85 26.23%
  • None?

20 6.17%
  • Both?

30 9.26%
Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52
Results 1,021 to 1,032 of 1032

Thread: Franky vs. Paulie II: REVOTED~!

Default Re: Franky vs. Paulie II: REVOTED~!

my only fear with franky joining is that he joins because he can't bare to leave his new ship and turns into another usopp.

Dog does not approve. onemoment's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sabret00the View Post
    my only fear with franky joining is that he joins because he can't bare to leave his new ship and turns into another usopp.

Odds are he'll fix it before it turns into a new Merry. Besides, he was teh guy who said "a ship that can't carry people isn't a ship anymore."

I mean, odds are he'll be fixing the ship during naval battles, but with just one Coup de Vent he could make a big impact quickly right? At Enies Lobby the marines stated that a few Coup de Vents could cause big damage to their ships, so imagine how much damage it will do to lesser ships.

What I'm saying is, Franky could wreck a ship with Coup inbetween running around and fixing the ship.

I think it'll be Franky who joins, but I would love it if it was Kaku...
    Life's too short to waste time being normal.

Dog does not approve. onemoment's Avatar

Semi of topic but it only fits here:

All the SHs seem to represent animals based on Gregs site.

Luffy-monkey.
    Zoro-Shark
    Usopp-Armadillo
    Sanji-Duck
    Chopper- Who knows?
    Nami-cat
    Robin-bird

So what would Franky be? Or Paulie, if you must.

I think he's a rooster. look at the chin, hair, big arms, and relatively smaller legs.

Quote Originally Posted by onemoment View Post
    Semi of topic but it only fits here:

All the SHs seem to represent animals based on Gregs site.

Luffy-monkey.
    Zoro-Shark
    Usopp-Armadillo
    Sanji-Duck
    Chopper- Who knows?
    Nami-cat
    Robin-bird

So what would Franky be? Or Paulie, if you must.

I think he's a rooster. look at the chin, hair, big arms, and relatively smaller legs.
    I think Franky will be an Elephant

Kamen Rider OOOs

thisishui

Smile Re: Franky vs. Paulie II: REVOTED~!

Quote Originally Posted by Sofia Alexandra View Post
    I think it'll be Franky who joins, but I would love it if it was Kaku...
    well i dont think its gonna be franky, i have a feeling its gonna be a surprise just like robin.....

when everyone thinks its franky, odas gonna pull some shocker out.
    franky, paulie are possibilities now. everyones stating the obvious that its either franky or pualie....kaku is a possibility as well.... thats if hes still alive after getting MURDERED by zoro.

i think franky will not be a strawhat member, hes just build a ship for em just like what tom did to gold roger (like everyone said) and also franky cannot leave his family his underlings.

as for paulie, i dont think he has to reason to be in the sea....well as of now he hasnt stated his dreams or reason to sail to the "the new world" and plus hes a dedicated employee of gallaya? whats the company is lol

i would like to see kaku as the next member of SH, im pretty sure odas gonna pull a shocker out!!!therefore i say franky and paulie are both out.....but if im wrong, im wrong. lol whoever is the shipwright, i wil respect oda decision, and continue to watch it and read it

I non't mind if Kaku joins but i really want franky to join

Kamen Rider OOOs

they will get a new character THAT's for sure...

fugeddaboutit Fat Tony the Chopper's Avatar

I'm really not sure who's going to join, but I don't think Franky is joining. He told the Straw Hats himself that he wants to be like his role model Tom, and that his dream is to build a dreamship. Once the ship is built he'll have accomplished his dream, so he won't have any personal reason to join the Straw Hats. That he expressed no desire to travel with the Straw Hats I think is evidence for that (it's "nothing would make me happier than to have the people I favor ride on the ship I build" and not "nothing would make me happier than to have the people I favor ride with me on the ship I build"). The only way I see Franky joining is if he reveals a second dream of his at the last minute, but that isn't happening. Not only is that uncharacteristic of Oda, but it would be incredibly lame as it just screams deus ex machina. Franky also has his family that he's responsible for. He's not the type of person to leave behind his family over a simple invite (actually, I think Franky just isn't the type of person to leave his family period). A simple invite is probably the only thing Franky can hope for from Luffy as he's done nothing at all to make Luffy go nuts over the guy. Let's face it, Luffy just isn't going to beg Franky to join the same way he begged Zoro, Sanji, Chopper, and Nami to join. Luffy seems to know right away the person he wants as a Straw Hat, and Franky just isn't that person.

I'm with those who say Oda is going to surprise us.

Quote Originally Posted by onemoment View Post
    Odds are he'll fix it before it turns into a new Merry. Besides, he was teh guy who said "a ship that can't carry people isn't a ship anymore."

I mean, odds are he'll be fixing the ship during naval battles, but with just one Coup de Vent he could make a big impact quickly right? At Enies Lobby the marines stated that a few Coup de Vents could cause big damage to their ships, so imagine how much damage it will do to lesser ships.

What I'm saying is, Franky could wreck a ship with Coup inbetween running around and fixing the ship.
    i meant the ship fetish as opposed to the side character thing. i just don't want to see another person in the whole of the series ever again treating a ship like a living breathing human being.

Quote Originally Posted by sabret00the View Post
    i meant the ship fetish as opposed to the side character thing. i just don't want to see another person in the whole of the series ever again treating a ship like a living breathing human being.
    I don't understand what's the problem with the mugiwaras treating or Usopp treating it as a living breathing human being?
    Pro-Main Cast Evangelist. In Oda We Trust. TheJackAss Crew. AMC = Anti-main Cast. Luffy x Nami.

Quote Originally Posted by raj View Post
    If that proves to be true, it sure would suckfor Galley La, losing 3 of the head shipwrights within a week. Ouch.
    yeah that would, but i would find it fun, and franky coukd stay wit the franky family

Thread Information