Closed Thread
Page 21 of 500 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Felch Discussion Part 4

honk honk<-foxes say this Kitsune Inferno's Avatar

Default Re: Felch Discussion Part 4.

Bleach's first three openings were bad-ass.

And the third and fourth endings were epic, too. Especially the third. Loved how each episode showed a different team.

Ah yes, laundry. The sad thing is that Oda actually has a character now that preaches the power of laundry...and she is awesome.
    Spoiler:

And the best part: not a drop of Bleach required.
    Y'know, Negima WAS awesome...
    For the first 18 volumes.

I only like the first opening of Bleach because i only like the first arc of Bleach.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by IceBorg View Post
    I only like the first opening of Bleach because i only like the first arc of Bleach.
    Then don't even post in this thread if you don't like Bleach at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
    Isn't he just the cutest thing you've ever seen?

I'll post my opinion of how shitty Bleach is in this thread if I want to. To steal your words: Don't read it if you don't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by loledinmypants View Post
    I'll post my opinion of how shitty Bleach is in this thread if I want to. To steal your words: Don't read it if you don't like it.
    I notice how you seem to come into this thread alot. I'm probably wrong about the majority being haters because they seem to be people who haven't looked at Bleach alot that just enjoy mocking it. It seems to me that you're a real hater of bleach and you love to show your distaste for it.
    Last edited by Zoom; August 21st, 2010 at 09:46 AM.

I'm probably wrong about the majority being haters because they seem to be people who haven't looked a Bleach alot that just enjoy mocking it.
    It's like looking down at one of those skinny little chihuahuas - so cute, you just want to kick him.

I notice how you seem to come into this thread alot. I'm probably wrong about the majority being haters because they seem to be people who haven't looked a Bleach alot that just enjoy mocking it. It seems to me that you're a real hater of bleach and you love to show your distaste for it.
    I read it, I think it sucks, I laugh at how bad it is. Most people here do the same, so get Kubo's dong of righteousness out of your ass and stop trying to convince us otherwise. You're just looking like a retarded troll otherwise. People have opinions that differ from yours about a COMIC, deal with it without getting butthurt and claiming they're all haters that don't read the comic.

I wonder if it's like this in the One Piece threads of bleach/naruto forums. Hard to imagine, though....
    "Going against the flow? Just means you're swimming in place. One day you are too tired to paddle, and suddenly you drown. Whole thing was pointless and now you're dead THE END. Now, going with the flow is where it's at - and that's the dandy way to live."
    - Space Dandy

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    1. Durr, Ichigo iz a WAY better protaggonizt den LUFFY! Heez kool becuz he's reelistik! Heez kool becuz he haz no personallitee or driv or ambision beyond beeting the krap out uv bad gaiz for no adekwetly explaned raison! Halfing akchually goals and raisons to fight are DUM!!!

2. Aizen is da best villain in da histry uv EVILNESS!! Heez kool becuz heez so ovurly powerd and broken and akts smug and asholish to evryone! Also he terns into a FUCKIN ANGEL!!!

3. Backgrownds are DUM!!! What do you need backgrownds for anyway?!! Thatz not important! The point is too focus on da people in da foregrownd! We ned to fokus on how FUCKING KOOL THEY ARE!!! Backgrownds are DUM!!!

4. Dialogue is DUM!!! This is shonen action manja! I'm hear to look at big fukkin panels with dynamik angles and watch dust settle for 8 fukkin' panels! HARDCOOOOOOORRRRRREEEE!!!!!!! And Kubo using a whole page for "THE HEART" was fukking GENIUS!!! One Piece's extensiv dialog makes my brain hurt!

5. Aizen is still FUKKIN AWESOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You wanna go mano-a-mano with me now?

1. Ichigo has devoloped even more. He has been struggling to overcome his hollow side in order to protect his friends from it. He is slowly transitioning to a different being like Aizen if you don't notice it. Notice how Aizen has transformed into a angelic being while Ichigo is getting more demonic? From the looks of the most recent chapter he has grown up alot. The previous Ichigo was in doubt of his powers and abilities but now he's ready to overcome Aizen because of his training. His personality doesn't have to be outright annoying like Luffy who screams unrealistic ideals like being king of the pirates and he's also not stupid like Luffy is. Most of the things that happened to the Strawhat crew was due to Luffy's stupidness and he almost got himself killed because of his stupidity.

2. Well there aren't exactly many villains in Bleach and Aizen's the main one. He's not even as overpowered and bad as people make him out to be. He was just a shinigami that was just more powerful than the rest of the shinigamis with the exception of Isshin and Yammamoto. He had to get the power up in order to face the royal guard. The royal guard must have some the most powerful characters in bleach history. If Aizen went up against them in just his regular shinigami self then he'd be slaughtered and then the whole war arc would've been for nothing. Honestly, I was wondering for a long time how Aizen was gonna face the Royal Guard but now that he's become a transcendent being I know he'll atleast have a chance with them. I'm sure the battle with the Royal guard will be an epic struggle for Aizen to take over the king's throne.

3. lol, I never said that.

4. lol, I never said that either. The pacing is not as bad as all of you make it out to even be.

5. Read number 2 again to see why this is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    Hey guys, Bleach spoilers have leaked already. Here's a few spoiler pics and the short writeup that came with em.

They've been confirmed too.

いちごは、藍染と戦うために準備されますが、藍染は彼の最終的な形を入力します。
    いちごはすぐに圧倒されます。
    青ストライキを藍染の左翼ぼかし。
    "ソニックの名前だとスピードが私のゲーム"だ
    意見ソニックザヘッジホッグ、彼は戦いに参加した。

第終了。

Spoiler:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21...e/tabuuzen.png
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21.../tabuuzen2.png
    http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...e_Emissary.jpg

Translation of summary:
    Ichigo is ready to fight Aizen, but Aizen enters his final form.
    Ichigo is quickly overpowered.
    A blue blur strikes Aizen's left wing.
    "Sonic's the name and speed's my game"
    says Sonic the Hedgehog as he joins the battle.

Chapter end.

Bleach is so win now.
    It has always been win. And posting fake spoilers is against the rules you know?

Quote Originally Posted by LosKnoggos View Post
    I wonder if it's like this in the One Piece threads of bleach/naruto forums. Hard to imagine, though....
    Narutofan at least has a good OP section. The only one I've seen there that's retarded enough to troll the OP threads is a Bleach-lover named Mider T. Oda can't hope to draw Tousen's hair, so clearly Kubo is better. I shut him up once when he said Naruto was a good manga unlike OP and I replied "But Kishimoto could never draw Tousen's hair!"

I sincerely doubt it , because there are enough members there , usualy , to say how awesome it is (your mileage may wary on how warranted that is per series) . Whereas here we had Shoreacehawk - who was at least a civil poster , and while deluded , was alright , and we have Zoom , who refuses to respond to longer posts other then "You haven't read it" and "I think it's realy briliant" .

Also Mider is a troll and did what he did (section banned now) for lulz . While I never found them funny you could sorta see that .

The royal guard must have some the most powerful characters in bleach history. If Aizen went up against them in just his regular shinigami self then he'd be slaughtered and then the whole war arc would've been for nothing. Honestly, I was wondering for a long time how Aizen was gonna face the Royal Guard but now that he's become a transcendent being I know he'll atleast have a chance with them. I'm sure the battle with the Royal guard will be an epic struggle for Aizen to take over the king's throne.
    The royal guard is one of the only reason why I am still following Bleach. The existence of this group must mean the enemies they are facing must be quite strong, that could be interesting to see other strong opponents unrelated to Aizen.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukishima View Post
    The royal guard is one of the only reason why I am still following Bleach.
    Prety much the same for me .

And posting fake spoilers is against the rules you know?

So basically comedy is against the rules of this thread too? (well at least it's still Bleach related...)
    Y'know, Negima WAS awesome...
    For the first 18 volumes.

honk honk<-foxes say this Kitsune Inferno's Avatar

And posting fake spoilers is against the rules you know?
    Those aren't fake. In fact, they're the most legit spoilers I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokoro Ataru View Post
    So basically comedy is against the rules of this thread too? (well at least it's still Bleach related...)
    Unfortunately, there's no rule against being so stupid as to miss obvious sarcasm and satire.

useless trash
    go away
    no one cares

It has always been win. And posting fake spoilers is against the rules you know?
    can you find where exactly it says this for other manga besides One Piece?

One Character at a time Rogues' Gallery's Avatar

You wanna go mano-a-mano with me now?
    Big mistake. Do Not challenge Nobodyman. You cannot hope to win.

Still, I can't wait for Nobodyman's response; this will be entertaining.

Closed Thread

Thread Information