+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 115 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 ... LastLast

Thread: Hiroy Descriminates Art once Again ver2

Discovered Stowaway piratemarimo's Avatar

Default Re: Hiroy Descriminates Art once Again ver2

"Life is hard when you have a moustache" .... That should be a song.

"Life's so hard when you've got a 'stache
    But don't give up, you'll always stand a chance!
    Never fear, your moustache will be there
    Whenever, you're in need of a friend!"

I'm actually singing this... I so want you to hear it, but my voice is just horrible. I only want to show you the tune.
    Last edited by Nolus; August 12th, 2011 at 11:43 AM. Reason: I have to rewrite the last sentence~

That melody. It's fantastic. No. It's Fabulous. I can hire you to be my stage girl singer, but alas.. The mustache. No money in the world can buy such a talent from a finely groomed mustached lady. I'll remember this song for the rest of my life if I would.

Also, update regarding the comic. There should be one out tomorrow. Assuming my health and body is good enough for handle the task at hand. And my. Another update. There's a chance for 2 pages next week. How fabulous.

Your health? You alright, Hiroy? D: You seem to get sick a lot.

Discovered Stowaway piratemarimo's Avatar

My god. The tune makes me want to shed a tear of happiness. How could I possibly ever write a song to equal that brilliance? :0

Quote Originally Posted by Sai-chan View Post
    Your health? You alright, Hiroy? D: You seem to get sick a lot.
    Truth be told, I'm lucky enough to get one decent meal a day. I do odd random jobs for little money, and only buy food when I know I'm going to need the energy for the day or night. Without a meal, the fatigue slows down all progress. And yes, I do get sick alot but that's something I live with. As long as I got vitmans to help my immune system, it's fine really.

Wow, that... that sucks. D: I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you get better one day.

Part 11-20
    Hidden:

Last edited by Hiroy; September 27th, 2011 at 03:27 PM.

That's good, then, lol.

Aw Hiroy. I hope things improve for you soon, hun. Try not to overwork yourself if you can avoid it, ok? Don't make me worry! If I worry I'll have to drive down to Florida--a state that I hate--and whip you until you feel better. Sounds drastic, but trust me: it's traditional southern medicine, and very effective. ^^

a mood come alive.

Sounds bad man , hope things go better to you and that drawing may help to make you feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiroy View Post
    That melody. It's fantastic. No. It's Fabulous. I can hire you to be my stage girl singer, but alas.. The mustache. No money in the world can buy such a talent from a finely groomed mustached lady. I'll remember this song for the rest of my life if I would.

Also, update regarding the comic. There should be one out tomorrow. Assuming my health and body is good enough for handle the task at hand. And my. Another update. There's a chance for 2 pages next week. How fabulous.
    Quote Originally Posted by piratemarimo View Post
    My god. The tune makes me want to shed a tear of happiness. How could I possibly ever write a song to equal that brilliance? :0
    Jonathan helped me greatly~
    I'm ready to sing some more, if you want!

I heard your health isn't fabulous, dear Hiroy. The moustache can help. You just need to trust it~

Quote Originally Posted by Dervish View Post
    Aw Hiroy. I hope things improve for you soon, hun. Try not to overwork yourself if you can avoid it, ok? Don't make me worry! If I worry I'll have to drive down to Florida--a state that I hate--and whip you until you feel better. Sounds drastic, but trust me: it's traditional southern medicine, and very effective. ^^
    You have no idea how hard I'm trying to resist to make the obvious joke here.
    Get well soon Hiroy.

And thanks guys. I'm actually doing well right now. I just didn't know what to expect from today.

Quote Originally Posted by Dervish View Post
    Geez Vee. You are spoiling my current drawing.

(You may as well arrange for me to be shipped out of Florida to your place. I'd hate for anyone to come down here.)

Sweet artwork you got here!

Keep it up!
    ****THE NICO ROBIN: ROKUSHIKI PROJECT****
    Go here for the project and here for the thread! (UPDATE 8/24/14)
    ****THE HUAQUANDAO STYLE PROJECT***
    Go here or here (UPDATE 05/10/14)
    My Shadow Blossom fanfic (Ch.4 is UP!)

Thanks newcomer. I'll continue stay on the top of my game.

Now for a new page.

http://edyics.eecafe.net/Comics/Synf...ot/page-19.png

Meet Liu. The seller of information, gossip, and confirmation behind true and false rumors. Your payment? Information of your own, be it useless or big. Why? You never know when knowing something can come in handy.

Haha, what an interesting character. She's kinda like a tougher Velma. <3

Oooh, what's this? Foreshadowing? Cool~ :D

Yeah, I really enjoyed writing her. Especially this little intro. Her underlining motives would be explained in the next one, but as for the big mystery... It's going to be a mystery. Hehehe. It feels like I linked most of my mysteries within a year back in time. I'm questioning whether or not I'm doing it on purpose to throw off my readers. It's kinda fun actually.

You little troll, lol. Though, I do love mysteries. But it irritates me when I can't figure them out.

She seems really interesting~ I can't wait to see what her motives are in the next one. <3

Thanks. In the pilot, she was not interesting at all. Then I rewrote her. She was originally still supposed to be Tia's friend, but I rewrote her completely again and made her completely independent. I thought it would better introduce certain plots. It's kinda nice seeing the final result. I enjoy drawing her a ton more now.

Still, all this rewriting stretched out this arc as much it orignally supposed to be. Which is good somewhat.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information