View Poll Results: Round 2: Team Edward or Team Jacob?

Voters
900. You may not vote on this poll
  • Perona-- OUT

98 10.89%
  • Hancock-- OUT

121 13.44%
  • Jinbe

155 17.22%
  • None of the above

526 58.44%
Closed Thread
Page 53 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 553 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 20833

Thread: Last Two Nakamates (vol. 5)

In the slums of heaven... I'm renting out a condo in hell though.

Cool Re: Last Two Nakamates (vol. 5)

Quote Originally Posted by SGRaaize View Post
    Possible motive: Not having anyone else to go to
    Lost the little credibility that you might've had.

If that's motive for her to join it's also motive for her to become a Harlem Globetrotter.

Actually I don't even think you know what motive means.
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    In a Berserk, Near-Death State, running around with an Equalizer

Default Re: Last Two Nakamates (vol. 5)

Quote Originally Posted by Zik View Post
    Lost the little credibility that you might've had.

If that's motive for her to join it's also motive for her to become a Harlem Globetrotter.
    So?
    I remind you that I don't believe that she will join, but the fact that she doesn't have anywhere else to go to now helps AGOG, it doesn't help JERK DISEASE

So?
    I remind you that I don't believe that she will join, but the fact that she doesn't have anywhere else to go to now helps AGOG, it doesn't help JERK DISEASE
    And that's where he pointed out you were wrong. To which your only response is apparently "so?" and the general reaction to people being proven wrong in this thread of ignoring the other side's point and continuing to spout yours.

So?
    No. It doesn't.

Saying "so" after not being able to show any knowledge of what a motive is or an explanation of why her not having anywhere to go is a motive for her to join doesn't help anyone.

Also, I'd like to keep it in mind for something I think that even AGOG acknowledges is that if Moria is dead it doesn't mean Perona will join or now has a "motive" to join the SHs all it does is eliminate a possible place she would end up.

The choices aren't the SHs or back with Moria. Lets not make that mistake.
    Last edited by Zik; July 15th, 2010 at 07:40 PM.
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

So has Agog come in here twirling around his joy at Perona finally being back in the manga yet?
    3DS Friendcode: 1177-6707-2664

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    In a Berserk, Near-Death State, running around with an Equalizer

Quote Originally Posted by Zik View Post
    No. It doesn't.

Saying "so" after not being able to show any knowledge of what a motive is or an explanation of why her not having anywhere to go is a motive for her to join doesn't help anyone.

Also, I'd like to keep it in mind for something I think that even AGOG acknowledges is that if Moria is dead it doesn't mean Perona will join or now has a "motive" to join the SHs all it does is eliminate a possible place she would end up.

The choices aren't the SHs or back with Moria. Lets not make that mistake.
    Those aren't the only two choices, but the fact is, with Moria dead, there's one less choice for her to go, which makes it more possible.
    And I'm not even touching the fact that if Moria didn't die, and this chapter was just Perona whining, it wouldn't still help out, considering we learned nothing new here

Those aren't the only two choices, but the fact is, with Moria dead, there's one less choice for her to go, which makes it more possible.
    You just repeated what I said with different words
    And I'm not even touching the fact that if Moria didn't die, and this chapter was just Perona whining, it wouldn't still help out, considering we learned nothing new here
    What is there to touch? Maybe Oda's saying what most should've realized; that he had Kuma send her away for some reason and he didn't bring her back now just so she could return to Moria (whether he's alive or not). Either way she'll rule out returning to Moria as an option. That fact doesn't give her motive to join the SHs.
    Last edited by Zik; July 15th, 2010 at 08:14 PM.
    Last.fm

A real rain will come... Rank: Failed Mutineer JERK DISEASE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SGraaize
    Possible motive: Not having anyone else to go to
    ahahaha, this is not a motive for a Strawhat crew member. Straight up point blank. End of discussion.

And Zoro never cared about her, but what stops Perona from now thinking "Hey, I don't have anyone" and goes running like a bitch to Zoro,
    How is Mihawk chopped liver all of a sudden? He's staying where she is, Zoro is leaving. There is zero reason for her to go to Zoro.

this is possible, its in the two characters personalities,
    Perona is a spoiled brat who hops from easy path to easy path.
    Mihawk is a Shichibukai who lives in the castle.
    Zoro is busy getting his ass kicked before embarking on a no doubt perilous journey.

Which one offers the useless leech that is Perona the security and stability she wants at the very least to have?
    it wouldn't be surprising seeing Zoro in yet another situation where he has to deal with someone annoying (Perona in her ship), Oda loves that running gag, and AGOG could cling to this theory very easily, and it is a possible theory
    Yes, Oda does, which is why he made that scenario with her for the anime to fuck with for filler.
    And the plausibility of it has ended abruptly.

Ah yes, the page that every Perona fan tries miserably to ignore.
    I love that page.

And she had always thos shallow bullshit motives from the very beginning
    Tell that to AGOG and company, they tried their best to deny it, mostly by pretending Perona bandaging Zoro was a sign of change.
    This chapter quashed that dumb idea.

And her connection to Zoro has always been null
    You aren't very familiar with the Perona faction are you.

Now that Moria is dead, she has nothing to think of and she could try to go with Zoro,
    Which makes zero sense when you understand her motives in life.

the only thing that changed from last chapter to this chapter was that Moria is now dead, that helps, that doesn't change anything for your side
    You do this a lot don't you, walk into places with zero familiarity of your surroundings and stumble through assumptions and give everyone else a headache.

If you think having these things made more obvious, more clear, things you take for granted as never true, then stop annoying me with it. Because there are at least 95 people who didn't beleive an inch of what these repeated truths meant. Stop trying to participate in things you're behind on and clueless of.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide View Post
    Say JERK DISEASE, I'm just wondering out of curiosity. How do you think Oda is going to move the story suronding the death of Moria and the higher-ups in charge of it...
    I think he killed Moria because he no longer had any use for him, not unlike the Gorusei. I'm thinking he was also using it as a small stepping stone toward starting our knowledge of the Gorusei. Also perhaps creating further schism among the remaining Shichibukai.

I just ask cause I don't see a way for this to direct its way into the StrawHats direction without Perona getting involved,
    Then your unbelievably blind and retardedly bias.

Perona has nothing to do with anything at all.
    Last edited by brennen.exe; July 15th, 2010 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Careless double posting.
    1. Ace (), 2. WB (), 3. BB (X), 4. Perona () 5. Boa () 6. Jimbei (???), 7. Sabo lives (), 8. Timeskip ()

Quote Originally Posted by brennen.exe View Post
    Mihawk will raise/force a group of Humandrillus to be Perona's servants to shut her up.
    o/

Ah yes, the page that every Perona fan tries miserably to ignore.
    I love that page.
    Personally, I'm very much aware of it. I just don't think it's all that relevant. Perona had a good run in Thriller Bark for majority of her life. Now she's alone. What place could she possibly dream of leaving to instead? Thriller Bark, maybe.

However, to state more current facts, Moria is (presumably) dead and Thriller Bark has been occupied by the Rolling Pirates, so I think that ship has sailed (no pun intended).

Tell that to AGOG and company, they tried their best to deny it, mostly by pretending Perona bandaging Zoro was a sign of change.
    This chapter quashed that dumb idea.
    How?

Perona is a spoiled brat
    And hence, Mr. Social and Caring (Mihawk) is her best selection of company.

The 20 month hiatus is over... "Chapters 180-237 - Fighting, Battling and Waging War" OUT NOW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by herr_sebbe View Post
    Personally, I'm very much aware of it. I just don't think it's all that relevant.
    But of course. Any pages that crush your theories aren't relevant in the slightest, I completely agree.

Perona had a good run in Thriller Bark for majority of her life. Now she's alone. What place could she possibly dream of leaving to instead? Thriller Bark, maybe.
    To a life of spoiled luxury and comfort.

Maybe that's why she has decided not to tag along with Zoro this chapter.

However, to state more current facts, Moria is (presumably) dead and Thriller Bark has been occupied by the Rolling Pirates, so I think that ship has sailed (no pun intended).
    So she's looking for a free ride with no worries somewhere else. Her needs certainly rule out the Straw Hats adventures.

How?
    ZORO IS FIGHTING WARRIOR MONKEYS AND LEAVING AND SHE IS NOT

When compared to a gauntlet of marauding apes, yeah.

As Perona herself proved this chapter.

Wow, some people are stupid enough to think that Zoro is going to travel ALONE? This is obvious that Perona is gonna travel with him. Why the hell she would stay on this island where she has nothing to do? For example, she can try to find Moria since Mihawk think that he is not dead. And some people seems forgetting exept (agog of course) that perona has some clothes to take back on the Sunny. I'm not saying she will join the crew, but for sure, she will be on the ship for short time.

Quote Originally Posted by Corrado View Post
    But of course. Any pages that crush your theories aren't relevant in the slightest, I completely agree.
    Good going quoting the thesis as a stand-alone without the argument.

To a life of spoiled luxury and comfort.

Maybe that's why she has decided not to tag along with Zoro this chapter.

So she's looking for a free ride with no worries somewhere else. Her needs certainly rule out the Straw Hats adventures.

ZORO IS FIGHTING WARRIOR MONKEYS AND LEAVING AND SHE IS NOT

When compared to a gauntlet of marauding apes, yeah.

As Perona herself proved this chapter.
    The Anti-Perona seem to have as a main argument that Perona won't even leave Kuragaina, which after this chapter I see as a complete waste of posts. Unless Mihawk has a sudden (insert friendship speech here) change of heart, then Zoro's gonna have to travel alone unless Perona tags along. Given his sense of direction, that's bound to end in disaster, so if that's what you're expecting, then you're even more retarded than you set us out to be. It's either Perona or some random Deus ex Machina the Sequel.

Whether Perona is joining or not, now that it's been revealed that the Mystery Swordsman won't be of any help and that Mihawk is the only other set of company, she is at least going with him from Kuragaina.

The 20 month hiatus is over... "Chapters 180-237 - Fighting, Battling and Waging War" OUT NOW!!!

It is. Her whiny behaviour was exemplified in this chapter and she's shown no sign of anything required to be a crew member. There's also the logical reason, she's going to want to go with Mihawk much more than tag along with a group of people that she thinks hate her. He rides around in a gothic coffin that suits her style. Plus Zoro is leaving without her and not giving a shit. Plenty more gag situations if we place Perona with Mihawk than if we don't.

There is still absolutely no reason to connect Perona to the Strawhats.

I think that mihawk will kill her if she stays longer with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pomme d'Api View Post
    Wow, some people are stupid enough to think that Zoro is going to travel ALONE? This is obvious that Perona is gonna travel with him. Why the hell she would stay on this island where she has nothing to do? For example, she can try to find Moria since Mihawk think that he is not dead. And some people seems forgetting exept (agog of course) that perona has some clothes to take back on the Sunny. I'm not saying she will join the crew, but for sure, she will be on the ship for short time.
    Do you really think that Nami will let Perona take back anything from sunny??? and what next maybe Absalon will show up to take back wedding dress

Every strawhat is really sad about Ace's death and concerned about Luffy's state of mind.
    So is Jimbei.

Boa doesn't give a shit about those things.
    Boa won't join.

lol, I'd forgotten about you and your obsessive Hancock and Jinbei hatred.

Quote Originally Posted by Mango View Post
    Do you really think that Nami will let Perona take back anything from sunny??? and what next maybe Absalon will show up to take back wedding dress
    Who said they'd let her?

It is. Her whiny behaviour was exemplified in this chapter and she's shown no sign of anything required to be a crew member. There's also the logical reason, she's going to want to go with Mihawk much more than tag along with a group of people that she thinks hate her. He rides around in a gothic coffin that suits her style. Plus Zoro is leaving without her and not giving a shit. Plenty more gag situations if we place Perona with Mihawk than if we don't.

There is still absolutely no reason to connect Perona to the Strawhats.
    Zoro will get lost. Either Perona or Mihawk needs to guide him, and Perona still has all of her stuff on the Sunny.
    Last edited by herr_sebbe; July 16th, 2010 at 04:51 AM.

Good going quoting the thesis as a stand-alone without the argument.
    Shut the fuck up you illiterate arsewipe. Respond to the points properly or fuck off.

The Anti-Perona seem to have as a main argument that Perona won't even leave Kuragaina,
    err....no. I couldn't give a shit if she does or does not leave. She's a useless side character who has no bearing on the plot and elicits no emotion from me other than disdain.

which after this chapter I see as a complete waste of posts.
    Like your entire posting career?

Unless Mihawk has a sudden (insert friendship speech here) change of heart, then Zoro's gonna have to travel alone unless Perona tags along.
    So what if Zoro has to travel alone?

Given his sense of direction, that's bound to end in disaster,
    Much like every other Straw Hat is in a precarious time-extending situation right now despite trying to gtfo their respective rocks.

Maybe because we are...heading to a timeskip?

so if that's what you're expecting, then you're even more retarded than you set us out to be.
    Now you're just being silly. It's a scientific fact the Perona tards are the lowest troglodyte scum shuffling around these message boards.

It's either Perona or some random Deus ex Machina the Sequel.
    Or Zoro adventures off by himself or we don't see anything or he hitches a ride with a random crew he comes across or a timeskip happens and we just see them together or etc

Whether Perona is joining or not, now that it's been revealed that the Mystery Swordsman won't be of any help and that Mihawk is the only other set of company, she is at least going with him from Kuragaina.
    Then why is Zoro on his own right now trying to get off the island fighting a bunch of monkeys, why is Perona back in Mihawk's castle whining and not with him, and why won't you address any of my points properly without flopping like a fish.

Zoro will get lost. Either Perona or Mihawk needs to guide him, and Perona still has all of her stuff on the Sunny.
    It's not her stuff anymore.

Closed Thread

Thread Information