+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The Piece Together Thread

of The One Piece Podcast Zach Logan's Avatar

Default The Piece Together Thread

Give us your questions for the Piece Together segment here so we don't clutter the forums up too much!

Call us at 347-497-MAJI and leave us a message!
    Email us at OnePiecePodcast@gmail.com and leave us one there!
    Last edited by Zach Logan; March 21st, 2010 at 10:30 PM.

Default Re: The Piece Together Thread

I don't know if you ever went over this, but have you guys gone over the possibility of something influencing the creation of One Piece. Say a story or person?
    I like Pie. Lemonade Pie. WAHOO!

When did you first realize Oda was unpredictable?

I stop trying to predict Oda after all my guesses on who Duval was came up wrong.

have you guys spoken about who could be the next crewmate? i was wondering what you guys thought since everyone seems to have differing opinions. also, what's your reasoning

my question is this: Now that Squado or Squardo whatever his name is; now that he's realized he's been tricked by the marines, what kind of role do you see him playing in the end. I could see Oda saving some really awesome kind of redemption. Something along the lines of bon clay, maybe an awesome rescue of ace? What do you think?

i think that he will ! go fight akainu for tricking him but he will lose ! then whitebeard will get emotional and do a 13 magnitude earthquake which will destroy the world !

Sorry but i really can't see Whitebeard getting emotional enough to cause the worlds destruction... But who knows?
    I like Pie. Lemonade Pie. WAHOO!

i kinda miss the endings that one piece used to have, what was your favorite ending?

What is this I don't even Sarlaccboy's Avatar

What do you guys think happened to Mr. 2?

Do you think the secret that Ivankov knows about Crocodile is that Crocodile was a woman?
    To those who read the chapter 0 Crocodile face didn't appear so it could be possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Don D.Dark View Post
    Do you think the secret that Ivankov knows about Crocodile is that Crocodile was a woman?
    To those who read the chapter 0 Crocodile face didn't appear so it could be possible.
    i was thinking the same thing. i think it'd be weird if that was true, but not horrible. but doesn't the fact we thought of this possibility mean it won't happen because Oda always surprises us? :P

Quote Originally Posted by pwngoatjunkie View Post
    i kinda miss the endings that one piece used to have, what was your favorite ending?
    I though this was a good question. :P My favorite ending was Dreamship for sure. That's the one that was playing during the G8 arc and it started off with the Strawhats brushing their teeth. I also really liked the one with the Zoro and the penguins, whichever one that was.

Where is a good place to pick up Weekly Shonen Jump in the US? I live about 5 minutes away from Washington DC if there is a local store you miraculously know of, but preferably would be an online retailer somewhere. I really want to see these new chapters of One Piece in my hands, with the color spreads and everything.

of The One Piece Podcast Zach Logan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mangafreakazoid View Post
    Where is a good place to pick up Weekly Shonen Jump in the US? I live about 5 minutes away from Washington DC if there is a local store you miraculously know of, but preferably would be an online retailer somewhere. I really want to see these new chapters of One Piece in my hands, with the color spreads and everything.
    That's where we live, so we'd ask the same question.

I'll keep my eyes open though, hopefully there's something out there.

Darn, oh well. More eyes looking out means it will be found sooner! I'll keep looking.

so how do you guys at the podcast get your hands on the weekly jump, like for the contest? you just mail in or something?
    Is the OPP not enough for you? Give a listen to the SSAA Podcast and Jammer's Animovie Podcast!!

I think you guys might have already gone through this but, I was wondering out of all

the one piece characters whos back story would you like to see?

For me it would have to be either Whitebeard or Crocdile.

Love The show guys Been listen since episode 11 thanks for the great podcast.

Technically, I did ask a question before, you just answered it in the forums :P To make it up though, a new question! How do you think this current manga arc will end? It's just of such epic proportions that it can't conclude in any simple way. Who's going to land the final blow? Maybe the Fleet Admiral and Garp stepping in will be the climax, but will it end with Luffy punching out his grandfather, or Segoku owning Whitebeard? What's your idea of the 'best' ending for this arc?
    and btw, I'm a girl. I was the Kalifa cosplayer at Anime USA, and I've sent comments on FB and email too. It was wierd being refrenced in ep 53 as a guy.

I live in Scotland and was wondering if you know when or even if Funimation will ever release One Piece in Europe? I have had to ship it in from the US which can be very expensive. I was also wondering if you will ever come to the London Expo?
    Luffy will be Pirate King

For "Chapter 0" you guys seemed to assume Crocodile's face wasn't being shown because of his scars. I was wondering if you thought there could be any other reason such as disappointment maybe due to his dreams of being the pirate king and that Roger may have actually been someone he looked up to.

Also, why do you think that the One Piece manga sells ridiculously well and the TV airings always have high ratings, but the dvds rarely make it to the bestseller list.(except for the movies)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information