+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009 One Piece Moviegoers to Get Manga Vol. 0 in Japan!

Default Re: 2009 One Piece Moviegoers to Get Manga Vol. 0 in Japan!

oda is the most amazing mangaka to his fans

fuck yes

sorry to ask this amidst my overflowing fangasm confusion.. so to be clear,
    volume 0 which will be given to the first 1.5M people in the movie
    is different from
    chapter 0 which is to be published by Shueshia's Weekly Shonen Jump?
    and chapter 0 is also the one to be animated into episode 0 (Roger vs Shiki)?

Hm I wanna thank the guy who made the post about the anime being made about episode 0.. it may have already been buried in this thread somewhere but some extra headline attention and now I know too :D Pretty cool stuff.
    One Piece Recaps
    576 577 578 579+580 581 582-584: part 1 part 2
    585-587
    Formerly known as JackVance

volume 0 which will be given to the first 1.5M people in the movie
    is different from
    chapter 0 which is to be published by Shueshia's Weekly Shonen Jump?
    and chapter 0 is also the one to be animated into episode 0 (Roger vs Shiki)?
    Chapter 0 is LIKELY (NOT CONFIRMED) to be a part of Volume 0. Volume zero will DEFINITELY contain a manga that somehow covers Shiki from 20 years ago AND some form of Roger VS Shiki HOWEVER no sources have confirmed that Chapter 0 will be a part of Volume 0.

If you use common sense though, it seems like a sure thing.

In short.

Chapter 0 will be released in JUMP 53.

There's a damn good chance Volume 0 will contain Chapter 0.

Either way the contents of Chapter 0 have been animated.

thanks Greg
    Damn Naruto and Bleach will be overwhelmed by this movie and everything related to it so fucking good that people will completely forget about it.. Oda is one hell of a man/mangaka!

Thats only if Oda's lived up to our expectants... And their mangaka don't come up with something considered "better" in response. ^_-

Quote Originally Posted by Angel emfrbl View Post
    Thats only if Oda's lived up to our expectants... And their mangaka don't come up with something considered "better" in response. ^_-
    it's already too late for that now
    One Piece Recaps
    576 577 578 579+580 581 582-584: part 1 part 2
    585-587
    Formerly known as JackVance

@Greg

so its safe to assume that Chapter 0, Volume 0 and the episode 0 will all be available online (Yibis and other fansubs, Onemanga/Mangafox/Mangashare etc) sometime after their releases?

because I, like everyone of us here, want a copy of those in hardcopy.. but if i can't understand it (japanese), then its no use right? so my priority is for us to know the content of these 3 first. I'm not bashing anyone. just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Angel emfrbl View Post
    dont worry... Oda never fails to live up to the expectations.. he even exceeds them.. especially in the manga.. starting from the post-duval story up to the present.. he exceeds the awesomeness every chapter... you just gonna believe in him at the very least...
    Last edited by sgn15; November 3rd, 2009 at 04:09 AM.

Just the smallest little eycatcher or 4 cell'ed part of OP get translated, scanlated, fucked and Subbed...
    Quote Originally Posted by sgn15 View Post
    @Greg
    so its safe to assume that Chapter 0, Volume 0 and the episode 0 will all be available online (Yibis and other fansubs, Onemanga/Mangafox/Mangashare etc) sometime after their releases?

because I, like everyone of us here, want a copy of those in hardcopy.. but if i can't understand it (japanese), then its no use right? so my priority is for us to know the content of these 3 first. I'm not bashing anyone. just my opinion

dont worry... Oda never fails to live up to the expectations.. he even exceeds them.. especially in the manga.. starting from the post-duval story up to the present.. he exceeds the awesomeness every chapter... you just gonna believe in him at the very least...

Roger fighting sounds cool.

I am teh Juggernaut Bitch! Rori's Avatar

this is awesome, wanna see WB, Garp, Rayleigh and other legendery people in OP in their prime.
    "May The Haki Be With You...."

Hope its a double one piece chap then. ya know 566 and 0, but who knows...........

I suppose this "first 1.5 million" will be spread around the majority of cinemas in Japan. So for example, the 15,000 largest cinemas will each have 1000 copies of it each - something along those lines. That means that a good number of cinemas, particularly in less "central" areas won't have any copies of it, even if you're technically the very first person to go in to see the movie. This is a concern to me 'cause my friend will be in Japan this December and has said he'll buy a ticket for this movie just to get me the book even though he's never heard of One Piece until I asked him this favour.

It's hard to be annoyed considering the material that's supposed to be covered, but interuptions to the war are certainly frowned upon.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Teclo View Post
    I suppose this "first 1.5 million" will be spread around the majority of cinemas in Japan. So for example, the 15,000 largest cinemas will each have 1000 copies of it each - something along those lines. That means that a good number of cinemas, particularly in less "central" areas won't have any copies of it, even if you're technically the very first person to go in to see the movie. This is a concern to me 'cause my friend will be in Japan this December and has said he'll buy a ticket for this movie just to get me the book even though he's never heard of One Piece until I asked him this favour.
    That's what I was thinking about, I hope Greg and your friend go to the right theaters.

About 80 pages.

Confirmed by the man himself in vol56.

THAT DOES NOT MEAN ALL 80 PAGES ARE COMICS.

It's been confirmed it will also contain sketches.

Either way...80 pages? That's a lot considering it was a short chapter.

Also, I can't believe he's saying this but he went on record saying it will absolutely not be available by other means.

Dudezcrazy. Absolutely not? I don't want to believe that...

So that confirms it will never come out in English? That pretty much sucks...soe he's got like another 60 pages of manga that will be in there? Man...that really sucks we'll never get an English version :(

guess they really want people to go see the movie.

Brook Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Vongola_Boss_XI View Post
    So that confirms it will never come out in English? That pretty much sucks...soe he's got like another 60 pages of manga that will be in there? Man...that really sucks we'll never get an English version :(
    Pretty sure he meant it won't be available in Japan by any other means. It could still come out in America.
    1st 3DS FC: 2766-8705-0406

2nd 3DS FC: 1504-7097-7100

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information