View Poll Results: Round 2: Team Edward or Team Jacob?

Voters
900. You may not vote on this poll
  • Perona-- OUT

98 10.89%
  • Hancock-- OUT

121 13.44%
  • Jinbe

155 17.22%
  • None of the above

526 58.44%
Closed Thread
Page 104 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 604 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 20833

Thread: Last Two Nakamates (vol. 5)

Default Re: Last Two Nakamates (vol. 5)

Quote Originally Posted by Zik View Post
    Was what? Pirate captains?

Robin wasn't even the leader of the opposing faction.

I did specifically say pirate captains that left their pirate crew to join the SHs.

Not characters that use to be enemies.

I forgot when he became a SH.

More importantly, Ace got his ass beat and he and his entire crew were allowed in to the WB pirates.

Luffy Oda aint doing that shit
    No I was trying to point out that it is possible for a pirate captain to become a member of another captain's crew. Hey look at Blackbeard's new members, you can't tell me that none of the Level 6 prisoners weren't captains of the own crews at some point.
    Last edited by Superbear 22; August 5th, 2010 at 09:18 PM. Reason: trying to be more direct

I don't know how anyone is getting Bonney joining vibes from the latest chapter.

Clearly its Law and Bepo that will be joining the crew. He's waiting for Luffy to come out of hiding and everything.

3DS friend code: 4398-9931-0463 http://actiontimebuddies.com/

At least Bonney could have her own custom color. The same can't be said for the other candidates.

In the slums of heaven... I'm renting out a condo in hell though.

Cool Re: Last Two Nakamates (vol. 5)

Quote Originally Posted by Superbear 22 View Post
    At least Bonney could have her own custom color. The same can't be said for the other candidates.
    That shit isn't valid or relevant. It isn't a point at all in ANY shape or form. Only a dumbass would believe otherwise.

A random color Oda gives a SH in the SBS does not prevent characters from joining. They join first and then get a color.
    No I was trying to point out that it is possible for a pirate captain to become a member of another captain's crew.
    Yeah when Luffy and his crew defeats them and IF he wants them to join.
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

Yeah, it's possible for a captain to become part of another crew. But my impression is that Ace's men joined with him, which isn't happening with a bunch of fodder and the SHs. And honestly, I would have to call it sexism if the only female supernova gave up being a captain to work under another pirate.

I don't think any of these choices are going to join, but sorry, actually being connected to Luffy and the SHs trumps little crap like this. I hate it when people use animals/colors/family members to back up their nakama arguments. It's little extra stuff that doesn't affect the actual manga. I could give a "color" to every side character with a backstory, but that doesn't mean they'll join.

That shit isn't valid or relevant. It isn't a point at all in ANY shape or form. Only a dumbass would believe otherwise.

A random color Oda gives a SH in the SBS does not prevent characters from joining. They join first and then get a color.

Yeah when Luffy and his crew defeats them and IF he wants them to join.
    So uniqueness isn't valid?

That wasn't the point I was trying to make but whatever.

jesus christ shut up about bonney

akianu 4 nakama, he was in chapters and talked and stuff HE MUST BE A STRAWHAT!!!

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

San Juan Wolf seems to be not popular in the BB crew. That is an obvious hint that he will betray them someday and join the Sh. Along with Avaro. This is undeniable.

So uniqueness isn't valid?

That wasn't the point I was trying to make but whatever.
    Ha! Not when you're talking about a category that is irrelevant and has no bearing on who joins the crew.

How is she unique because of that when Hina and Perona and whoever else have been shown to have pink hair?
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

why are no rocks being suggested, they are VALID candidates

An Ordinary Crack Dealer MasterKingJC's Avatar

Bonney will NOT join. End of discussion.

We can dance if we want to...

Quote Originally Posted by krule274 View Post
    When does Oda ever clue towards anything? He's Mr. Unpredictable as it is so far. Not saying I agree with his crack pot theory either, but anything could happen.

An Ordinary Crack Dealer MasterKingJC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    San Juan Wolf seems to be not popular in the BB crew. That is an obvious hint that he will betray them someday and join the Sh. Along with Avaro. This is undeniable.
    I could see him and Luffy having an eating contest, and Luffy still ends up winning.

We can dance if we want to...

Quote Originally Posted by krule274 View Post
    When does Oda ever clue towards anything? He's Mr. Unpredictable as it is so far. Not saying I agree with his crack pot theory either, but anything could happen.

Ha! Not when you're talking about a category that is irrelevant and has no bearing on who joins the crew.

How is she unique because of that when Hina and Perona and whoever else have been shown to have pink hair?
    *Sigh* Pink wasn't the color I was looking at. Besides why would I choose that when its on the crew already?

Quote Originally Posted by Airflow View Post
    Reverse Moutain. Snicker

*Sigh* Pink wasn't the color I was looking at. Besides why would I choose that when its on the crew already?
    You've already said that Bonney has some custom color and that can't be said for other candidates. That's a stupid argument and it's not even a valid point as it pertains to the next nakama.

Maybe you're stupidity knows no bounds and you forgot that somebody else already has pink in the crew?
    Last.fm

Quote Originally Posted by Airflow View Post
    The rock would make an excellent duo fight with Usopp.

You've already said that Bonney has some custom color and that can't be said for other candidates. That's a stupid argument and it's not even a valid point as it pertains to the next nakama.

Maybe you're stupidity knows no bounds and you forgot that somebody else already has pink in the crew?
    Woah someone getting serious. But I was thinking brown seeing as how there's brown in her costume, and that would fall into her smell and personality as well. I'm not saying she will join but she's far more interesting than anyone else as of late so why not?

Woah someone getting serious. But I was thinking brown seeing as how there's brown in her costume, and that would fall into her smell and personality as well. I'm not saying she will join but she's far more interesting than anyone else as of late so why not?
    So you're just making baseless speculation about her custom color and claiming no other character has one.

You know, that shade of gray on rock must be its custom color so rock obviously has the best chances of all candidates.
    Last.fm

So you're just making baseless speculation about her custom color and claiming no other character has one.

You know, that shade of gray on rock must be its custom color so rock obviously has the best chances of all candidates.
    Well its not that hard to see that the other candidates don't have one. Unless you're a rock and have no eyes. But seriously I'm not claiming that there's no one with a custom color, I'm saying tat out of the popular three choices there is no one.

I'm not saying she will join but she's far more interesting than anyone else as of late so why not?
    "Interesting" is subjective (not that I don't find Bonney interesting, but I think Jimbei and Hancock are too.) She doesn't have any connection to the SHs, and her plot has nothing to do with them. There are plenty of side characters with interesting backstories. And it's not a "cool characters" thread but a "people who might actually have a chance at joining" thread.

Well its not that hard to see that the other candidates don't have one. Unless you're a rock and have no eyes.
    I have no idea how you came up with brown. I'm pretty sure I could find some small detail in Hancock's clothing, make that her color, and connect it randomly to her personality.

Closed Thread

Thread Information