+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Street Fighter x Tekken & Tekken x Street Fighter

Default Re: Street Fighter x Tekken & Tekken x Street Fighter

Wait till E3. I'm sure we are gonna get butt loads of new news on new and existing fighting games.

Also Juri/King all day everyday (till elena/alisa come to town.)

Where will you find...
    And how will you use...
    The forbidden fruit?

Juri/Law>>>>>>>>>>>>

They know.

Bring Back Sarus!

Without KOS the forum is a POS.

Law for scrubs. Sorry my friend destroys me with Cammy/Law @_@

Where will you find...
    And how will you use...
    The forbidden fruit?

Lol, Law can really destroy people if you can use his overhead/low mixups effectively (which I'm trying to learn right now).

Bring Back Sarus!

Me. This game. Large amounts of Want.
    Nothing here for now

Oh god yea. Them Shaolin kicks @_@ and tag cancel to another tag cancel.

Rin get it :O

Where will you find...
    And how will you use...
    The forbidden fruit?

All day, every day TakinawaTonfa's Avatar

MEGA MAN is hilarious.

Somehow I can't download Megaman and Pacman over the shop... Everytime I enter the shop and search for content it is saying there is no connection to PSN (but I have one)... But over PS Store I can't find them...

Insanely easy infinite combo found.

Come on and slam, and welcome to the jam.
    3DS FC: 5370-0485-4643

I actually read it was the opposite of easy, still I can only see it as a time waster rather then a damage dealer. Marvel had similar problems with certain traps that were meant to eat time.

Reverse the polarity! Senshi Mizaka's Avatar

I'm watching a match online now. One of the guys hacked the disc, and is playing as Lars and Dudley.

Anyway, feel free to take me on. My gamer tag is Crazy Peridot. My main team is Ryu and Julia. But, I'm experimenting with teams, particularly Heihachi and Nina.
    Rappin' Chopper:

"Yo; I was a reindeer livin' out in 'da snow! But then this old geeza' doctor brought me into his home! After healin' my wounds, I felt real phat. Then, old docta' Hiruk gave me this blingin' hat! My family beat me, shunt me, but it's all tight. Because I'm doin' my doctor remedies all night. I look like freak with my Human Human fruit. But now I'm with some gangsta' pirates who like to steal loot! All the girls like my blue nose. Yeah; it's the way that I get the *Record scratching*. Usopp's the guy with all 'da glory. He's my main man with all his tight stories. Zolo's Santoryu skills are on ice. You betta' watch out, or you gonna get sliced! Sanji's the cook servin' up the main dish. Don't mess with him, unless that's your wish. Luffy's 'da captain with the straw hat! His Gum Gum skills are real real tight. Vivi's the princess of Alabasta. Now we gotta head there, and we betta' do it faster!"

Well seeing vga charts the overall sales are pretty dissapointing... even more in JP considering the fact that Tekken and SF are big franchises over there... What is the reason? It is ONLY the fact about the DLC story or did the fighting genre slowly begins to lose the casual gamers once again

Simple, VGcharts is awful.

Bring Back Sarus!

Quote Originally Posted by KiShiDo View Post
    Well seeing vga charts the overall sales are pretty dissapointing... even more in JP considering the fact that Tekken and SF are big franchises over there... What is the reason? It is ONLY the fact about the DLC story or did the fighting genre slowly begins to lose the casual gamers once again
    You have some good ideas but I don't think those point to the lack of sales. Capcom has a long, long history of releasing a fighting game and then releasing another version of the same game just a few months later. They've been doing this since Street Fighter II and it has carried well into the current generation.

Street Fighter IV, Super Street Fighter IV, Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition, and don't forget MVC3 and UMVC3 - and you still had to DL Jill which makes no sense at all. I planned to get this game but I'm going to wait until Capcom does another re-release as they always do. I think a lot of other people sense that as well and that may be why they aren't forking over $60 a game that will have a new version in a couple months.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelus Dominus View Post
    You have some good ideas but I don't think those point to the lack of sales. Capcom has a long, long history of releasing a fighting game and then releasing another version of the same game just a few months later. They've been doing this since Street Fighter II and it has carried well into the current generation.

Street Fighter IV, Super Street Fighter IV, Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition, and don't forget MVC3 and UMVC3 - and you still had to DL Jill which makes no sense at all. I planned to get this game but I'm going to wait until Capcom does another re-release as they always do. I think a lot of other people sense that as well and that may be why they aren't forking over $60 a game that will have a new version in a couple months.
    Problem is SSFIV was sales with immense success even while being just an update. And AE isn't that BAD either compared to SFxT.

On top on that Capcom more than ONCE said, sait this is the only release on disc

Problem is SSFIV was sales with immense success even while being just an update. And AE isn't that BAD either compared to SFxT.

On top on that Capcom more than ONCE said, sait this is the only release on disc

Do you actually believe what Capcom says? I'm not being a smartass but Capcom isn't known for speaking the Gospel Truth. Capcom says a lot of things. I think most people have learned to ignore them.

rurouning between Paris, Strasbourg, Kehl and Grandline

I for one didn't buy the game because of the DLC story (including the pre-order gems, couldn't care less about the costumes).
    And because of no C. Viper, Fei Long, Makoto, Dan, Anna and Lee for the minor complaints. I could have dealt without these characters but Capcom's policy was too much this time for me. Not to mention I read here and there that there are some online issues.
    I sincerely hope the people here are enjoying their purchase but I can't say I'm not glad that the sales seem to be bad.

The only thing hurting this game is the lack of an actual arcade cabinet. Since Japan love playing fighting games in the arcade.

Game is totally worth the 60$.

Where will you find...
    And how will you use...
    The forbidden fruit?

Quote Originally Posted by Toshiya View Post
    Game is totally worth the 60$.
    Hard to tell if you're being sincere or trolling. (?)

Quote Originally Posted by Angelus Dominus View Post
    Hard to tell if you're being sincere or trolling. (?)
    Why? I agree with him. The game is bomb

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information