+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Justice RETURSN OMG

Default Re: Young Justice

Episode three was decent, I'm glad they're using Megan's telepathy during battle.

The whole "omg a grl *drool*" is a little tiring, this is a team of superheroes, I'm sure they have enough attention from girls while in uniform, and from the comics even without due to their wit and banter, they don't need to act like they've never seen a girl before with Megan.

Also.. valley girl, I'll just laugh it off for now, but it may get tiring as well.
    I hope Superboy's personality evolves into more than just Hulk smash.

I really liked Bane in this, which is odd for me because my eyes usually just glaze over whenever he's around.

But I do think this show would be better in a forty minute format, rather than the twenty.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

There one liners make the episodes. Supermans "Oh yeah" When he finally got to punch the muscle guy at the end was hilarious

So Emo-Superboy reminds me of Ryu from Street Fighter for some reason.Weird.

I really dug the Bane ep. They got camo!

What? Failing is hard work, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Refii View Post
    The whole "omg a grl *drool*" is a little tiring, this is a team of superheroes, I'm sure they have enough attention from girls while in uniform, and from the comics even without due to their wit and banter, they don't need to act like they've never seen a girl before with Megan.
    Yeah. Now that we know KF's a high school sophomore, I feel that this behavior is justified. A better question - why isn't Robin also in school? Is it still under repair from the AMAZO fight?

Okay episode last night. Artemis could go a number of ways as a character, but I hope to high heaven we don't have her and KF doing another Terra/Beast Boy thing.

Veery nice episode, I liked all the factors playing into this one, Wayne Tech, inside operative, Red Arrows role in the series, great stuff.

Also I remember in an interview the creators stated there would be a "date" episode, which brings up the interesting question of who will it be, Martian and Supes or Wally and Artemis.
    I'm glad KF is getting decent action this time around, he's always been my favorite DC hero (well, Impulse).

Loved the episode. And Red Arrow threatening Artemis about hurting his friends awww.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazzie View Post
    A better question - why isn't Robin also in school? Is it still under repair from the AMAZO fight?
    Maybe that. Or since I think it was August during the episode: some schools only start after Labor day.

Am I the only one who thought the guy in charge of the assassin's looked like Iroh from Avatar.

Was that Oded Fehr I heard at the end of the episode?

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    Am I the only one who thought the guy in charge of the assassin's looked like Iroh from Avatar.
    I thought that exact thing. Hopefully his powers will be fire based

Im liking artemis a lot more than megan. Im thinking Artemis is a double agent for the justice league. Great episode. I like how they are pulling out lesser known bad guys
    Ganzbino

I like Artemis

Speedy is kind of a dweeb

Treasure Cruise ID: 785,854,335
    LS Zoro looking 4 Vivis

Quote Originally Posted by taboo View Post
    I like Artemis

Red Arrow is kind of a dweeb
    Yea Artemis is cool. This was a good episode, introduced to the League of Assa....er...the League of Shadows. I really hope Kid Flash gets his character development episode soon, nothing cool has come of him yet, and I've always like Wally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

I like Speedy Red Arrow Speedy.

Artemis is kind of a bitch.
    この世に悪があるとすればそれは人の心だ。

Liking the series so far but they are really making the Justice League look like a bunch of dicks. First it was Superman dissing Superboy and now its Green Arrow basically forgetting his side-kick and replacing him.

Quote Originally Posted by 1000sunny View Post
    Liking the series so far but they are really making the Justice League look like a bunch of dicks. First it was Superman dissing Superboy and now its Green Arrow basically forgetting his side-kick and replacing him.
    Well I would say so much about Green Arrow. There is definitely something up with the Artemis, and some reason she was placed on the team. Also as said, Speedy left, so Young Justice could have another person. I don't think GA is trying to replace Roy, if he was the new sidekick wouldn't be dumped at YJ HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

Speedy seems pretty dead set on doing his own thing and proving to everyone that he's a big boy so frankly who cares if he's "replaced". This is what he wants, and also there seems to be a lit more going on with artemis than is at face value

Treasure Cruise ID: 785,854,335
    LS Zoro looking 4 Vivis

I need to remember to catch the rerun tomorrow. I keep missing it on Fridays and then forgetting about it entirely.

Artemis huh? Well, it rings better than "Arrowette" to be sure. And green is probably a better color than red for that particular hero line, as well.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

I think that there has to be *something* to Artemis that makes her Speedy's replacement and such a mysterious character. She was probably some kind of cold-hearted assassin that Green Arrow had been mentoring prior to his breaking up his partnership with Speedy; that's my guess, anyhow. I'm definitely interested to see if any yet-unrevealed characters join the team, especially if one of them is Kid Lobo like the YJ comics.

I can't imagine Slobo making it here. He was kind of hated.

Of course, Lobo was incredibly fun on the Superman cartoon in small doses.

Secret would be AWESOME, but they're clearly not going that route or lineup, and Martian Girl has already got a lot of those same powers and abilities. It's gonna be a huge cast in any event. What was it, 135 characters in the first 11 episodes?
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Red arrow remains the best character on the show. I'm interested in artemis as well though i want to see what she can do without the bow or i'm gonna be asking myself each episode "why don't they just take her damn bow!?" We saw what speedy could do without it in teen titans so something like that would be fine.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information