+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74
Results 1,461 to 1,473 of 1473

Thread: Young Justice RETURSN OMG

Default Re: Young Justice RETURSN OMG

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Okay. I wanna start watching this now. But is there an app for consoles? Also is only season 3 available? I don't see 1 and 2 of outsiders on the site.
    Hidden:
    watchcartoons online. Is 480p, but it will do the work in a pinch.

Wink Wink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay. I wanna start watching this now. But is there an app for consoles? Also is only season 3 available? I don't see 1 and 2 of outsiders on the site.
    For consoles yoy can get Season 1 and 2, season 3 is exclusive to DC Universe.

All seasons of Young Justice are on DC Universe

1 and 2 are on Netflix.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

I don't see young justice on Netflix at all. So just the DC site has all the seasons of Outsider?

I don't see young justice on Netflix at all. So just the DC site has all the seasons of Outsider?
    Outsider is just what season 3 is called and yes it does

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Monkey D. View Post
    Outsider is just what season 3 is called and yes it does
    Oh wait. So season 1 and 2 is the stuff that was on TV years ago? Outsiders is the continuation?

Oh wait. So season 1 and 2 is the stuff that was on TV years ago? Outsiders is the continuation?
    The show is young Justice. Outsider is the subtitle.

Like Judgment day for terminator 2 or Revolutions for matrix 3 or full throttle for Charlie's angels 2.

The alliance between Savage and Darkseid is weird. Make an alliance with a bunch of savage with sticks because maybe in a couple of centuries they will give you a couple of useful soldiers? Darkseid really didn't get much out of it and I don't see why he would ever accept. Metas are fine but I'm pretty sure a fleet of pardemons is much easier produce. Maybe if he was getting the war word but that's Savage toy also.

Also I can sort of understand everyone motive to join the light. Some would enjoy outsmarting Darkseid while others likes power and want to divide the world after. But I feel weird about the lord of chaos. I feel this BS is beneath his paygrade and totally not his style. Kinda feel the same about Deathstroke wanting power instead of just money but that's my comic bias talking not the show. I stand by the kid magician tho. Also does Nabu secret origin feels weird to anyone else?

I don't mind the Artemis/Red Arrow thing since there wasn't a love triangle that he is winning by Wally dying and they seem like reasonable adults. I don't need Artemis to be a widow forever and Red and Cheshire don't seem like a real couple. More like a couple of passionate from time to time. With Cheshire basically trying to keep away as much as possible.

There is a lot of messiness that bores me in the middle. They are trying to many plots at once in my opinion. I'm hoping it beautifully comes together at the end like season but it's taking longer than last time. Got a couple of episode left to binge.

I'm still not sure how much the show is up Batman's ass or not. Are we doing Batman is awesome and always right or are we doing Batman has flaws?

I think the show is at it strongest when building from the original crew and it annoys that every season starts topsy turvy before going back to something streamlined. I want the show to be about the young justice. I'm not trying to get JLU 2.0 despite how great JLU was.

Spoiler:

The team used to be a lot more careful about information. I remember how much it took to get Arsenal accepted despite having been a sidekick previously. Or how close to the vest they played Aqualad double role. But they just roll the red carpet for Terra.

For people used to getting mind control and planting spies they got really sloppy.

Cool to see the adults including the original team working together instead of being at each other's throats. I like the reach ship plan.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Spoiler:
    Luthor and Bats playing a game of image with the outsiders as pawn is a good one.

Also leave Jay and his wife alone. Can't a hero just be happily retired.
    Last edited by desa; August 6th, 2019 at 12:56 AM.

Just be aware, this chapter has an after credits scene.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Ep 20

Spoiler:

So is the girl good at reading people or does she has a power that allwed her to see that Kaldur was lying? I also wonder what's up with not wanting to tell her name. Kid of some important mob boss? Like in intergang?

Kaldur dad is from Sandiego. Might be a reference to that story where part of San Diego was experimented on and ended up with aqua powers or just a coiencidence.

Kaldur is gay/bi now? Not a fan. His love of Tula was a thing he had to get past in season 1 and one of the big selling factor for him alligning with Manta in season 2. Seems like it came out of nowhere to align with new 52 Aqualad being gay.

I was expecting Dick as Superboy best man due to how much they interact in this season. I'm not sure about who his best bud is now that I think about it. Roy and Aqualad are Besties. Dick and Wally are besties and he has a good rapport with Zatana. Blue Beattle is bestie with Impulse. Arsenal is a loner due to trauma. I think Superboy has about a decent friendship with everyone but his special connection was with Megan and she can't excatly be the bride and best man.

Ep 21
    Spoiler:
    Mal obsession about changing his baby genetic creeped me out. I hope it was simply to forshadow pew pew girl doing it and I'm glad it was her not him doing it.

Damn it I really hoped the scientist wasn't evil in any way. I hope it will make sense at least.

I feel the rescue mission went really bad. Isn't openely rescuing Dick a bad idea since it proves all the groups are working together? It I feel it blows evryone's plausible deniabilty. I'm also not sure why Granny was fine with letting them leave at first. I feel like knowing she from Apokolips is something they would want on the down low.

I was expecting Violet to die saving her sister or at least faint in such way it would alert Brionn to her situation.
    Last edited by desa; August 7th, 2019 at 05:20 PM.

Episode 22 Woo boy!
    Spoiler:
    It's all out in the open now. I love these Everyone Finds Out episodes. Think its safe to say Dick got it bad because he's not a metahuman. Poor Jefferson. He was really yanked around by Bruce. Honestly, I don't think Team Bats was wrong except maybe manipulating Jefferson who clearly wanted no part of it from the beginning.

Granny Goodness is turning out the be one of the best villains this season. Not sure how there's two of them at the end. Dr. Jace fooled me good! Thought she was evil, then being manipulated, but nope, she's a scum bucket. Halo being the key to the anti-life equation is an interesting way to introduce it into the show. Unfortunately, Halo may not survive the season because of that.

Darkseid gets the key to the anti-life equation and the Light is still following right on his heels. Savage is no joke. And, nice bit of continuity with Superboy and MM arguing in their minds.

Infinity Inc. Had to look them up (I heard on a podcast the YJ showrunners try never to make original characters since there's so many in the DC universe). Hope to see more of them.

NNID: jervinnectar

Spoiler:

I dunno, I'm with Barbara on this one. Specially after Gar reacted so well to being the dog and the ponny of the show. Like Bats is totally ok with keeping secrets from everybody, but convinced that no one can keep them from him, even with Tara and Jace right there ready to murder him.

And this subterfuge beign the thing that definitelly puts Tara into Slade's hands is cruel. I was thinking again back to the double whamy of season one, but with Terra being close to Artemis and Brion, maybe Fred and Violet, it seems unlikelly.

And lol at me not noticing that Megan and Connor being psychic fighting. It went over my head.

Scumbucket is a gentle way of putting it. I do wonder if she was keeping Dick in a bad condition to make noise and allow herself to escape.

Vandal actually knowing what the Anti Life is, and having an actual physical reaction is interesting. I do wonder if the Light is going to be an active participant on defeating Darkseid. Luthor, Bee and Slade having more earthly ambitions, UltraH feeling slighted and Klarion who would be probably offended if tried to be controlled would follow a plan with a chance of victory. Like not in a "huh, I'm taking advantage of my enemies fighting in this precarious situation to get ahead" but in a "Bruce Wayne, I come to bargain, we need to stop Darkseid now", specially with 4 episodes left to go.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Spoiler:
    holy shit!!!!

That bitch crazy!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information