+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 640

Thread: Street Fighter x Tekken & Tekken x Street Fighter

  1. #581

    Default Re: Street Fighter x Tekken & Tekken x Street Fighter

    Quote Originally Posted by KiShiDo View Post
    Why? I agree with him. The game is bomb
    No offense but you also think that Capcom is a corporation that can be trusted. I'm with Lee on this. Given this DLC fiasco, the fact that Capcom doesn't even make COMPLETE games anymore, and the fact that most of us already know "ULTIMATE" Tekken x Street Fighter will be out by Christmas or New Years and it's no wonder that savy gamers are staying away from the game. If it was "the bomb" as you seem to think it is then those sales wouldn't have been as bad as they were.

    Correct me if I'm wrong.

  2. #582
    Must've been rats Sakonosolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    The Spinward Marches

    Default Re: Street Fighter x Tekken & Tekken x Street Fighter

    I keep looking at the title of this thread and are SFxT and TxSF two different games? If so what's the difference between them?

  3. #583

    Default Re: Street Fighter x Tekken & Tekken x Street Fighter

    One's made by Capcom in the style of SF and the other is made by Namco in the style of Tekken.

    Bring Back Sarus!

    Without KOS the forum is a POS.


  4. #584

    Default Re: Street Fighter x Tekken & Tekken x Street Fighter

    The game is still the bomb though. I could care less about sales.

    And i'll be purchasing the DLC. Well, if I want it by that point.

  5. #585

    Default Re: Street Fighter x Tekken & Tekken x Street Fighter

    Quote Originally Posted by competitionbros View Post
    One's made by Capcom in the style of SF and the other is made by Namco in the style of Tekken.
    That's retarded. :0 This is truly the most assbackwards era in gaming.

  6. #586
    Keep trollin' Baby! Kishido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Street Fighter x Tekken & Tekken x Street Fighter

    Quote Originally Posted by Angelus Dominus View Post
    No offense but you also think that Capcom is a corporation that can be trusted. I'm with Lee on this. Given this DLC fiasco, the fact that Capcom doesn't even make COMPLETE games anymore, and the fact that most of us already know "ULTIMATE" Tekken x Street Fighter will be out by Christmas or New Years and it's no wonder that savy gamers are staying away from the game. If it was "the bomb" as you seem to think it is then those sales wouldn't have been as bad as they were.

    Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Compared to you I'm liking the game and the roster already is good in my eyes. If I don't want to buy the DLC, I won't buy it. Simple as that. Why should I cry? Other games are having DLCs... Some of them are stupid as fuck but still people pay 3,99 for such shit. But hey it is Capcom so I have to bitch, just because it is on disc and I won't pay for it. Other games have it on disc already as well... No one, seriously no one is whining.

    But if it is a super duba new weapon for my shooter game with just a different map, I will pay 10 bucks straight. Times have changes and this is business after all. Back than you got your Final Fantasy on 4 discs with the whole story on it... Now you have damn DLC's and cliffhanger endings + weapons you have to pay for.

    Just look at other companies which are revealing DLCs even before the actual release. Capcom is doing it... All are crying!

    And if you still think there will be an ultimate version incoming even if it is already revelealed that all 12 characters will be one huge DLC later on (All 12 = 20 bucks) with the release of the Vita version, than sorry, we don't have to talk.

    BTW
    Seeing your avatar...Did you wait for the Gold Edition of RE ot have you bought it before? Weren't you mad that there were DLC campaigns you have to pay for but later on were included in a cheaper gold edition?

  7. #587

    Default Re: Street Fighter x Tekken & Tekken x Street Fighter

    Quote Originally Posted by Angelus Dominus View Post
    That's retarded. :0 This is truly the most assbackwards era in gaming.
    It should end up being pretty interesting in my opinion. I'm more hyped for the Tekken version though.
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

  8. #588

    Default Re: Street Fighter x Tekken & Tekken x Street Fighter

    Quote Originally Posted by KiShiDo View Post
    Compared to you I'm liking the game and the roster already is good in my eyes.
    Wish I cared about what you think.



    Quote Originally Posted by KiShiDo View Post
    If I don't want to buy the DLC, I won't buy it. Simple as that. Why should I cry? Other games are having DLCs... Some of them are stupid as fuck but still people pay 3,99 for such shit. But hey it is Capcom so I have to bitch, just because it is on disc and I won't pay for it. Other games have it on disc already as well... No one, seriously no one is whining.
    And this concerns me how?



    Quote Originally Posted by KiShiDo View Post
    But if it is a super duba new weapon for my shooter game with just a different map, I will pay 10 bucks straight. Times have changes and this is business after all. Back than you got your Final Fantasy on 4 discs with the whole story on it... Now you have damn DLC's and cliffhanger endings + weapons you have to pay for.
    So you see no problem with developers rushing to churn out unfinished games while they make you pay full price and then charge you additional fees for patches. I'm not hating. Developers need people like you who will waste money on anything.



    Quote Originally Posted by KiShiDo View Post
    Just look at other companies which are revealing DLCs even before the actual release. Capcom is doing it... All are crying!
    You mad.


    Quote Originally Posted by KiShiDo View Post
    And if you still think there will be an ultimate version incoming even if it is already revelealed that all 12 characters will be one huge DLC later on (All 12 = 20 bucks) with the release of the Vita version, than sorry, we don't have to talk.
    And yet you're still talking. You'll just believe anything anyone tells you unless it's the truth. Capcom said it wouldn't do a re-release of Street Fighter IV and then we got two. They said the same thing about MVC3 and then, oh, wait for it, here comes UMVC3. You're the only person here (maybe on earth) who believes that BS Capcom is spouting. If you want to be "that guy" who pays $60 for an incomplete game and then additional money for a patch more power to you. Wish I had money to waste like that. The rest of us gamers with experience and common sense will wait until Capcom releases another version of the game THAT'S ACTUALLY FINISHED.



    Quote Originally Posted by KiShiDo View Post
    BTW Seeing your avatar...Did you wait for the Gold Edition of RE ot have you bought it before? Weren't you madthat there were DLC campaigns?
    Originally I never had any intention of buying RE5 to begin with. I would have stuck with RE4 but I saw RE5: Gold Edition for $30 at Gamestop. I could have bought RE5 at FYE for $35 or RE5: Gold for $30. It was an easy choice. If your beef with me is that I'm not foolish enough to pay $60 for a game, and more money for more characters and costumes then it sounds like you have a personal problem. And if you don't see anything wrong with paying $60 for a game, and then having to pay more money for characters and costumes then again, that's a personal problem.

    Unlike some people, you for example, I'm astute about my purchases. I skipped on SFIV because I knew Capcom would re-release it and they did. So I bought SSFIV and skipped on the Arcade Edition. I knew UMVC3 was coming before Capcom did and I purchased that rather than MVC3. Street Fighter x Tekken will not be an exception. Next.
    Last edited by Angelus Dominus; March 19th, 2012 at 11:22 AM.

  9. #589
    Keep trollin' Baby! Kishido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Street Fighter x Tekken & Tekken x Street Fighter

    Quote Originally Posted by Angelus Dominus View Post
    Snip
    They never said something about Marvel vs Capcom 3 LOL search for it... Also were they said 3 times straight that there won't be another version... And search for the news were the DLC plans of Street Figther x Tekken are already announced and priced oh yeah... Wait you are just bitching without knowing here you have it

    http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2012/m...ates-and-more/

    And stop your insults^^ But one question. Do you buy any games after all? Cuz all new games have some DLC sooner or later on... some even on the first day announced? All fo the game are unfinished by your logic... But hey as long as it isn't Capcom, cuz I'm butthurt of not having MegaMan, it is OK.

    PS
    BBA MegaMan > Megaman

  10. #590

    Default Re: Street Fighter x Tekken & Tekken x Street Fighter

    Quote Originally Posted by KiShiDo View Post
    They never said something about Marvel vs Capcom 3 LOL search for it... Also were they said 3 times straight that there won't be another version... And search for the news were the DLC plans of Street Figther x Tekken are already announced and priced oh yeah... Wait you are just bitching without knowing here you have it

    http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2012/m...ates-and-more/

    And stop your insults^^ But one question. Do you buy any games after all? Cuz all new games have some DLC sooner or later on... some even on the first day announced? All fo the game are unfinished by your logic... But hey as long as it isn't Capcom, cuz I'm butthurt of not having MegaMan, it is OK.

    PS
    BBA MegaMan > Megaman


  11. #591
    Keep trollin' Baby! Kishido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Street Fighter x Tekken & Tekken x Street Fighter

    Now you are mad cuz Capcom is so bad to you announcing DLCs... Oh wait I see DLCs everywhere. Stupid ASSHOLES I won't buy games anymore, even if I already have a 40 + roster and LATER on get 12 characters for 20 bucks.

    Hey some sequels are bringing even less new on the table but you have to pay the full price. CoD for example...

  12. #592

    Default Re: Street Fighter x Tekken & Tekken x Street Fighter

    Quote Originally Posted by KiShiDo View Post
    Now you are mad cuz Capcom is so bad to you announcing DLCs... Oh wait I see DLCs everywhere. Stupid ASSHOLES I won't bo games anymore, even if I already have a 40 + roster and LATER on get 12 characters for 20 bucks.

    Hey some sequels are bringing even less new on the table but you have to pay the full price. CoD for example...

    I like your avatar so I'll give you another shot at that.

    Fact is I think all DLC from all companies are bullshit. Arkham City with those ridiculous outfits, FFXIII-2 may as well have been 50% or 60% complete when they released it because every other week that was DLC that you had to pay for. Even after releasing UMVC3 Capcom still charged players for Jill and another character. Now, someone like you who begs, prays to be the center of attention shits himself whenever a game is released because DAY ONE you need to purchase all the "patches" that should have been part of these games when they release.

    I prefer to wait. That's what smart gamers do.

  13. #593
    Uchū kitā! Toshiya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles

    Default Re: Street Fighter x Tekken & Tekken x Street Fighter

    Quote Originally Posted by Angelus Dominus View Post
    Hard to tell if you're being sincere or trolling. (?)
    No trolling sir. I honestly enjoy the game

    Where will you find...
    And how will you use...
    The forbidden fruit?

  14. #594

    Default Re: Street Fighter x Tekken & Tekken x Street Fighter

    Quote Originally Posted by Toshiya View Post
    No trolling sir. I honestly enjoy the game
    And that's great. Nice to see somone buying a game because they enjoyed it and not because they're tricking themselves out for Capcom. You can learn from this guy KiShiDo.

  15. #595

    Default Re: Street Fighter x Tekken & Tekken x Street Fighter

    While, by no means, do I consider this one of the best fighting games Capcom has ever created, I am very much enjoying the game. It's a lot of fun, and most importantly, I'm having a lot of fun with friends on this game.

    And I don't mind the DLC. They could have easily have made the same progress they've made now with the DLC characters and NOT put them on the disc to hide the fact that they have the DLC already prepared, and no one would have bitched. I don't see DLC as ways that I'm forced to pay Capcom money. I see them as ways to give Capcom money for my enjoyment of the game, kind of like a charity that I get something out of.

    And if I buy the character: it's because I really like this game and because I really like the characters up for purchase (cause I really, really do like almost all of them).
    3DS FC: 5370-0485-4643

  16. #596

    Default Re: Street Fighter x Tekken & Tekken x Street Fighter

    And what's wrong with having all that stuff already in the game? I think what we have here is a failure to communicate. Both sides have arguments but we're not hearing each other.

    Your argument: DLC content is fine.
    My argument: Why DLC? Why can't the developers already put that stuff in the game before it's released.

    Your argument: If I like a game I'll pay for the DLC.
    My argument: So there's nothing wrong with paying more than $60 for one game?

    Now I could be wrong, but I don't recall paying for anything AFTER I brought the game during the 8-bit, 16-bit, 32-bit, 128-bit (cause no one actually bought an N64 really), and even during the early part of the current console generation. After year one however developers started boning us.
    Last edited by Angelus Dominus; March 19th, 2012 at 12:11 PM.

  17. #597

    Default Re: Street Fighter x Tekken & Tekken x Street Fighter

    Here's the thing:

    DLC was originally meant to extend gameplay without creating a full blown sequel if one wasn't necessary, they did charge for it, but it was a legitamite add on that added more levels/missions.

    But now DLC has become on disk pre-planned nonsense that completely defeated the purpose of it's original intention.

    DLC should not be on the disk, since the player BOUGHT the disk. Every thing on that disk should belong to the player.

    I don't buy a house and have two rooms locked that I have to buy a key to open, that principle alone is ridiculous.

    It being pre-planned isn't necessarily a bad thing, but when DLC is not used to extend gameplay anymore and just used as a money making scheme it is.

    Castlevania for PS3 is an example of this done correctly.
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

  18. #598

    Default Re: Street Fighter x Tekken & Tekken x Street Fighter

    Quote Originally Posted by pyromonki View Post
    Here's the thing:

    DLC was originally meant to extend gameplay without creating a full blown sequel if one wasn't necessary, they did charge for it, but it was a legitamite add on that added more levels/missions.

    But now DLC has become on disk pre-planned nonsense that completely defeated the purpose of it's original intention.

    DLC should not be on the disk, since the player BOUGHT the disk. Every thing on that disk should belong to the player.

    I don't buy a house and have two rooms locked that I have to buy a key to open, that principle alone is ridiculous.

    It being pre-planned isn't necessarily a bad thing, but when DLC is not used to extend gameplay anymore and just used as a money making scheme it is.

    Castlevania for PS3 is an example of this done correctly.

    Thank you sir. I'm glad someone here understood my point.

  19. #599
    Keep trollin' Baby! Kishido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Street Fighter x Tekken & Tekken x Street Fighter

    Quote Originally Posted by Angelus Dominus View Post
    And what's wrong with having all that stuff already in the game? I think what we have here is a failure to communicate. Both sides have arguments but we're not hearing each other.

    Your argument: DLC content is fine.
    My argument: Why DLC? Why can't the developers already put that stuff in the game before it's released.

    Your argument: If I like a game I'll pay for the DLC.
    My argument: So there's nothing wrong with paying more than $60 for one game?

    Now I could be wrong, but I don't recall paying for anything AFTER I brought the game during the 8-bit, 16-bit, 32-bit, 128-bit (cause no one actually bought an N64 really), and even during the early part of the current console generation. After year one however developers started boning us.
    You just forget that the game was everywhere for 40 to 45 bucks.

    Anyway you can see DLC as you want, but sadly times have changed to it... And seriously.. on disc is really lame... BUT let us compare 12 unique characters to let me say CoC.

    We got a yearly CoD (and I have nothing against CoD) with more or less the same game mechanic + some add ons... BUT nothing really new... But still I have to pay 60 bucks. Other games as well... even if some of them are not yearly releases

    For SFxT I will get 12 characters for 20 bucks... If you go alone by the numbers of characters it is a fair pricing. Other fighting games and there sequels bring even less to the table on new mechanics and characters but you have to pay the full price

    Of course I would enjoy the game with all 12 characters at the very beginning... but like i tried to tell you. Times have changed. Back than I could enjoy a movie in cinema without being forced to pay extra for 3D (I hate 3d but like going into cinema and certain movies) cuz the movie isn't out in 2d in the cinemas.

    I'm not a friend of DLC and overall agree with you. BUT sadly this isn't the case anymore... But god bless our free mind... You alone can chose if you buy a DLC or not. And I rather buy 12 characters than for example outfits, weapons or such stupid stuff as I mentioned before.

    The only thing I dislike are people now forcing all the hate towards Capcom (OK they managed it stupid with the whole on disc shit) if a lot of other companies are doing the same shit (day one DLCs and so on). That's a double standard in my eyes

  20. #600
    Must've been rats Sakonosolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    The Spinward Marches

    Default Re: Street Fighter x Tekken & Tekken x Street Fighter

    Quote Originally Posted by KiShiDo View Post
    Anyway you can see DLC as you want, but sadly times have changed to it... And seriously.. on disc is really lame... BUT let us compare 12 unique characters to let me say CoC.

    We got a yearly CoD (and I have nothing against CoD) with more or less the same game mechanic + some add ons... BUT nothing really new... But still I have to pay 60 bucks. Other games as well... even if some of them are not yearly releases
    Here's an idea, if you don't like it don't buy it. You're acting like someone is holding a gun to your head forcing you to buy each year's CoD and the map packs. The only reason they do it like that is because people buy it. If nobody bought it they'd actually have to come up with a new idea.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts