+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: General Who Should I Cosplay As

Default Re: General Who Should I Cosplay As

Quote Originally Posted by Barny_Baliber View Post
    I've never really posted pics of myself on the Internet, but that's probably because I don't usually have any that I'd be okay with showing people.

Spoiler:
    This was a costume my mom (who is amazing at this sort of thing) managed to put together for Halloween last year. Don't get the wrong idea. I wanted to help, but she is a total perfectionist and insisted that I wouldn't be of much help. I got a fake ponytail, an eyepatch, and some scar makeup and went around as Xigbar from Kingdom Hearts. Fun times. http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/...r/XIICloak.jpg
    This next one is one of my senior pictures, in which I am posing...with the duck. My hair isn't that long anymore (which is a shame. I like having longer hair.) My hair's current length is closer to the first pic.
    http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/...iththeduck.jpg

I'm just barely shy of 6' tall (I've been 5'11 3/4" for the past 5 years, it seems) and weigh more than 200lbs. but less than 250lbs., which is more than I'd like to weigh.

So what do you guys think? I've got an anime convention this weekend and obviously I'm not gonna put together a costume in five days but I'd still like to hear your opinions.
    I think Kuma would suit for you very nicely. But somehow I could also see you cosplaying Crocodile if you can strainghten your hair 8D
    My Cosplays are here
    My DA here

Quote Originally Posted by Barny_Baliber View Post
    I've never really posted pics of myself on the Internet, but that's probably because I don't usually have any that I'd be okay with showing people.

Spoiler:
    This was a costume my mom (who is amazing at this sort of thing) managed to put together for Halloween last year. Don't get the wrong idea. I wanted to help, but she is a total perfectionist and insisted that I wouldn't be of much help. I got a fake ponytail, an eyepatch, and some scar makeup and went around as Xigbar from Kingdom Hearts. Fun times.
    This next one is one of my senior pictures, in which I am posing...with the duck. My hair isn't that long anymore (which is a shame. I like having longer hair.) My hair's current length is closer to the first pic.

I'm just barely shy of 6' tall (I've been 5'11 3/4" for the past 5 years, it seems) and weigh more than 200lbs. but less than 250lbs., which is more than I'd like to weigh.

So what do you guys think? I've got an anime convention this weekend and obviously I'm not gonna put together a costume in five days but I'd still like to hear your opinions.
    With a grin and build like that? Handsome Duval!

Also, if you ever decide to go non-One Piece and cut/bleach your hair, I can see you doing an awesome Volt from The Bouncer as well.

PEOPLE, I NEED YOUR HALP ;-;

We're going to do an East Blue cosplay team: that means Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Usopp and Sanji with their classic clothes aaaand their enemies (Buggy, Alvida, Kuro, Don Krieg, Mihawk and Arlong).

I need to choose one of them D: I can do Arlong, Mihawk or Kuro, and I love Arlong and Mihawk, but I can't deciiiide ;-; help me!

Kuro is a little bit difficult to me because his hair is black and very short, and mine... not. When the hair is so short, is hard to use a wig :/ his clothes are very easy to do.

Arlong is corpulent. I'm not. I can handle this using a foamy corset (I did it before and it works lol) but it's kinda hard. All the clothes are not difficult to do.

Mihawk is wonderful. I love him, his clothes, his sword, his eyes, everything *-* I always wanted to do him! The trouble is that he's not a main enemy of East Blue arc, buuuut he's the most closest thing to an enemy to Zoro in this arc. I mean: Luffy= Buggy&Alvida, Nami= Arlong, Usopp= Kuro, Sanji= Don Krieg... Zoro? Just Mihawk xD

I found a piece of red fabric in my house that is perfect for Mihawk shirt, so I made a try. Also, I took a Sharpie and painted my face xD look:

Spoiler:

(hair and eyes have been modified :p)

(I just pasted the other picture because when I took this one I had my face clean xD)

Advices are going to be welcomed! ;-;

~

It is likely I will die next to a pile of things I was meaning to read

My friends are doing a non-main one piece group. I was looking for any suggestions.

http://uncleiroh.deviantart.com/gall...craps#/d4buym1
    and one of me in a random grab cosplay
    http://uncleiroh.deviantart.com/gall...craps#/d4buym1

Hi guys! Any suggestions? Preferably a One Piece character XD

Sorry if the photo is a little blurry, I have a crappy webcam x.x
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2581a15&s=5

A
    nd my hair is rather long and dark brown, just in case you cant see it.

sos
    halp
    plizems
    ; a ;

Spoiler:

Okay, I'd like to cosplay as a One Piece character, but I wouldn't know who.
    Any ideas?

I'd like to not have to wear a wig and be able to use my hair.
    I also can't do any of the shirtless muscular guys because I'm too skinny.

I'm more or less just curious what people would suggest for me to cosplay as far as One Piece goes as long as you don't say "Sanji" I'm interested, it's not that I've got anything against Sanji but I've cosplayed everything from Bon Odri Sanji to Baseball Sanji to Timeskip. I've done basically any Sanji I could put together.

I mostly do comic cosplays theses days but here's a picture
    Spoiler:
    Follow me on tumblr if you'd like: http://gentlemencinder.tumblr.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko135 View Post
    lemme know if i'm missing something.... but did robin just shove a tree up the stay-puff marshmallow man's ass?

Quote Originally Posted by ABSMr.Prince View Post
    I'm more or less just curious what people would suggest for me to cosplay as far as One Piece goes as long as you don't say "Sanji" I'm interested, it's not that I've got anything against Sanji but I've cosplayed everything from Bon Odri Sanji to Baseball Sanji to Timeskip. I've done basically any Sanji I could put together.

I mostly do comic cosplays theses days but here's a picture
    Dellinger. Do it.

Guys I literally am about to have a panic attack if Oda doesn't show Gladius standing up straight in the next 2 months. I want to get this done before A-Kon and I'm about to start work on casting all the circles/gears and face mask but the lack of being able to properly discern how the bottom portions of the coat are is making me panic.

. tumblr
    . mfc .
    . ask for FB or AIM/Skype .
    . psn & nintendo id squeesax . 3DS FC: 3797-6626-6957 .

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information