Jungle Book? King Louie oooe oooh oee? " is just... sad in context.

And then it turns into bizarro fanfic that just... what?

But bizarro fanfic is how we eventually got Tale Spin so....

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Eh, I dunno. Maybe the TaleSpin versions of the characters could cross over.
    I'd think they'd be ancient history in the TS universe.

What I want to know is if it's history in Zootopia. Cause Nick is very very clearly the spiritual, if not actual, descendant of Robin.

That whole weird scenario just makes me think of Tito Puente's hate song for Burns.

And Robin Hood couldn't be part of the Zootopia world since it's England and there are dogs and cats. According to the people who made it, domesticated animals aren't really supposed to exist in the Zootopia universe despite the sheep and pigs in it.

That and it's a play in-universe.
    Complicating things since 2009.

I'd think they'd be ancient history in the TS universe.
    That's why God created time portals.

Anyway, sorry Louie, but Disney had to dump you for Roger Miller.

I don't think anything is ever going to beat the Mulan one, but...

and the Mulan one cause its beena while.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    That whole weird scenario just makes me think of Tito Puente's hate song for Burns.

And Robin Hood couldn't be part of the Zootopia world since it's England and there are dogs and cats. According to the people who made it, domesticated animals aren't really supposed to exist in the Zootopia universe despite the sheep and pigs in it.

That and it's a play in-universe.
    You could say that Robin Hood was a stage play put on in the world of Utopia, and the dogs were just a disguise. Fantasy creatures, like dragons and unicorns and such.

Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. - Frank Zappa

Hidden:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information