+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30

Thread: Go Go Power Rangers... to Krispy Kreme!

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

Default Re: Go Go Power Rangers

I'm going to be seeing it later tonight with a group of friends I expect cringing will ensue
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Default Re: Go Go Power Rangers... to Krispy Kreme!

It's almost time for the Legendary Battle on Super Megaforce in the marathon, which also means its almost time for Dino Charge.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Wow... that was my first time seeing the Legendary battle. I have to say that was a letdown. I heard there was an extended edition of it that is on the dvd release of Super Megaforce, I'm wondering how much longer is the battle is on the extended edition of it. I'm already liking Dino Charge so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Sano View Post
    Wow... that was my first time seeing the Legendary battle. I have to say that was a letdown. I heard there was an extended edition of it that is on the dvd release of Super Megaforce, I'm wondering how much longer is the battle is on the extended edition of it. I'm already liking Dino Charge so far.
    Not by much, you get an Astronema cameo and the final fight from Gokaiger (with the only pre-Zyuranger Sentai suit showing up being Dairanger, which is an accomplishment considering how lazy the rest of the show was regarding that) tacked on.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    Not by much, you get an Astronema cameo and the final fight from Gokaiger (with the only pre-Zyuranger Sentai suit showing up being Dairanger, which is an accomplishment considering how lazy the rest of the show was regarding that) tacked on.
    Thanks for the info. Even through the marathon is only one episode into Dino Charge. I already like the main characters for the season.

Dino Super Charge is near it's end. After Dino Super Charge, Twitch is going to be showing the 2010 special edition of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Season 1 (Which is only covers the first 32 episodes) and plus some bonus stuff.

This is my first time viewing Dino Charge and Dino Super Charge, I'm really enjoying this season. It's up there as one of my favorite seasons now.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

They are airing the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Live stage show right now. I haven't seen this before, but I know its on the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers complete series boxset.

Last edited by Sano; March 28th, 2017 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sano View Post
    Well all I can say is:

FC: 5043 2397 0050 In Game trainer name (WolfWood)

Now that the marathon is done. I have now seen some of the seasons I haven't seen and I'm pretty much caught up on Ninja Steel. I feel like it's time for me to ranked favorite rangers,favorite seasons and favorite villians.

First here is my top 10 favorite seasons.

Spoiler:
    For the series that have multiple seasons I'm counting the whole run. Ninja Steel won't be counted into this since only have started.

1. Time Force
    2. RPM
    3. MMPR
    4. Dino Charge/Dino Super Charge
    5. SPD
    6. Dino Thunder
    7. In Space
    8. Ninja Storm
    9. Jungle Fury
    10. Zeo

I will say I didn't expect how well I was going to enjoy Dino Charge/Dino Super Charge, since it's the first time I have seen the season. In my opinion it's the best season of the Post Disney era of Power Rangers so far and best one since RPM. For me it's was hard to pick number 10 since its was ether Zeo or Lost Galaxy. Since both season have their great parts and their flaws.

Top 15 favorite Rangers

Spoiler:

1. Eric (Time Force)
    2. Kimberly (MMPR)
    3. Dillon (RPM)
    4. Jen (Time Force)
    5. Wes (Time Force)
    6. Andros (In Space)
    7. Joel (Lightspeed Rescue)
    8. Kira (Dino Thunder)
    9. Koda (Dino Charge/Dino Super Charge)
    10. Xander (Mystic Force)
    11. Jason (MMPR)
    12. Ashley (Turbo/In Space)
    13. Doggie Kreuger (SPD)
    14. R.J. (Jungle Fury)
    15. Hunter (Ninja Storm)

Honorable mention: Connor (Dino Thunder), Kendrix (Lost Galaxy), Cam (Ninja Storm), Shelby (Dino Charge/Dino Super Charge), Madison (Mystic Force), Carter (Lightspeed Rescue), Bridge (SPD) and Z (SPD)

Top 15 Favorite villains

Spoiler:

1. Lord Zedd (MMPR)
    2. Ransik (Time Force)
    3. Mesogog (Dino Thunder)
    4. Astroema (In Space)
    5. Ecliptor (in Space)
    6. Tenya 7 (RPM)
    7. Dai Shi (Jungle Fury)
    8. Lothor (Ninja Storm)
    9. Goldar (MMPR)
    10. Trakeena (Lost Galaxy)
    11. Sledge (Dino Charge/ Dino Super Charge)
    12. Scorpina (MMPR)
    13. Darkonda (In Space)
    14. Camille (Jungle Fury)
    15. Rito Revolto (MMPR)

I honestly wasn't expecting to like this movie and actually only went to the the theaters because my friends were going anyway and were bothering me to go too. But, man, it was great!
    This movie would be a disgrace if it took itself seriously - because the whole concept is kinda childish. But it would also be bad if it just went full-scale comedy. Instead, it just had the perfect balance of those two, knowing exactly when to take the story seriously and when to give in to the trashiness of the 90's series.
    And so much love for this cicadaish Alpha.
    FC.0147-0584-2654

As someone who hates bull shit generic designs like the zords and suits, I wasn't expecting to like the movie either. But the movie focused on the main gives dynamics and it's super freshing. It's a lot of fun. It makes me sad that these aren't the kids we follow on tv. However there's like 6 movies planned.

The way I see it, every season came with new kids/adults/super sexy people who became the Power Rangers. Even if the movie has the same names as previously cast characters, it's a new story with new drama.

Saturday or sunday I will finally see it too~

"Unicorns can't see into your heart. All our dumb horns can do is glow, point towards the nearest rainbow and play rave music!"

Visit my Etsy Shop: Heart'n'Skull or Tumblr

I have finally seen the movie on sunday and after being one of the few people who actually enjoyed the trailers I can now honestly say, this was the biggest movie disappointment of my life so far and I cannot believe, people liked this messed up shitfest of a movie.

"Unicorns can't see into your heart. All our dumb horns can do is glow, point towards the nearest rainbow and play rave music!"

Visit my Etsy Shop: Heart'n'Skull or Tumblr

I finally saw the movie today and I'm very sad I didn't give it a chance when it was in theaters.

I would have loved to support it, if only I knew I'd enjoy it this much.
    Everything's Eventual...

Discovered Stowaway K. Kira XXIII's Avatar

I also watched this and all in all it was good to pass the time, I do not remember any of the power range lore, but having Rita as a previous corrupted ranger made me curious about Rita's history and even Zordon's. The latter's manipulative nature gave the series a darker tone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post

Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information