+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: General Pokemon television and manga thread

Default Re: pokemon thread.

Speaking of Milktank, there's an upcoming episode involving a Maid Bar. And Ash and Dawn wearing Maid outfits...

There was also an episode where Meowth sucked ones tits.

But I liked the Milktank battle. :(

there some weird pokemon shadow on Pokemon.com/
    http://pokemon.com/

is this for a movie?
    It's Darkrai for Movie 10 and probably his US event.

OH SHI-

^ Oh yeah, it is from the 10th movie, I think. His name is Darkrai

I only watch the anime only when there's gym leader battles (or legendary Pokemon)

You're kinda missing out on some good episodes if you only do that, especially since some Ledgendary Pokemon episodes sucked (the Groudon/Kyogre 2-parter).

But for Pokemon, the good thing is you can just watch the good episodes and not miss anything you can't learn in one trip to Wikipedia.

I really liked the recent Spiritomb episode, reminded me of the Claydol episode (which goes next to Whiscash as my favorite).

OH SHI-

I'm mad Ash had his pokemon all handed to him this season. Just so he could have a balanced team. Aipom was the biggest waste of a spot. And Ash getting that kid's Chimchar was just as retarded.

I think the anime people are running out of ideas, but I'll always <3 the games.
    Name : G-EXP
    SSBB Code :
    4768-7125-9914

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Korobooshi View Post
    Speaking of Milktank, there's an upcoming episode involving a Maid Bar. And Ash and Dawn wearing Maid outfits...

There was also an episode where Meowth sucked ones tits.

But I liked the Milktank battle. :(

It's Darkrai for Movie 10 and probably his US event.
    thank you. cant wait for this event to happen
    <Avi Drawing Credit to PirateNeko
    My DeviantArt:http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/
    My FC is 3308-4620-6155

Actually I do watch some episodes that aren't that fillerish (unless of course I don't have anything else to watch, and the episode is one of those less important episodes).

I sometimes go on tv.com and see whats better to watch and whats not (never mind about Spiritomb, its 55, in eng though, but that would take a while)
    Last edited by Jedi Master; December 17th, 2007 at 04:26 PM.

My favorite episodes are the ones centered around Team Rocket or Jigglypuff. I started to don't care about Ash and company after Pikachu defeated Dragonite, wich is still my favorite fight in the series.

James' Cacnea! That bastard!

Anyway, the recent 3-part Tag Battle is pretty neat, and somewhat violent for Pokemon standards...my favorite part is probably the end battle where Buizel gives off one badass smile as he and Heracross go down. And the Zangoose is wicked.

OH SHI-

I just wish they would have done an anime based off the actual manga. The "Ghost Tower" stuff going on in Lavender town was more awesome with Gasthly controlling copses of pokemon than the thing of Ash looking for a Ghost Clown.

well the anime is seperate from the manga since the manga made after the anime had started

and the manga is much more awesome than the anime

ps: Kaimei, your sig confuses me
    youre not swedish are you?
    no less
    OR I'm too lazy and uninspired to make a proper sig

Quote Originally Posted by Kingudora View Post
    well the anime is seperate from the manga since the manga made after the anime had started

and the manga is much more awesome than the anime

ps: Kaimei, your sig confuses me
    youre not swedish are you?
    Nope, but there's a Swedish Thread, so I just used it's vast knowledge to power-up my signature.

It would be awesome if they did an animated adaptation of Pokemon Special. Probably will never happen though.

Quote Originally Posted by theAMAZINGboo View Post
    It would be awesome if they did an animated adaptation of Pokemon Special. Probably will never happen though.
    Kids in the wolrd are still not prepared for a CUT atack to actually CUT.....

Morbid, Cold-Hearted Freak Leaf Cable's Avatar

If only Jesse and James could be absolutely defeated and Ash evolved his damn Pikachu.

I know those two things would destroy the premise of the cartoon, but I can dream!

Seriously though, who would not let their Pokemon evolve? If I had a Pikachu, I would evolve to a Raichu as soon as I could... after it's learned all of it's moves as a Pikachu of course.
    The key to productivity is to rotate your avoidance techniques.~Too Much Coffee Man

Name: Leaf
    Friend Code: 2492-3809-4869

There's not an official Manga like for Bleach, One Piece, Naruto...but rather quite a few so the Anime going it's own path isn't that big a deal.

Special is the most well known in America, but I've heard the most popular one is this crude Clefairy Manga called Pocket Monsters that was one of the early ones.

The Ono Mangas, which were loosely based on the Anime, were my favorite. Special is pretty dull, imo, and not worth importing them (since like no scans exist).

OH SHI-

I've only read up to where Red's Pikachu shows up in Oak's lab all fucked up. I think it's pretty good, though it could be better.

I think I remember the Ono manga. I only have one volume of it but I remember it being awesome. (Ash's Charizard VS Richie's was ten thousand times better than what the show did) The fan service was pretty hilarious too. I think it was edited for the english release, but yeah.

I still hate the lack of subs for DP.
    hnngrnrgh

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Korobooshi View Post
    There's not an official Manga like for Bleach, One Piece, Naruto...but rather quite a few so the Anime going it's own path isn't that big a deal.

Special is the most well known in America, but I've heard the most popular one is this crude Clefairy Manga called Pocket Monsters that was one of the early ones.

The Ono Mangas, which were loosely based on the Anime, were my favorite. Special is pretty dull, imo, and not worth importing them (since like no scans exist).
    Crude Clefairy Manga? Are the Clefairy hunted down or what?

Eh, Pokemon is generally pretty easy to understand watching raw. Subs would be nice, though.

I remember watching one DP episode where 80&#37; of Jesse (Jessie, I can't for the life of me remember how I'm supposed to spell it) lines were in engrish. That episode was awesome.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information