+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Archer

Default Re: Archer

Possibly the funniest show on air right now. "Honeypot" had me in fits of laughter.
    You come at the king, you best not miss.

Quote Originally Posted by Buuhan1 View Post
    This episode kinda rendered the whole previous Cheryal situation pointless...
    I agree with this. When his "affair" with Cheryal was going on, it was from frustration and thinking she was cheating and then nervousness that she would rat him out on it. Still a low and dirty thing to do, but a lot better than having sex with some French chick you met 10 seconds ago.

Yeah, the first and so far only complaint I have against the series.

There will probably be an explanation next episode, since it's quite unlike Adam Reed to leave loose ends without at least addressing them. My guess is that it was a response to the Barry thing (Lana didn't even allow Cyril to make their relationship clear to him).

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

Did anyone else notice that they put quite a bit of Pam as little easter eggs in the show. Pam's autograph in the bathroom, she was on the computer screen in one of the first 3 episodes, and I remember she was on a Sign outside in the city on one episode.

Anyways latest episode had quite a laugh.

This was one of weakest episodes, and a poor season finale. Still, a few good moments and some good lines.

Grill me a cheese.

I personally loved the episode. Cyril cracking, Archer's capture and the entire finale were great.

"First person, guy or girl, to untie me, I will let him or her give me a handy. C'mon. Share the milk of human kindness."

I finally caught up on this and it's really a fantastic show. Of course I'm easy for anything with H. Jon Benjamin so I may be a bit biased. :D

I think we all are a bit partial to some H. Jon Benjamin.

Coach McGuirk is one of my favorite characters ever.

H. Jon Benjamin always been awesome in my books, since the days of Home Movies and early days Aqua Teen (he did Mothmonsterman).

Just got through watching the entire first season of this show through the magic of Hulu, since I always had to work whenever the show aired on FX. Honestly, I think this is one of the best and funniest shows on television. The dialogue is hilarious and pretty much all the characters are enjoyable. I think my favorite characters are Archer and, depite her being a slut, Cheryl.

The only thing I really didn't like about this season was how Lana found out that Cyril was cheating on her by seeing him bang the French chick. It was really unnecessary and diminished Cyril's character. Also, yeah, that was kind of a weak season finale. But still, overall a great show.

What made it most off was he just said "Hi", he didn't even attempt to make it seems like it wasn't what it looked like. Wouldn't have helped, but it would have at least been truer to his character. Her at least had him go through a sort of change that more or less made him go "Fuck it". But ultimately, yeah, a very stupid and unneeded move.

sorry for the bump, but u can find all archer episodes online for free at this site

I was able to migrate to Ugly Americans after Archer ended its season. Now that UA ended its own season I'm having trouble finding another show. Maybe see how Sit Down, Shut Up is and/or finally start to consistently watch the Boondocks.

Rough that we have to wait till next year for more Archer.

2nd half of Venture Bros Season 4 starts in August.

Quote Originally Posted by Sano View Post
    That's nice to know.

This has nothing to do with Archer, but it's nice to know.

I love this show! If only my girlfriend had the same sense of humor I do. I personally think its far better then Frisky Dingo, and I watch both shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Sano View Post
    3 months is a long time.

Archer is hilarious..

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information