+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 320 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 218 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,360 of 6390

Thread: Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra

Default Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra

No they dont.

Nickelodeon usually pulls 3 million in ratings with just about anything they air on Saturday Mornings.

Unless you meant it in a way other than ratings.

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

Perfect. I'll watch right after Young Justice.

April 14th can't get here fast enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing
    Stay focused, cause right now you have a decision to make. Are you a man perpetually looking back at what hes lost, or a man looking forward, to what he might become?

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    Well, it's a start, but they'll need more than Korra to match DC Nation and Marvel Universe.
    really? cuz i'm seeing way more hype for korra than anything else lately

Treasure Cruise ID: 785,854,335
    LS Zoro looking 4 Vivis

Quote Originally Posted by Yonkou255 View Post
    No they dont.

Nickelodeon usually pulls 3 million in ratings with just about anything they air on Saturday Mornings.

Unless you meant it in a way other than ratings.
    Quote Originally Posted by taboo View Post
    really? cuz i'm seeing way more hype for korra than anything else lately
    I don't think for one second that there is a show on either lineup that could compete directly with Korra in the ratings (outside of Phineas and Ferb, I can't think of any animated children's show out there that could), but that won't prevent people from simply switching over to Korra when it comes on and then away when it goes off if the shows around it don't offer something of interest to that audience. More importantly for the companies involved, Cartoon Network and Disney XD will each be airing an entire lineup dedicated to increasing exposure for properties owned by their parent corporation; sure, advertising revenue is important and so are ratings, but merchandising opportunities often determine whether a show lives or dies and DC Nation and Marvel Universe each have several properties that can be exploited that way.
    Complicating things since 2009.

oh no what will nick do without korra action figures

Treasure Cruise ID: 785,854,335
    LS Zoro looking 4 Vivis

korranation.com has a really amazing trailer. Check it out. And like if the site is telling a truth and maybe we can catch the premiere on the 24th.

And another trailer with that nick announcer, but it has nice scenes with the equalist movement.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHuD2...layer_embedded
    Last edited by Gizmo; March 15th, 2012 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Mako and Amon speak!!!
    Stay focused, cause right now you have a decision to make. Are you a man perpetually looking back at what hes lost, or a man looking forward, to what he might become?

The Official Legend of Korra Trailer:

So yeah, http://korranation.com , like the site on Facebook and if it gets over 100,000 likes, then we can watch the premiere episode on March 24th right on the website. Go to the site, click "watch trailer", and then share it. It's in our hands guys.
    Last edited by Samwize78; March 15th, 2012 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    Rock Lee: What is it Kakashi sensei?
    Kakashi: It was as if a million fangirls cried out in agony and were suddenly silenced!

Quote Originally Posted by Samwize78 View Post
    The Official Legend of Korra Trailer:

So yeah, http://korranation.com , like the site on Facebook and if it gets over 100,000 likes, then we can watch the premiere episode on March 24th right on the website. Go to the site, click "watch trailer", and then share it. It's in our hands guys.
    OMG Mako actually had a line!! T_T

Nice stuff.

Korra looks like a phenomenal female protagonist. Majorly hyped up.

By the way, the premiere on April 14th will be 2 episodes, not just once.
    I made this terrible username 8 years ago!

I bet even if the Facebook page doesn't get 100000 likes,they're still stream it early.what ate they gonna say "not enough likes,no early Korra for you!Muhahahahs" it's just Viacome drumming up excitement and free advertisement.

April 14?!
    FUCK YEAH!

But I don't know where to watch it though. I hope it gets uploaded on Youtube.

Nickelodeon or Nicktoons should air the first series in order at least one more time in a marathon before Legend of Korra starts.

Kakashi: It was as if a million fangirls cried out in agony and were suddenly silenced!

In the morning, really? I figured they'd be primetiming it. Oh well it's all the same to my DVR anyways.

I think soon it will be time to change my signature.
    WHAT!!!
    GO AWAY!!

Quote Originally Posted by Samwize78 View Post
    Nickelodeon or Nicktoons should air the first series in order at least one more time in a marathon before Legend of Korra starts.
    I wouldn't mind Nicktoons airing Avatar again, but I guess I could just manage with watching the series on netflix.
    I made this terrible username 8 years ago!

First few minutes of Legend of Korra!!!
    http://inspredwood.tumblr.com/post/1...episode-of-the

Nothing incredibly new if you've been keeping up with the leaked clips, but it's all woven together.

Great find, but at this point I'm staying away from any more spoilers until the actual episode premieres be it on the website or on TV.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Someone on twitter has found a leak to the entire first episode. Don't know if this person will share or not, but we'll see.

Yeah, the site that shows the screening http://www.nickpress-thelegendofkorr...eningroom.html has a password, but it's really easy to crack and it's leaked already. It's really such an easy password that I really wonder if it's intentional, and it's legit, but it's only the first part of the two-parter though.

both thepassword and username are nickpress.

Yes! It's working now

Spoiler:
    Tenzin's children are great! Trolling the story of Zuko's mom...funny.

Aang and Katara named their kids after Katara's mom and King Bumi.

That scene where Korra is going fishing made me laugh. Those faces...

"You're oppressing yourself" (To that Equalist recruiter) That didn't even make sense. Got a laugh out of that, though I hate people like the recruiter.

Given the triads, I can't help but feel some sympathy to the Equalist movement. It's good to see that the Equalists to have some valid arguments to their cause).

Korra is a FOB. That's pretty spot on given her interactions throughout the episode. That made me laugh hard.

Korra's and Lin's faces at the end. hahaha
    Lin's role is played well. It's good that she acts the way she does, but given the history of the Dai-Li, it's hard to sympathize and hope she's not or doesn't become a bad person. It might take a bit for her to warm up to me.

Tenzin's face when his mother was brought into the conversation. It's always funny seeing the super serious character not act super serious.

It's a good pilot, but nothing incredible yet (though the action scenes were really cool, even if I saw them before). Solid opening.

One last thing. Korra's amazing. I like her character. High hopes for her.
    Last edited by Gizmo; March 17th, 2012 at 04:02 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information