Closed Thread
Page 4 of 500 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Felch Discussion Part 3

Default Re: Bleach Discussion Part 3

I heard Kubo never plans ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by antiravage
    I heard Kubo never plans ahead.
    Yeah, Zkaiser posted one of Kubo interview back then. Not sure where he got them, probably from BleachAsylum but here it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Interview
    PWCW: Now that Bleach has been going on for a bit, how do you keep the adventure and the story fresh?

TK: I think it maintains a freshness because when I create manga, I don’t think about what’s going to happen—I just come up with an idea and let it flow. It’s a weekly installment, so I have a very short time to create manga, but the good thing is that because it’s short, I can come up with the idea and start creating it.

PWCW: Have you ever gotten yourself into a situation that made you say, “Uh-oh”?

TK: I don’t really face that kind of situation because it’s a long story and sometimes I forget what’s happened in the past, but I read the previous volumes of Bleach and that usually helps me to create and have a new idea.
    Which is bad ~ really really BAD ~!!

I heard. I heard, Kubo gots the Sharinganingans so he doesn't need to plan ahead, he can see the futures!

No, but seriously, I heard Kubo's mom has big knockers.

Quote Originally Posted by Refii View Post
    No, but seriously, I heard Kubo's mom has big knockers.
    Go on. I'm listening.

Main 3DS FC: 1032 - 1840 - 6569 (Bixlow/KzT) - Full
    2nd 3DS FC: 2208 - 6439 - 6161 (Bixlow/Bixlow)

Legen, wait for it...dary! Mugiwara Kaizoku's Avatar

i'm out... but still intrigued.
    Cause them japanese mommas with humongous knockers are usually super hot... much more often than other nationalities with giant boobage.
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...it's the mucus that bites us!

Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara Kaizoku View Post
    i'm out... but still intrigued.
    Cause them japanese mommas with humongous knockers are usually super hot... much more often than other nationalities with giant boobage.
    Nah, Indian and Swedish girls will always be hot with those things.
    Y'know, Negima WAS awesome...
    For the first 18 volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokoro Ataru View Post
    Nah, Indian and Swedish girls will always be hot with those things.
    are you talking about the native americans? or the incas or the curry guys?

Cuz I could got for a hot native american anyday
    Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby

Quote Originally Posted by Gabbe View Post
    are you talking about the native americans? or the incas or the curry guys?

Cuz I could got for a hot native american anyday
    India Indians, not Native American Indians.

Wow, talk about a plot twist!

Quote Originally Posted by Tokoro Ataru View Post
    India Indians, not Native American Indians.
    that's too bad...
    Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby

I miss the old covers where the characters used to dress up differently with the occasional headphones ans in radical colours...

Quote Originally Posted by IrishLuigi View Post
    I miss the old covers where the characters used to dress up differently with the occasional headphones ans in radical colours...
    I think you can sort of tell the direction of a manga when it goes from imaginative color pages to minimalist or no cover page with just the title of the chapter below it.

I'm still catching up to Bleach since I put it on hold for quite a while (I'm currently at Chapter 361). I have few question to ask.

1. The whole saving Orihime is Kubo trolling right? Aizen never wants to use her to make the Key in the first place, he just want to trap some of the captain at HM right?

2. Does Turn Back The Pendulum provides anything worthy? Maybe I wasn't paying much attention but the only thing that was explain was the origin of The Vaizard and why Urahara and Yourichi was on Earth/Karakura Town.

- What does Aizen have to do with the Hollowfication? Is he using some forbidden stuff or something? All I'm getting is some of the people from SS was reported missing and turns out they were killed by Tousen. What was the motive behind all this?

- Where'd Tousen came from? It seems to me he just randomly introduced when he removed his mask. Does he related to SS system while serving under Aizen at the time? I don't remember him being a lieutenant/2nd seat/3rd seat/etc at the time.
    Last edited by -wahn-; November 23rd, 2009 at 06:08 AM. Reason: Mistype the chapter number.

Quote Originally Posted by -wahn- View Post
    I'm still catching up to Bleach since I put it on hold for quite a while (I'm currently at Chapter 561). I have few question to ask.

1. The whole saving Orihime is Kubo trolling right? Aizen never wants to use her to make the Key in the first place, he just want to trap some of the captain at HM right?

2. Does Turn Back The Pendulum provides anything worthy? Maybe I wasn't paying much attention but the only thing that was explain was the origin of The Vaizard and why Urahara and Yourichi was on Earth/Karakura Town.

- What does Aizen have to do with the Hollowfication? Is he using some forbidden stuff or something? All I'm getting is some of the people from SS was reported missing and turns out they were killed by Tousen. What was the motive behind all this?

- Where'd Tousen came from? It seems to me he just randomly introduced when he removed his mask. Does he related to SS system while serving under Aizen at the time? I don't remember him being a lieutenant/2nd seat/3rd seat/etc at the time.
    tousen is on 9th squad ..i think he's 5th seat or sumthing not sure
    IGN:TheBro 2191-7733-9582. Normal (Dunsparce, Teddiursa, Eevee)

I'm still catching up to Bleach since I put it on hold for quite a while (I'm currently at Chapter 561). I have few question to ask.

561? I guess it wouldn't surprise me at all if I missed 200 odd chapters of bleach without realising it.

Quote Originally Posted by dogmatix
    561? I guess it wouldn't surprise me at all if I missed 200 odd chapters of bleach without realising it.
    Oh sorry, my mistake. I meant 361 (though I've stop at Chapter 370 now).

Anyway, so no answer for all my questions?
    Should have known to never question anything that happen in Bleach because Kubo always leave it unanswered.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D. Manuel
    tousen is on 9th squad ..i think he's 5th seat or sumthing not sure
    Did they show/mention him during the TBTP?

I only know he was at SS after he took off the mask. That's why I thought his intro was somewhat random.

Feels like it was just made to tell us the trio has been allies from the beginning.

Did they show/mention him during the TBTP?

I only know he was at SS after he took off the mask. That's why I thought his intro was somewhat random.

Feels like it was just made to tell us the trio has been allies from the beginning.
    Basically TBTP showed that Tousen was a member of Kensei's elite hit squad in 9th Squad allowing for the "betrayl" to occur, but they never really say how long he was a member of the squad. (he also mentioned once he was a 5th Squad member if you remember the small flashback when Komamura attacked Aizen) And...yeah, it's rather random and stupid that Aizen, Gin and Tousen have been BFF forever and that there still isn't any other information about how or why but...that's probably just Kubo simplifying things.

So, I don't miss anything right?

It was all just Kubo style to simplify, forgetting stuff.

So, I don't miss anything right?

It was all just Kubo style to simplify, forgetting stuff.
    Like how a 5th Seat could release Bankai when he's not even supposed to have mastered his Shikai yet.
    Calling it now: Big Mom has the Sui Sui no Mi (Acid Acid Fruit).

Quote Originally Posted by "Fire Fist" Ace View Post
    Like how a 5th Seat could release Bankai when he's not even supposed to have mastered his Shikai yet.
    Considering even a 7th Seat like Hanataro knows Shikai (and how long Ikkaku, as a 3rd Seat, has hidden his Bankai considering even lower members of the same squad like Renji and Iba know about it), Tousen hiding his own Bankai away isn't too much of a problem for the uncognizant members of SS who don't give a damn.

Closed Thread

Thread Information