+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Venture Brothers

Default Venture Brothers

Never really thought they'd bring back the show back for a new season, considering how season one ended. Anyway season two premires at 10:30 P.M. Eastern time tonight I wonder what will happen?

Default Re: Venture Bros. Season 2

Well I'm sure it'll start out more of the same with Brock going sick-house on a few people.

Actually it didn't, it starts off with Brock going around the world searching for Dr.Venture.

Really? Well then I hope they don't tone Brock down atleast. I love it when he goes sick-house.

We are just that damn maji Dragon Warrior Steve's Avatar

It was freakin' hilarious, had a mix of every character. Glad the show is back.

Overall it was a good episode with a lot of funny moments/quotes

Brock (after Dr.Venture tells him to put Hank & Deans's clones back in the oven) I hate touching them they feel like giant Stretch Armstrongs

And I was cracking up at The Monarch's Break-Out discussion.

Damn, I forgot about it until I saw this thread. Hopefully they'll reshow it and I won't forget.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Unless Adult Swim does an encore on Thursday night tonight is your only chance.

I just saw it and....I didn't see it coming.
    Spoiler:
    Who knew Dean and Hank died like 50 times. That gay gorilla was funny too. Looks like the Venture Bros lives on! Also the Monarch is back. Yay.

Great episode.= to start off Season 2.

With this revelation, it's easy many Kenny moments happening. So now they basically have both of their kidneys again. Who knows how many times Rusty harvested the boys for organs. What a whacked revelation. Cracked me up.
    If I think I'm insane, does it mean I'm not? Because a truly insane person wouldn't know that they are insane?

The clone thing was kind of obvious. In the testicular torsion episode Doc mentions that he could've fixed the testicle thing in the 'prototype phase.'
    buttcheeks

I missed the episode! Not fair! And it sounded like a great one too! Oh I am so mad now! grrr!

image credit to Fleur. <3

DA LJ twitter

Quote Originally Posted by omnichild
    I missed the episode! Not fair! And it sounded like a great one too! Oh I am so mad now! grrr!

Well, what happened was...

Spoiler:
    Morpheous was trying to bring them back to life, like he did with David Blaine and Ronald Regan (Until his check bounced.) Then he found some fleshy Hank and Dean-like figures wandering around the compound. He was afraid he had made them into Zombies. But Dr. Venture, (who was in three pieces because of a teleporter mishap.) finally told him that this was like the 14th time this had happened. He was just making a new set and putting in memories. They showed the fates of the previous 13. (I thought the Double William Tell was the funniest.)

Oh, and the Monarch escaped and found Dr. Ventures third part of his body. His waist and lower were sticking out of a TV, his upper body was attached to a wall where the memories were implanted in the clones and his right torso was by the sewage runoff where the Monarch made his escape.

But it should be on youtube soon.
    If I think I'm insane, does it mean I'm not? Because a truly insane person wouldn't know that they are insane?

First off, I'd like to say that this was a great way to start season 2. Many good moments in this one.

And yay! for the Monarch finally being back in action~! I've missed him, though technically he was never gone... OTP = King Gorrilla/Monarch *heart*

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude
    The clone thing was kind of obvious. In the testicular torsion episode Doc mentions that he could've fixed the testicle thing in the 'prototype phase.'
    I caught that on that episode after watching it the second time, but didn't make the cloning connection. I was thinking more along the lines of "tube babies", lol. (But than that would've required a woman, right?)

I have high hopes for season 2. Go Team Venture! *nerd*

Yeah it was a great episode, and The Monarch's henchmen still are funnier then hell. I can't wait for how they handle the Monarch's storyline for this season, with his problem with the Guild, and stuff.

Yea I wanna see him get back at the Phantom Limb.

Just finished watching the 2nd episode of the new season on Adult Swim.com. I'll won't spoil what happened in the epsiode. All I will say The Monarch/Dr.Girlfriend plotline is getting more intersing. I'll be watching the Sunday night airing as well.

Bump for finishing up Season 2... Can I say it? This is the best American cartoon going right now. Hilariously funny, wickedly clever and never disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by stephen View Post
    Bump for finishing up Season 2... Can I say it? This is the best American cartoon going right now. Hilariously funny, wickedly clever and never disappointing.

Seconded. I can't wait for the DVD in March.
    buttcheeks

Fact of the day, half of their opening budget for season 2, was spent to purchase the rights to that song played in the intro

well worth it

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information