Closed Thread
Page 95 of 496 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 9910

Thread: Post Your Pics, Part Trois

Default Re: Post Your Pics, Part Trois

me :

It's pretty difficult to take a picture with someone a foot shorter than yourself.
    Hidden:

Quote Originally Posted by Kairouseki View Post
    It's pretty difficult to take a picture with someone a foot shorter than yourself.
    Franky knows how to do
    http://diddlneo.d.i.pic.centerblog.net/k1acy0cf.jpg

I had to take the picture myself, though. I didn't have someone take it for me because there was nobody else around.

I really hate taking pics of myself but I'll do it for you guys.

Anyhow pics of meh incoming.

Spoiler:

So yeah..

Sorry for the bad quality of my cam and all but I'm to cheap to buy a new one. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by TJB View Post
    I really hate taking pics of myself but I'll do it for you guys.

Anyhow pics of meh incoming.

So yeah..

Sorry for the bad quality of my cam and all but I'm to cheap to buy a new one. >_<
    Somehow you remind me to this dude

PSN: H3kt1 ||| 3DS: 0903 2798 9958 ||| NNID: DerH3kt1

Quote Originally Posted by Hekti View Post
    Hahaha, pretty-boy-face...think Beverly Hills guys But you're right, the resemblance is there, and TJB thanks for sharing, as far as I can see you have nothing to be ashamed of, so don't be shy :3

@Crissy! wow, love the colour on that dress, it matches you perfect! Sweet thing, wish I was on better terms with dresses
    *R o m a n c e*D a w n*F o r*T h e*N e w*W o r l d*

"On what poor, pitiful, defensless planet has my monstrosity been releashed?"

Spoiler:

"Shocking, isn't it?" PirateBeck's Avatar

Considering I've been using this forum for over 52 months, I figured I may as well post something in this thread, considering I've pretty much made my identity easy-ish to find.

So here's my three favourite images of myself, including my most recent cosplay.
    Spoiler:

This is a rather old picture which I took way back in May 2009. I still wear that amazing official French t-shirt to this day.

Spoiler:

I do realise my hair doesn't look quite the right color but that's due to not having a the best natural hair colour for dying red (dark brown). I really want to fix that for the next time I cosplay him though :D

Spoiler:

Yes it's a shot of my back but considering this is a One Piece forum, you should be able to get what this photo could ever possibly be referencing. (Hint: It's the name of the file).

There's also a few more I could post if you want me too, along with my love of taking a pictures of the clouds/skys, I'll just wait until you've seen these.

Quote Originally Posted by PirateBeck View Post
    Considering I've been using this forum for over 52 months, I figured I may as well post something in this thread, considering I've pretty much made my identity easy-ish to find.

So here's my three favourite images of myself, including my most recent cosplay.
    Spoiler:

This is a rather old picture which I took way back in May 2009. I still wear that amazing official French t-shirt to this day.

Spoiler:

I do realise my hair doesn't look quite the right color but that's due to not having a the best natural hair colour for dying red (dark brown). I really want to fix that for the next time I cosplay him though :D

Spoiler:

Yes it's a shot of my back but considering this is a One Piece forum, you should be able to get what this photo could ever possibly be referencing. (Hint: It's the name of the file).

There's also a few more I could post if you want me too, along with my love of taking a pictures of the clouds/skys, I'll just wait until you've seen these.
    You look great! ))))) Nice cosplay, too! I'm loving the last shot! Such a pretty scenery~!
    Also, I have almost the same T-shirt! )))))

Okay, I don't know, is it a good idea to post this photo... but I'm loving it so much! Warning... fanservice, probably?

Spoiler:

I don't wear glasses, actually... These belong to my friend!))))
    I want to go swimming again... but now, it's impossible to breath outside the house due to extreme heat and smog...

Nice bikini. At least I think it's a bikini .

Quote Originally Posted by Kairouseki View Post
    Nice bikini. At least I think it's a bikini .
    Don't worry, it is! Did the skirt confuse you?))))
    Thanks! ))))

Quote Originally Posted by Masha View Post
    You look great! ))))) Nice cosplay, too! I'm loving the last shot! Such a pretty scenery~!
    Also, I have almost the same T-shirt! )))))
    Thanks for the compliment! :D The last shot was actually taken on a beach near where I was born (moved when I was 3 and a half) so I guess if any shot would capture my memories well, it would be this one. I wish I lived near a beach so I could always have a horizon to look at! Also, almost the same shirt? I'm curious, can I see the difference?

You look great too by the way! The shots you uploaded before captured your prettiness but wow, that last one is amazingly awesome! Not only do you look great but it's such a good shot, I can see the water rippling around you! I hope to see more like it from you!

Though that's not to say you other fine people on this forum can't take great pictures of yourselves either! Keep up the good work everyone!

Thanks for the compliment! :D The last shot was actually taken on a beach near where I was born (moved when I was 3 and a half) so I guess if any shot would capture my memories well, it would be this one. I wish I lived near a beach so I could always have a horizon to look at! Also, almost the same shirt? I'm curious, can I see the difference?

You look great too by the way! The shots you uploaded before captured your prettiness but wow, that last one is amazingly awesome! Not only do you look great but it's such a good shot, I can see the water rippling around you! I hope to see more like it from you!

Though that's not to say you other fine people on this forum can't take great pictures of yourselves either! Keep up the good work everyone!
    I will take a picture of the shirt... but first, I need to find my camera...
    Thank you so much! )))))))))
    This picture is a work of my friend. She enjoys taking photos of others and does it pretty good, as you see!

Quote Originally Posted by Masha View Post

Okay, I don't know, is it a good idea to post this photo... but I'm loving it so much! Warning... fanservice, probably?

I don't wear glasses, actually... These belong to my friend!))))
    I want to go swimming again... but now, it's impossible to breath outside the house due to extreme heat and smog...
    Wow. Just WOW. I'm loving that shot.

Discovered Stowaway

nice glasses

Spoiler:
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._3325733_n.jpg

Spoiler:
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._7575812_n.jpg

Spoiler:
    http://www.alabastakingdom.com/Every...e/Memories.jpg

Gosh, love that last picture of you staring at the sea.
    wow, the weather is pretty awesome crazy here in Cph right now!
    *R o m a n c e*D a w n*F o r*T h e*N e w*W o r l d*

"On what poor, pitiful, defensless planet has my monstrosity been releashed?"

Emo angle:
    Spoiler:

I look dumb on purpose btw.

Figured I'd clear up any doubt.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
    Gosh, love that last picture of you staring at the sea.
    wow, the weather is pretty awesome crazy here in Cph right now!
    Thank you very much! I hope the weather gets better over there sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Figured I'd clear up any doubt.

Finally, I'll be able to rest easy again.

Spoiler:
    Nice shirt either way

Closed Thread

Thread Information