Closed Thread
Page 106 of 500 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 10000

Thread: Felch Discussion Part 4

Default Re: Felch Discussion Part 4.

I like "Rockin' Future 7".
    Last edited by IceBorg; September 9th, 2010 at 04:45 PM. Reason: More like 1

Carcharodon Piledriver! Crossword's Avatar

I also liked ''The Cigar Blues Part 2'' because there was never a part 1.
    ~Stargazer~, an original story.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

Aizen looks kinda cool this time. Lol.... but man does he look completely different. He's probably going to have another transformations and sadly, he hasn't even gone bankai yet.

Aizen is a homoculus rip-off butterfly thing. Kubo has now plagiarized Inuyasha and Full Metal Alchemist.

Quote Originally Posted by x20a View Post
    Aizen is a homoculus rip-off butterfly thing. Kubo has now plagiarized Inuyasha and Full Metal Alchemist.
    I really don't think it counts as a ripoff nearly enough to really qualify as plagiarism. While it's completely cheap and stupid, we haven't seriously reached the level of Nick Simmons and Cell Gon.

Aizen is a homoculus rip-off butterfly thing.
    Well technically he's now a tentacle....thing.

"Evolution" and all that jazz.

2014 Tournament Picks: Nami, Jinbei, Bartolomeo, Hancock, Fujitora, Caesar. Vivi
    3DS Friend Code: 2294-4465-2602 / NNID: MetaDash
    (thanks to Shuhan and Hiroy for Dash pic)

aizen wants bleach to be a hentai manga!

I like my idea of Aizen is how Kubo sees himself. It is especially funny with how Aizen is right now. haha

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyDPirate View Post
    I like my idea of Aizen is how Kubo sees himself. It is especially funny with how Aizen is right now. haha
    Kubo thinks he's a tentacle rape monster?

Quote Originally Posted by loledinmypants View Post
    no he just wants bleach to be hentai.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJLuffy View Post
    Aizen looks kinda cool this time. Lol.... but man does he look completely different. He's probably going to have another transformations and sadly, he hasn't even gone bankai yet.
    I have a sick feeling we won't be seeing Aizen's bankai because...he doesn't have one. -_- Oh I know! He should have one because Kenpachi was the only Captain without a bankai right? Yeah, that's what Aizen wants us to think. Remember when he took his test to become a captain of the Gotei 13 he activated his shikai and fooled everyone who was there. He could have easily made an illusion showing them he had bankai when he really didn't.

I just hope I'm very wrong. If Aizen doesn't release his bankai in the next 3 chapters it's safe to say he doesn't even have it. Unless Kubo wants to drag this fight on into overtime. Speaking of his shikai, why doesn't he just release it and put Ichigo in an illusion? He has such a broken power but he's not using it correctly. Stupid villain or just Kubo realizing Aizen's shikai is just too powerful and holds him back from spamming it (more than he usually does)?
    Everything's Eventual...

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    I have a sick feeling we won't be seeing Aizen's bankai because...he doesn't have one. -_- Oh I know! He should have one because Kenpachi was the only Captain without a bankai right? Yeah, that's what Aizen wants us to think. Remember when he took his test to become a captain of the Gotei 13 he activated his shikai and fooled everyone who was there. He could have easily made an illusion showing them he had bankai when he really didn't.

I just hope I'm very wrong. If Aizen doesn't release his bankai in the next 3 chapters it's safe to say he doesn't even have it. Unless Kubo wants to drag this fight on into overtime. Speaking of his shikai, why doesn't he just release it and put Ichigo in an illusion? He has such a broken power but he's not using it correctly. Stupid villain or just Kubo realizing Aizen's shikai is just too powerful and holds him back from spamming it (more than he usually does)?
    Honestly when they start mutating into hybrids, the brain immediately is the first thing to go. Tousen became a hybrid but overrelyed on his Hollow power; likewise Aizen seems to be going the same route. And...yeah, it's been suggested he "Shikai'd" his way into captaincy and I wouldn't be surprised at this point but...we'll just have to wait and see how much more ludicrous Kubo makes this.
    Y'know, Negima WAS awesome...
    For the first 18 volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokoro Ataru View Post
    Honestly when they start mutating into hybrids, the brain immediately is the first thing to go. Tousen became a hybrid but overrelyed on his Hollow power; likewise Aizen seems to be going the same route. And...yeah, it's been suggested he "Shikai'd" his way into captaincy and I wouldn't be surprised at this point but...we'll just have to wait and see how much more ludicrous Kubo makes this.
    Stupid villain it is. Lol, I'm still shocked at how Tousen was taken out by his Vice Captain after powering up twice and the '69' dude was all worn out and wounded! *sigh* Conveniently stupid villains. ~_~
    Everything's Eventual...

Someone make on theory on Aizen's next form. First a thing with no face, then a fairy, then a flying fish squid thing that swims in the air. I'm assuming the final form is a patches of inks spills that attacks with blots.

I'm still shocked at how Tousen was taken out by his Vice Captain after powering up twice and the '69' dude was all worn out and wounded!
    The main problem with that was by the way fights work on Bleach Hisagi shouldn't have been able to cut through Tousen at all. Since we were told from Kenpachi that fights involving soul reapers and/or hollows involve essentially going up against each others' spirit energy whenever an attack is made and subsequently defended against. They have to be generally in the same ballpark for damage to be done in the first place.

So considering that no vice-captain(especially one without even having gotten their bankai) is even remotely close to a captain's strength; nothing should have happened as a result of that stab.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiroy View Post
    Someone make on theory on Aizen's next form. First a thing with no face, then a fairy, then a flying fish squid thing that swims in the air. I'm assuming the final form is a patches of inks spills that attacks with blots.
    Aizen is the Flying Spaghetti Monster
    You come at the king, you best not miss.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiroy View Post
    I don't know about his next form but I can guess his last form! Nothingness. Just white, blank, infinite, nothingness. He'll blend into the background perfectly and attack Ichigo out of nowhere. Ichigo won't see him coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
    The main problem with that was by the way fights work on Bleach Hisagi shouldn't have been able to cut through Tousen at all. Since we were told from Kenpachi that fights involving soul reapers and/or hollows involve essentially going up against each others' spirit energy whenever an attack is made and subsequently defended against. They have to be generally in the same ballpark for damage to be done in the first place.

So considering that no vice-captain(especially one without even having gotten their bankai) is even remotely close to a captain's strength; nothing should have happened as a result of that stab.
    I'm renaming Bleach.

Everything's Eventual...

Quote Originally Posted by loledinmypants View Post
    Maybe....Who are we to judge what Kubo thinks of himself?

I think that everything we are seeing is his Bankai. During SS arc, he activated it and now we are watching it. Soon the Bankai will be over and we will see that Ichigo and everybody else is on that hill thing from SS waiting for Rukia to die.

Dancing in September Animesoccer's Avatar

I never understand what is happening in fight scenes in the manga. All I see is transformation and then all of the sudden someone is surronded. There are also lots of dramatic face shots.
    Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukishima View Post
    I really liked the title: Shut Up and Die.
    that's a good one.

Also:If You Call me Beast Kill You Like Tempest
    Corrosion of Conformity
    Juggulators
    Ants and Dragons
    Gray Wolf's, Red Blood, Black Cloth's, White Bone's,

More like he plagiarized Flame of Recca than anything else, Aizen is a lamer Mori Koran and the Hougukyou is a lamer version of Tendou Jigoku, next we'll be hearing aizen say that he'll need to eat orihime in order to become immortal since Orihime is a lamer version of Yanagi

Stupid villain it is. Lol, I'm still shocked at how Tousen was taken out by his Vice Captain after powering up twice and the '69' dude was all worn out and wounded! *sigh* Conveniently stupid villains. ~_~
    I didn't mind, tousen died I was fine with it

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post

I thought of it like this, tousen was overconfident in his ability so he probably calmed his reiatsu down since none of his opponents could pose as a threat toward him and the only one who even stood a sliver of a chance Kommamura couldn't even make a dent in him. So being overconfident as he was he never took into consideration that someone would try to kill him.

I don't know about his next form but I can guess his last form! Nothingness. Just white, blank, infinite, nothingness. He'll blend into the background perfectly and attack Ichigo out of nowhere. Ichigo won't see him coming.

I'm renaming Bleach.

http://users.tellurian.net/dano/plot_hole.gif
    That's the best name for a series and bleach can't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Animesoccer View Post
    I never understand what is happening in fight scenes in the manga. All I see is transformation and then all of the sudden someone is surronded. There are also lots of dramatic face shots.
    that's kubo's way of portraying fight scenes. He does however from time to time use actual body movement.
    Member of Negima is Super Awesome
    MY YOUTUBE channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Mcwhirlpoolinc?feature=mhee

Closed Thread

Thread Information