+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Piece Together Thread

Discovered Stowaway sniperking323's Avatar

Default Re: The Piece Together Thread

Where are you guys (i.e. The listeners and staff of the podcast) getting these really cool podcast banner sigs that I've been around on the forums lately?
    Cause I really want a banner like that but with Sogeking on it
    How can I aquire this?

Plus, who do you guys think is cooler?
    Sogeking or Chopperman?
    Host of Life Lessons: The Gintama Manga Cast!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Laughing Man View Post
    I'm hoping One Piece has a deus ex machina come its ending. I want to see the Thousand Sunny randomly turn into Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann through the power of courage and nakamaship.

of The One Piece Podcast Zach Logan's Avatar

Check out our new signatures section on the main site.
    Host and Founder
    The One Piece Podcast

The views expressed are solely my own.

Quote Originally Posted by Umay-Kaze View Post
    I live in Scotland and was wondering if you know when or even if Funimation will ever release One Piece in Europe? I have had to ship it in from the US which can be very expensive. I was also wondering if you will ever come to the London Expo?
    London expo would be a good idea if they could afford it. One Piece needs more attention in the UK.

What books are there out to buy and what do they contain? i know what they contain like CW = artwork but i don't know about anything more than that like interviews in other CW'S what data the data books hold and any special content in the Log books. So that would be nice to be updated on sine ive ordered a few.

Also is there any other books that can be bought like 3d adventure, movie books, novels, piano books etc

Quote Originally Posted by Southe View Post
    London expo would be a good idea if they could afford it. One Piece needs more attention in the UK.

What books are there out to buy and what do they contain? i know what they contain like CW = artwork but i don't know about anything more than that like interviews in other CW'S what data the data books hold and any special content in the Log books. So that would be nice to be updated on sine ive ordered a few.

Also is there any other books that can be bought like 3d adventure, movie books, novels, piano books etc
    If you donate money to the podcast (there's a big donate button at the top of the website) we'll definitely add it to the list, but we just don't have the kind of money to go to London (we don't even have the money to buy a good microphone).
    Host and Founder
    The One Piece Podcast

We'll be getting to everyone's Piece Together, we skipped a lot this episode, but don't be discouraged.
    Host and Founder
    The One Piece Podcast

it looks like Luffy is getting a power up soon so i was wondering what kind of power up you think it will be?

Quote Originally Posted by Heafticles View Post
    it looks like Luffy is getting a power up soon so i was wondering what kind of power up you think it will be?
    It probably will be Haki

PEOPLE'S DREAMS WILL NEVER END !!!

Discovered Stowaway sniperking323's Avatar

Do you guys think FUNimation should dub Movie 10?
    Host of Life Lessons: The Gintama Manga Cast!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Laughing Man View Post
    I'm hoping One Piece has a deus ex machina come its ending. I want to see the Thousand Sunny randomly turn into Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann through the power of courage and nakamaship.

What is this I don't even Sarlaccboy's Avatar

You guys spent the whole chapter looking for the "Trafalgar" lookalike, but never answered the initial question: do you guys think Oda uses throwaway pirates for later pirate models? Perhaps Greg knows of an example?

I was just wondering. With each of the crew members we got a well sized arc of the story of how they joined the crew. In almost all of these cases there is an emotional flashback that just sucks you into loving the character. When Zoro was introduced this was really lacking though. He had one of the shortest flashbacks ever and in the end he sort of just got roped into joining Luffy's crew. So do you think this is due to it being the beginning of the series and Oda wanted to start the crew as soon as possible, or because there is actually more to Zoro's back story that we may see later on?

Which popular fictional or non-fictional character would you like to see turn into a one piece character?

The one I wanted to see has already been done Ivankov looking like Tim Curry from The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

with this war seemingly coming to a close soon, what do you think the final fight to save ace will be? i can see the last fight being luffy vs. garp but that might not happen? what do you guys think?
    Is the OPP not enough for you? Give a listen to the SSAA Podcast and Jammer's Animovie Podcast!!

There seem to be three major players that have not arrived at the war yet:

1. Dragon and the Revolutionaries
    2. Shanks
    3. Blackbeard

When do you think these guys are going to show up? Do you think some of them won't show up at all? Will Blackbeard give any of the two sides (Pirates or Marines) an advantage?

I personally think Dragon and the Revolutionaries will show up very soon, and Blackbeard's appearance will mark the end of the war and the death of Whitebeard. Yes, Blackbeard will kill Whitebeard. You heard it here first!
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Believe is song ripped from a dance craze that involves women in as little clothing as possible and crazy sex. The only thing happy-go-lucky about it is my cock.

This is probably a question more suited for Greg or someone with a solid grasp of the Japanese language, but I thought I would post it here.

As Ivankov's speech is usually translated as being in some sort of strange Russian/German accent, how does he actually talk in the manga? That is, how is such an accent conveyed or meant to be interpreted in Japanese?

(got ignored in other thread, so thought best to ask here)

In episode 54, there's the music that was in the Movie 10 trailers (not the "Fanfare" one) playing in the background, where did you get that from? and do you know what it's called?

View all Project Piece videos at it's new website:
    http://project-piece.blogspot.com

Quick question about Fanfare:

I know its not on the Strong World OST, but is there a single CD I can buy for it, I googled it but I couldn't find one.

Support One Piece in the UK! Buy One Piece on DVD from Manga Entertainment!

Quote Originally Posted by superneku View Post
    Quick question about Fanfare:

I know its not on the Strong World OST, but is there a single CD I can buy for it, I googled it but I couldn't find one.

You should be able to find it at amazon.jp, as far as ordering from that website, I don't really know where you could find a tutorial on how to purchase from there, except maybe DaizenshuuEX, I know they buy a lot of import CDs.

Last edited by Festizio; December 9th, 2009 at 04:17 PM.

I belive it's not out yet. So you should try looking for it a bit later.

what should the next cover story be about?

If Luffy finds out about the sacrifice Zoro did for him on Thiller Bark do you think that will change his personlity in any way?
    Last edited by sonicds; December 10th, 2009 at 09:39 AM.

How many days does a story arc take in the One Piece world? Every arc seems to only cover a few days, and it just occured to me that they have really busy days all the time. I mean, didn't Impel Down and the current arc only cover a week or so?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information