Closed Thread
Page 11 of 500 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Felch Discussion Part 4

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Default Re: Felch Discussion Part 4.

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    He has no personality . He is so strong and overly powerfull and prepared for every eventuality it makes him boring and every fight with him just filler , basicly .
    He has plenty of personality. He has a god-like I don't give a shit attitude and looks down on even people such as old man Yama. To be standing in front of Yama and not even feel fear(Because if he was scared of Yama at the time he would've started transforming) is simply amazing and shows how badass he is. And as for him being prepared, well Batman is a heavily worse offender at that. Aizen's preparations were honestly common sense. You can't just stroll up facing the gotei 13 without having something to take down Yamamoto.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
    Do you mean that you haven't read no books at all, or that you haven't read any diffficul tbooks?
    I haven't read any books that seem difficult to me.

Quote Originally Posted by loledinmypants View Post
    He also has butterfly wings growing out of his ass. And before that he was a mullet fairy. And before that a condom man.
    You don't even know where the ass is located at because the wings obviously aren't growing out of his ass. It's growing out from his spine. You'd know this if you knew anything about the human body at all. I'm guessing that you must shit out of your mouth with your ignorant limited knowledge of the human body.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
    Crocodile is a straight up badass and is up there in terms of villainy in my opinion but I'll have to give it to Aizen because of his cunningness and overall badass personality and complexity as a villain.
    Ow, this post so bad, It's physically hurting me. Aizen is just shockingly, incrediblybad, that reading this garbage makes me want to vomit. Aizen is very cunning, plotting plans for 110 fuckin' years without anybody noticing, because, he got lucky with his sword that happens to have the power of complete hypnosis, which is just a horrible idea to begin with, because It's broken beyond believe without any seriouss weakness.
    And I on't get which complexity you are talking about. He is the most, one-sided, boring and obnoxious villain I've ever seen in my life. Kubo even said that he won't even give him a backstory or something like that, to explain his motivation or at least flesh out his blank personality.
    And are you fucking kiddin' me, badass? He turned from a condom into a guy with a mullet, and then he became a butterfly.

You don't even know where the ass is located at because the wings obviously aren't growing out of his ass. It's growing out from his spine. You'd know this if you knew anything about the human body at all. I'm guessing that you must shit out of your mouth with your ignorant limited knowledge of the human body.
    Sea or RBoar posted the anatomy fail that showed that indeed, the wings come from his ass. I'm not the one failing anatomy just because you can't see it in your blind love for the character. I do have to admit, you'd have no need for knowing where Aizen's ass is because clearly he'd be the one pitching between you two.
    Zoom V - Don't Stop Carry On!
    Last edited by loledinmypants; August 20th, 2010 at 01:28 PM. Reason: fuck AiZommari, I ship AiZoom

He has plenty of personality. He has a god-like I don't give a shit attitude and looks down on even people such as old man Yama. To be standing in front of Yama and not even feel fear(Because if he was scared of Yama at the time he would've started transforming) is simply amazing and shows how badass he is. And as for him being prepared, well Batman is a heavily worse offender at that. Aizen's preparations were honestly common sense. You can't just stroll up facing the gotei 13 without having something to take down Yamamoto.
    Yes, because Batman can totally plan out every detail of a person's life fifteen years in advance, reverse his own senses instantly despite how impossible that is, and know how a reality-warping device works better than its creator. Wait, no, you're an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by iSheep View Post
    Ow, this post so bad, It's physically hurting me. Aizen is just shockingly, incrediblybad, that reading this garbage makes me want to vomit. Aizen is very cunning, plotting plans for 110 fuckin' years without anybody noticing, because, he got lucky with his sword that happens to have the power of complete hypnosis, which is just a horrible idea to begin with, because It's broken beyond believe without any seriouss weakness.
    And I on't get which complexity you are talking about. He is the most, one-sided, boring and obnoxious villain I've ever seen in my life. Kubo even said that he won't even give him a backstory or something like that, to explain his motivation or at least flesh out his blank personality.
    And are you fucking kiddin' me, badass? He turned from a condom into a guy with a mullet, and then he became a butterfly.
    Aizen is a transcendent being now. He even stated it himself. The condom transformation was short lived and the mullet form was awesome in my opinion and even the so called "butterfly" form is awesome looking. And the Kyoka Suigetsu does have a weakness. It was shown two times when Yamamoto let Aizen stab himself and when Gin touched his sword. I'm sure and I hope Kubo will probably make a backstory for him though.

Sea or RBoar posted the anatomy fail that showed that indeed, the wings come from his ass. I'm not the one failing anatomy just because you can't see it in your blind love for the character. I do have to admit, you'd have no need for knowing where Aizen's ass is because clearly he'd be the one pitching between you two.
    Zoom V - Don't Stop Carry On!
    lol, I read the latest chapter 2-3 times. I don't see any wings at all coming out Aizen's ass.

President of America Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

zoom whos the better writer

kubo or tezuka

Guys, I take it back, Zoom's not a troll. He's just obsessed with his fictional lover. Let's talk about Felch and sip on haterade again, ok? Unless Zoom wants to give us 5 reasons Bleach is > OP

Quote Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
    Yes, because Batman can totally plan out every detail of a person's life fifteen years in advance, reverse his own senses instantly despite how impossible that is, and know how a reality-warping device works better than its creator. Wait, no, you're an idiot.
    No. Batman has came up with plans to take down very powerful heroes that would be looked at as gods in other fictional universes. Even Aizen wouldn't be able to come up with plans to handle every hero in DC earth in a short time like Batman did. If you read the comics then you'd know Batman is god with prep time.

zoom whos the better artist

kubo or araki

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    zoom whos the better writer

kubo or tezuka
    Kubo by default since I haven't read Tezuka's work.

zoom whos the better artist

kubo or araki
    Kubo by default since I haven't seen any of Araki's work.

In that case, read Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Now.

zoom why don't you read good manga

Kubo by default since I haven't read Tezuka's work.

Kubo by default since I haven't seen any of Araki's work.
    So you don't even research any of the other side's work and just declare Kubo the winner? Glad to know you aren't Aizen's biased lover.

zoom why don't you read good manga
    I've read plenty of manga... Not reading Jojo's Bizarre Adventure does not mean I don't read good manga.

So you don't even research any of the other side's work and just declare Kubo the winner? Glad to know you aren't Aizen's biased lover.
    What? I'm not gonna take my time reading works just to figure who's the best writer and who's the best artist. It's like asking me which of the two sluts is better in bed when I've only had sex with one of them.

Aizen the the anime equivalent of the Hypnotoad.

What? I'm not gonna take my time reading works just to figure who's the best writer and who's the best artist. It's like asking me which of the two Aizens is better in bed when I've only had sex with one of them.
    Canon evidence to my claim of AiZoo

I haven't read any books that seem difficult to me.

so, you've essentially read no books with any serious meaning or complexity, then?

because everyone, no matter who they are, assuming they've actually read a few good books, will find themselves pondering the meaning of a passage or the theme of the book as a whole

how about this: name one good author and one good book (the book must be by a different author than the one prior stated).

Quote Originally Posted by Bucephalus View Post
    how about this: name one good author and one good book (the book must be by a different author than the one prior stated).
    inb4 Zoom says JK Rowling/Harry Potter/Twilight/Stephanie Meyer.

i'm actually expecting some book he had to read for an English class that he just ended up reading the Sparknotes for

Don't you ever change Zoom. Seriously, this is an entertaining read.
    Everything's Eventual...

Closed Thread

Thread Information