Closed Thread
Page 23 of 500 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Felch Discussion Part 4

Default Re: Felch Discussion Part 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
    Bleach is still good. The pacing is bad but not that bad.

BTW, I have yet to see anyone come up with a good argument as to why Bleach is bad. Blind hating and mockery here obviously.
    Please read the first arc again, please!!!!!!!!

honk honk<-foxes say this Kitsune Inferno's Avatar

Zoom, my dear, do you know where Bleach was five years ago?

We started this story arc. FIVE YEARS AGO

Name more than five things significant that has happened this arc.
    Last edited by Kitsune Inferno; August 21st, 2010 at 11:43 AM.

BTW, I have yet to see anyone come up with a good argument as to why Bleach is bad. Blind hating and mockery here obviously.
    These are by far the biggest lies I have heard yet that has come out of the Bleach fandom, and the most obvious from you.

Sometimes I wonder if this is just a dupe account.

See you in another life! Mugiwara_no_Ice's Avatar

Zoom we're not mocking your fandom. We are like the real fans inhere. And Kubo is really a genius. Cause you need to be a genius to produce something this bad.
    pssss I mean bad like in bad ass...
    Seeking infinity, with all my affinities.
    Finding truth, like a falling fruit, my ultimate finality.
    Inside my being, the outside, all things; the finite leads the way.

Jessica Alba or Aizen?

You wanna go mano-a-mano with me now?

1. Ichigo has devoloped even more. He has been struggling to overcome his hollow side in order to protect his friends from it. He is slowly transitioning to a different being like Aizen if you don't notice it. Notice how Aizen has transformed into a angelic being while Ichigo is getting more demonic? From the looks of the most recent chapter he has grown up alot. The previous Ichigo was in doubt of his powers and abilities but now he's ready to overcome Aizen because of his training. His personality doesn't have to be outright annoying like Luffy who screams unrealistic ideals like being king of the pirates and he's also not stupid like Luffy is. Most of the things that happened to the Strawhat crew was due to Luffy's stupidness and he almost got himself killed because of his stupidity.

2. Well there aren't exactly many villains in Bleach and Aizen's the main one. He's not even as overpowered and bad as people make him out to be. He was just a shinigami that was just more powerful than the rest of the shinigamis with the exception of Isshin and Yammamoto. He had to get the power up in order to face the royal guard. The royal guard must have some the most powerful characters in bleach history. If Aizen went up against them in just his regular shinigami self then he'd be slaughtered and then the whole war arc would've been for nothing. Honestly, I was wondering for a long time how Aizen was gonna face the Royal Guard but now that he's become a transcendent being I know he'll atleast have a chance with them. I'm sure the battle with the Royal guard will be an epic struggle for Aizen to take over the king's throne.

3. lol, I never said that.

4. lol, I never said that either. The pacing is not as bad as all of you make it out to even be.

5. Read number 2 again to see why this is true.
    1. The only development Ichigo has undergone is from a semi-bad ass to a complete wimp; the only wimpier person in all of Jump is Naruto for obvious reasons (hint: he hyperventilates). Physical changes don't warrant character development. For the last fucking time, Aizen transformed into a fucking Butterfly which came out a giant load of spurting cum! He is NOT an Angel! The previous Ichigo didn't even know about his powers. At least Luffy has Ideals. Ichigo doesn't even have that big of a rivalry with Aizen; Ichigo and Aizen have to be the worst protagonist-antagonist pair up in the history of storytelling. Most of the things that happened to the Straw Hats happened because of what everyone did; if anything, Luffy's only done things anyone else in his crew would have done (Ussop was ready to burn the World Government flag even if Luffy hadn't told him, and Sanji and Zoro would have hit the Tenryuubito if Luffy hadn't).

2. There aren't any villains in Bleach. There's a bunch of stupid Arrancars who were fighting for the hell of it, there's Gin who turns out to be an anti-hero, there's that blind black guy who was just confused, and Aizen just wants to become a Butterfly and eat Ichigo. Just because you fight against "the good guys" doesn't mean you're a villain; you're just plot devices to move the story forward (or w/e direction Kubo is moving it, I don't even know anymore). Aizen was just a shinigami who happened to get a magically powerful sword, that's all. It's not like he was anything special to begin with, he just happened to get a nice gift. The whole war arc was for nothing, because nothing really happened. The second Aizen killed his own side, the fight became pointless. The only thing that happened was Aizen owned people after standing around for a while. Oh, and that old guy might've died, idk and idc. His death was pointlessly stupid. The Royal Guard versus a butterfly with 4 wings, how nice.

4. The Pacing is horrible. 4 years for one fucking arc? Are you fucking kidding me? Half the Bleach chapters have been nothing but a guy drawing his sword and slashing another. Bleach chapters have been so horribly paced it's not even funny.

5. If you like Butterflies which spawn from a giant load of spurting cum, then yeah, Aizen is awesome. Aizen has been nothing but a poor rip-off of Naraku - who was already a pretty shitty villain to begin with.

Hidden:
    [youtube]Kkc_Myyye20[/youtube]

The seventies got god characters right.

President of America Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

...Was that Leonard Nimoy?
    "Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children." - Wampanoag proverb

If Ichigo pulls out a cellphone and calls an ambulance for aizen next chapter I'll forget about all of bleach's shittnes of the last years.
    "Going against the flow? Just means you're swimming in place. One day you are too tired to paddle, and suddenly you drown. Whole thing was pointless and now you're dead THE END. Now, going with the flow is where it's at - and that's the dandy way to live."
    - Space Dandy

But we already know what happens next chapter.

Spoilers:

いちごは、藍染と戦うために準備されますが、藍染は彼の最終的な形を入力します。
    いちごはすぐに圧倒されます。
    青ストライキを藍染の左翼ぼかし。
    "ソニックの名前だとスピードが私のゲーム"だ
    意見ソニックザヘッジホッグ、彼は戦いに参加した。

第終了。

Spoiler:

Translation of summary:
    Ichigo is ready to fight Aizen, but Aizen enters his final form.
    Ichigo is quickly overpowered.
    A blue blur strikes Aizen's left wing.
    "Sonic's the name and speed's my game"
    says Sonic the Hedgehog as he joins the battle.

Chapter end.

There's still hope that all fights were illusions and we are actually at the end of soul society arc ....
    "Going against the flow? Just means you're swimming in place. One day you are too tired to paddle, and suddenly you drown. Whole thing was pointless and now you're dead THE END. Now, going with the flow is where it's at - and that's the dandy way to live."
    - Space Dandy

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    But we already know what happens next chapter.

Spoilers:

いちごは、藍染と戦うために準備されますが、藍染は彼の最終的な形を入力します。
    いちごはすぐに圧倒されます。
    青ストライキを藍染の左翼ぼかし。
    "ソニックの名前だとスピードが私のゲーム"だ
    意見ソニックザヘッジホッグ、彼は戦いに参加した。

第終了。

Spoiler:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21...e/tabuuzen.png
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21.../tabuuzen2.png
    http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...e_Emissary.jpg

Translation of summary:
    Ichigo is ready to fight Aizen, but Aizen enters his final form.
    Ichigo is quickly overpowered.
    A blue blur strikes Aizen's left wing.
    "Sonic's the name and speed's my game"
    says Sonic the Hedgehog as he joins the battle.

Chapter end.
    Again, stop posting fake and stupid spoilers and would you kindly leave this thread?

Again, stop posting fake and stupid spoilers and would you kindly leave this thread?
    Phenomenol? No, dont think he is arrogant enough...
    Mider T? Hmm no he would be raging how much One Piece sucks...
    Troll? Most likely...
    Butthurt serious Bleach fan? perhaps...

Quote Originally Posted by Zoom
    BUREACH IS SRS BIZNUSS.
    Ah ha ha ha.

You are really pushing the envelope here Zoom. I'm very impressed. Do yourself, and the rest of us a favor, and keep your fucking mouth shut. For your own sake.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by RBoar View Post
    Ah ha ha ha.

You are really pushing the envelope here Zoom. I'm very impressed. Do yourself, and the rest of us a favor, and keep your fucking mouth shut. For your own sake.
    Well, it's not actually serious but I'm just being an avid defender of it...

Did you just out yourself as a troll?

That excuse fell short after the third time you chose to be an insufferable cunt, and simply stopped dead once you spread your disease to other threads. And you've never even once put up a defense that actually held up. In all of your ranting and baseless bullshit, not a single thing you've ever said has kept together under scrutiny.

You don't have any right to call someone out for a joke after that.

Then give us detailed answer why do you like Bleach so much? Since its clearly so good for you I think it should be very easy to answer why it is so great series?

Do you think it has great story? Great charecters? Do you like its current events?

Closed Thread

Thread Information