+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Venture Brothers

Default Re: Venture Bros Season 3 Discussion

I dunno, I think this season will focus more on Venture Sr. more than the monarch. TO MY DISMAY

Treasure Cruise ID: 785,854,335
    LS Zoro looking 4 Vivis

Considering the Monarch is the most recurring villain in the series that's not completely a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by wanderer-zero View Post
    I was under the impression I was unique, why do you hurt me so.

And I retract my statement about Dr. Girlfriend about her being pregnant.

She is in fact indeed a man and pregnant. I'm calling it.
    It's my job. I love to hurt and cause misery. Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!

But seriously, yeah, the Dr. G is pregnant theory is fairly common among the fanbase.

Oh, and "a man and pregnant"? Hmm, well that certainly is more original

Just watch the new episode on Adult Swim.com. Great episode with Dr. Opherius, and others.

I actually thought it was gonna be something like "I'm a man." when I first heard it.

She's already confirmed she's not a man. There's the episode where the brothers have a date with Triana and her friend, and her friend asks Dr. Girlfriend, "Do you belong in here?" and she sighs and says, "Yes... I just have a deep voice."

It's either that she's pregnant, or that she and the Monarch are cousins. Those are my guesses.
    I called it wrong, so long ago. I guess this needs to be changed.

Quote Originally Posted by "Fire Fist" Ace View Post
    She's already confirmed she's not a man. There's the episode where the brothers have a date with Triana and her friend, and her friend asks Dr. Girlfriend, "Do you belong in here?" and she sighs and says, "Yes... I just have a deep voice."
    Yeah that's not enough to go on.

@FFA

yeah, i'd hope so if she's convincing enough to have sex with the Monarch, Phantom Limb and possibly Rusty

Treasure Cruise ID: 785,854,335
    LS Zoro looking 4 Vivis

ordered my Killinger shirt a few days ago. woot woot.

A machine man named Hel slayerlx's Avatar

wow, why haven't I seen this thread earlier?

I didn't watch the newest episode online, I'd rather watch it on tv (bigger screen).

Then again, there's no commercials online....hmm..
    One Piece Encyclopedia I support the Wikia over Wikipedia!

Newest episode is out on Adultswim.com. Very good but unusual episode in that its less humor (although there are parts that rock) but more so a really rich treat for those who have watched the vast majority of the series. Quite a bit of interesting things are explained and its rare a show on Adult Swim has such depth to include these things. Lots of stuff being linked together.

i always thought this show was good, but this season has made me a true believer! i think theres been 4 or 5 episodes so far this season, if i had to score them theyd all be getting 9/10 or perfect 10s. really, really excellent show.

New Episode aired tonight "Buddy System". There was quite a few funny parts but this is the first episode this season that didn't absolutely wow me. I'd say a solid 6 or 7 out of 10.

Can't be as iffy as last week's or dumb as the week before that.

i love how theyre going a lot more in depth with some of the ideas presented in previous seasons.

like the idea that dr. venture was a popular boy adventurer. playing off that instead of him "just" being an amoral/washed-up/hackey scientist. and the wierd arching "triangle" with dr.venture/monarch/ sgt. hatred.

i think its all been really original, and really funny. these episodes have been more "sitcomish" which im liking.

We are just that damn maji Dragon Warrior Steve's Avatar

Okay, this episode was my favorite of the season thus far. It was freakin' hilarious, and we finally got to see Hank and Dean in action, especially Dean lol.

Watched tonight's episode, it was mighty fine. I really need to see more of this series, I've basically seen random episodes of all three seasons. I've caught a few on Comcast on Demand... speaking of that, I dunno wtf's going on with them.

There's always two episodes of VB's on there, thing is they're always listed as episode 16 and episode 22. But every month or so the episodes content changes but they're still listed as 16 and 22.

Default The Venture Bros. Thread Ver. Delta

OK so I'm watching the final ep. of Season 1 and am really liking this series.
    However....why? Why do I like it? I can't exactly pin point the EXACT reason why I like this show, I mean OK Brock is part of it, and the serious humor is another part, but what is it that makes me like this show so much?!
    Oh and I kinda called it on the womb thing since it reminds me of
    Spoiler:
    Cassandra Nova from the X-Men

Oh and is Dr. O supposed to be a reference to Dr. Strange?

Default Re: The Venture Bros. Thread Ver. Delta

Just wait until you hit Season 2 and Season 3 that when the show gets great and awesome at the same time.

Default Re: The Venture Bros. Thread Ver. Delta

^Oh Tizoc. It's good to see that you've entered the Wonderful World of the Venture Bros. But you question why you like it? My friend, you like it because it's one of the most epic shows on television today. Beyond that, well, I must admit it's kind of hard to define. Perhaps it's the characters' quick wit, their humorous idionsynchrasies, or the shows relentless satire and parody mixed with some kickass action. I definitely recommend continuing on and watching the 2nd and 3rd seasons because, trust me my friend, it only gets better.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information