View Poll Results: Round 2: Team Edward or Team Jacob?

Voters
900. You may not vote on this poll
  • Perona-- OUT

98 10.89%
  • Hancock-- OUT

121 13.44%
  • Jinbe

155 17.22%
  • None of the above

526 58.44%
Closed Thread
Page 105 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 605 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 20833

Thread: Last Two Nakamates (vol. 5)

Default Re: Last Two Nakamates (vol. 5)

Quote Originally Posted by Mikan View Post
    "Interesting" is subjective (not that I don't find Bonney interesting, but I think Jimbei and Hancock are too.) She doesn't have any connection to the SHs, and her plot has nothing to do with them. There are plenty of side characters with interesting backstories. And it's not a "cool characters" thread but a "people who might actually have a chance at joining" thread.
    She's Marine related, possibly Akainu related,and she has some sort of vendetta towards Blackbeard.

Brown lines on pants, brown, and spenders brown Jacket.

In the slums of heaven... I'm renting out a condo in hell though.

Cool Re: Last Two Nakamates (vol. 5)

Quote Originally Posted by Superbear 22 View Post
    Well its not that hard to see that the other candidates don't have one. Unless you're a rock and have no eyes. But seriously I'm not claiming that there's no one with a custom color, I'm saying tat out of the popular three choices there is no one.
    What are you talking about? By making Bonney a candidate, everyone else is a candidate. You can't say every other character shown doesn't have their own custom color.

Plus rock's custom color is gray.

The popular candidates were never joining so if that's the point you were making then Bonney would be ahead of candidates with chances below zero but she has even less of a chance so she's still behind.
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

Quote Originally Posted by Zik View Post
    What are you talking about? By making Bonney a candidate, everyone else is a candidate. You can't say every other character shown doesn't have their own custom color.

Plus rock's custom color is gray.

The popular candidates were never joining so if that's the point you were making then Bonney would be ahead of candidates with chances below zero but she has even less of a chance so she's still behind.
    I see what you mean but the arc is not over yet so you can't say that; I mean people said that Moria was going to die but is he dead? No.
    The Rock won't join its obviously the Red line who's gonna join, gosh.

She's Marine related, possibly Akainu related,and she has some sort of vendetta towards Blackbeard.

Brown lines on pants, brown, and spenders brown Jacket.
    But her plot hasn't intersected with the SHs' at all. Yeah, it'll interconnect at some point, if only to give more understanding to the Gorusei/Akainu/Whitebeard/whatever, but every other crew member has been connected to the SHs since their first introduction. Even Robin as a villain was shown meaningfully interacting with them.
    And like I said, just choose a color from any potential nakama's clothing. Brown hardly seemed obvious to me.

I see what you mean but the arc is not over yet so you can't say that; I mean people said that Moria was going to die but is he dead? No.
    Then we can point at any random side character and say "they might join." After all, we don't know what'll happen next. But as of now, she has had no interaction with Luffy and the SHs. Come back when that has happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikan View Post
    Then we can point at any random side character and say "they might join." After all, we don't know what'll happen next. But as of now, she has had no interaction with Luffy and the SHs. Come back when that has happened.
    She protected Zoro in Shabondy.

After reading this discussion, I now hope to see a character with a rock-based Devil Fruit in the future so I can use these amazing theories.

Quote Originally Posted by Get_It_Memorized View Post
    After reading this discussion, I now hope to see a character with a rock-based Devil Fruit in the future so I can use these amazing theories.
    That would be awesome! I hope its a Logia that can break apart into tiny pebbles.

Wait that "former boss" thing that was mentioned does fit her, just saying.

Cool Re: Last Two Nakamates (vol. 5)

The Rock won't join its obviously the Red line who's gonna join, gosh.
    I can and I did.
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

Wait that "former boss" thing that was mentioned does fit her, just saying.
    I guess I overlooked the chapter where the Straw Hats had to foil the villainous schemes of Bonney and her crew. Anyone care to summarize it for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Get_It_Memorized View Post
    I guess I overlooked the chapter where the Straw Hats had to foil the villainous schemes of Bonney and her crew. Anyone care to summarize it for me?
    No, no, no, it was something mentioned in a SBS about the next crew member being a former boss. Boss doesn't have to amply to an enemy.

No, no, no, it was something mentioned in a SBS about the next crew member being a former boss. Boss doesn't have to amply to an enemy.
    You have no idea what you are talking about.

I think Sabo's going to be the last crewmate. I'm not going to be a big fan of the idea until we see what he and his abilities are like in present time, but I've had a hunch since this page: http://www.mangareader.net/103-51821...apter-585.html. His dream is just so specific and random (him writing didn't have any relevance in the flashback and doesn't serve any purpose if he's a revolutionary.) I really can't think of any other reason for that panel - it would have been easier to just have him say that he's going to be a pirate. If he does join, it won't be for a while, though.

Quote Originally Posted by brennen.exe View Post
    You have no idea what you are talking about.
    To be honest I didn't I just remembered that being said by Oda at some point. But judging by what I have read so far "boss character" could be anyone, the Strawhats have encountered who holds some sort of leadership position.

The SHs never met Bonney. Only Zoro did and he didn't know who she was.

I should've realized this is what Oda meant all along though. He's so unpredictable.
    Last.fm

Wow this thread really is run by trolls, all the constant no X can't join, without backing it up at all, look her crew is nearly dead and she is linked to further chapters with her escaping the WG for some reason so she will be in the story further, also is now linked with who most think will be one of the final major villians in OP (BB). Comparing her to Akainu who wants Luffy dead for justice is insane, and Enel hasn't shown up in how many chapters?

Quote Originally Posted by Zik View Post
    The SHs never met Bonney. Only Zoro did and he didn't know who she was.

I should've realized this is what Oda meant all along though. He's so unpredictable.
    Yep random encounters don't mean anything, I mean Ace drinking with Buggy didn't do anything for Buggy story wise later on.

Wait a bit before speculating about Bonney.

She's an interesting character so I don't want her to be Perona 2.0

So please just shut up unless something actually happens

Wait a bit before speculating about Bonney.

She's an interesting character so I don't want her to be Perona 2.0

So please just shut up unless something actually happens
    That's pretty much exactly how I feel. She's bound to have an interesting back story and plot. But as of now, she has not even met Luffy. The speculating can wait a little.

Yep random encounters don't mean anything, I mean Ace drinking with Buggy didn't do anything for Buggy story wise later on.
    Yeah, it was important, since it gave her screentime and established that she would be one of the more important supernovas.

"Bosu Kyara", as in someone they fought. English translations and acronyms are irrelevant.

The 20 month hiatus is over... "Chapters 180-237 - Fighting, Battling and Waging War" OUT NOW!!!

Great sage,equal of heaven Darkstorm's Avatar

Which left people scratching their heads as that's guys like croc and moria.

Closed Thread

Thread Information