+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 287 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra

Reverse the polarity! Senshi Mizaka's Avatar

Default Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra

When I first heard of this, I didn't think it would be any good. I just passed it off as just another anime rip-off. But, one day when I was flipping through channels, I saw it, and I was absolutely impressed! Avatar is one of the best psuedo animes that I've seen, even if it has its flaws.
    Rappin' Chopper:

"Yo; I was a reindeer livin' out in 'da snow! But then this old geeza' doctor brought me into his home! After healin' my wounds, I felt real phat. Then, old docta' Hiruk gave me this blingin' hat! My family beat me, shunt me, but it's all tight. Because I'm doin' my doctor remedies all night. I look like freak with my Human Human fruit. But now I'm with some gangsta' pirates who like to steal loot! All the girls like my blue nose. Yeah; it's the way that I get the *Record scratching*. Usopp's the guy with all 'da glory. He's my main man with all his tight stories. Zolo's Santoryu skills are on ice. You betta' watch out, or you gonna get sliced! Sanji's the cook servin' up the main dish. Don't mess with him, unless that's your wish. Luffy's 'da captain with the straw hat! His Gum Gum skills are real real tight. Vivi's the princess of Alabasta. Now we gotta head there, and we betta' do it faster!"

I positively love that show. My favorite bending is water cause my favorite element is ice. Man I got into the show so fast... I just wish they'd make more episodes soon...
    <3<3
    3DS Friend Code: 2466 - 2906 - 8327 | FS: (Delibird, Bergmite, Dewgong)

Box 1 & 2 Teams
    | Box 3, 4 and 5 Teams

same here.. i really like avatar, its just so amazing. its what i define Amernime (american anime) lol

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

Parfai

I love Avatar!!!! That big buffalo(Appa)and the monkey(Momo) are soooooo Cute!!!! <3

Alot of fangirls that I meet online can't get enough of Zuko!
    Rappin' Chopper:

"Yo; I was a reindeer livin' out in 'da snow! But then this old geeza' doctor brought me into his home! After healin' my wounds, I felt real phat. Then, old docta' Hiruk gave me this blingin' hat! My family beat me, shunt me, but it's all tight. Because I'm doin' my doctor remedies all night. I look like freak with my Human Human fruit. But now I'm with some gangsta' pirates who like to steal loot! All the girls like my blue nose. Yeah; it's the way that I get the *Record scratching*. Usopp's the guy with all 'da glory. He's my main man with all his tight stories. Zolo's Santoryu skills are on ice. You betta' watch out, or you gonna get sliced! Sanji's the cook servin' up the main dish. Don't mess with him, unless that's your wish. Luffy's 'da captain with the straw hat! His Gum Gum skills are real real tight. Vivi's the princess of Alabasta. Now we gotta head there, and we betta' do it faster!"

I watched one episode of this, I hated it, I hate Nick period. I hope one day Cartoon Network buys out Nick and not even air any of it shows and it will never be heard of again, but that will never happen, but I admire you guys opinions it looks like a good show I just can't get into it, it don't catch my intrest bone.

Well that's a downer. Dude don't tell me you didn't grow up with at least one Nick show... Rugrats?? Doug?? Catdog?? Blues Clues?? Anything??
    <3<3

Box 1 & 2 Teams
    | Box 3, 4 and 5 Teams

aww doug i remember that show. lol. im excited for the new season tho. when is it going to air dammit

edit: wow I just made an edit that I posted like 2 years ago. My grammer sucked.
    Last edited by warp; January 10th, 2007 at 07:30 PM.

Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

Beh, my favorite show on Nick used to be Zim, until it got put off air. I think it taken off because mothers complained about the "organs" episode.

Avatar is okay. Not extraordinary, but not bad either.

Favorite episode was the one with Jet in it.
    Bounce

oh invader zim kicked ass. i think its still on on nicktoons :)

Quote Originally Posted by warp
    aww doug i rember that show. lol. im excited for the new season tho. when is it going to air dammit
    Where was it said there was going to be a new season of Doug?

Talking about Doug reminds me of a topic on another board about MS painted Doug into wacky situations. Thought it would be funny to share the collection of pictures, some may be offensive.

http://photobucket.com/albums/a94/Ral4567/

Even though I would love to know myself. This is about "Avatar" so why don't you make a new thread about it...
    <3<3

Box 1 & 2 Teams
    | Box 3, 4 and 5 Teams

Quote Originally Posted by Ral
    Where was it said there was going to be a new season of Doug?

Talking about Doug reminds me of a topic on another board about MS painted Doug into wacky situations. Thought it would be funny to share the collection of pictures, some may be offensive.

http://photobucket.com/albums/a94/Ral4567/
    sry to post this here but omg go to pic #72 its the funniest thing on earth. omg hahhahaha

I happened to see a little bit of the show tonight and I liked it. Are new episodes still being shown for it.

I thought it would be another american anime-style cartoon, like totally spies or whatever else are there, but I found it really interesting! It was really cool too, and I lvoe airbending!!! its so cool! it kinda reminds me a lil of naruto. sokka looks so similar to shikamaru!

yeah but shikamaru kicks ass lol

yeah he does!!!
    I just hope sokka will get to become a better fighter...and maybe learn some bending...dunno which of the elements....

Man has Aang come a long way from his basic Air bending. That was amazing what he did on Friday...
    <3<3

Box 1 & 2 Teams
    | Box 3, 4 and 5 Teams

Yeah; seriously! I had no idea there was a new episode yesterday. It's been so long, too. Good thing I saw it this morning, though. It's cool that they showed Aang's true power.
    Rappin' Chopper:

what there was a new episode noooooooooooooooooooooooooo. i missed it :( also in the new thing does it say book two finally

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information