Closed Thread
Page 380 of 500 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 378 379 380 381 382 390 430 480 ... LastLast
Results 7,581 to 7,600 of 10000

Thread: Felch Discussion Part 4

Default Re: Felch Discussion Part 4

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    Which chapter is that ?

It is imperative that I know http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...s/wth.png[
    Pick a chapter.
    Any chapter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk
    "This tea's slightly more bitter than usual. EXECUTION FOLLOWED BY THE EXECUTION OF EVERYONE DEAR TO YOU."
    Holy H. P. Lovecraft spinning through the 13 abyssal planes on a propane grill!

No.

There was no jello in the catsuit chapter.

I want my jello dammi-

that doesn't count !

I was making a compilation for every panel Gerald made that face, but got lost. It's like Hiro has a light-box and traces a template every time.

President of America Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

What is this creature and why do I want to bludgeon it to death with a shoehorn.
    "Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children." - Wampanoag proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    What is this creature and why do I want to bludgeon it to death with a shoehorn.
    I would hold those instincs in Cyan. There's a massive female fanbas just 2 feet behind.

Also unrealeted to the current disscusting, this weeks Bleach was bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk
    "This tea's slightly more bitter than usual. EXECUTION FOLLOWED BY THE EXECUTION OF EVERYONE DEAR TO YOU."
    Holy H. P. Lovecraft spinning through the 13 abyssal planes on a propane grill!

It's pretty sad that there's so little to talk about in Bleach now-a-days that we start posting Jellal pictures...

How's Nick Simmons doing these days, I wonder?

What was Felch Discussion Part 4 thread turned into Annoying Jellal's Face Gallery thread.

Back on topic with the chapter.

What about it?

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chopperrules View Post
    More wealthy than any of us could ever dream yet still reading pirated manga off of MangaStream.
    MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    Making Anime and Manga OBSOLETE since 2006
    PM me for details

Quote Originally Posted by Malintex_Terek View Post
    More wealthy than any of us could ever dream yet still reading pirated manga off of MangaStream.
    HAHA, somehow that would be incredibly amusing to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Malintex_Terek View Post
    I thought this was elementary

Unless he can afford a japanese guy who can translate each panel word for word for him

Quote Originally Posted by Chopperrules View Post
    It's pretty sad that there's so little to talk about in Bleach now-a-days that we start posting Jellal pictures...

I wonder.....will we see him doing any other shit like that ?

Would be fun.

I thought this was elementary

Unless he can afford a japanese guy who can translate each panel word for word for him

I wonder.....will we see him doing any other shit like that ?

Would be fun.
    What left is there for him to copy? He could copy Kubo' newest designs, but Kubo already copied them from Fullmetal and One Piece. It'd be like tracing over a tracing of a drawing.

I guess he could make a villain that looks like Aizen... Oh wait, Kubo did that too.

Btw, did Simmons ever get in trouble for that, or did he pay to have his court papers used as his personal asswipe?

Quote Originally Posted by G.A.G View Post
    What was Felch Discussion Part 4 thread turned into Annoying Jellal's Face Gallery thread.
    Of course .

Hunter Pirate Poet Friend of Luffy and Gon's Avatar

As Bucephalus put it, at least Bleach takes bad to a new level. Fairytail is just bland. I think I read it now just because it is updated on mangastream, I doubt I would go hunting for it. I would have to have finished catching up to everything else on my list, typed up all my current writing which is a lot, and maybe finished my second novella before I went hunting for it lol.

I think with Bleach there's an intellectual curiousity with me to see if it is possible for it to get worse. Although I bet there are some psychology students/former bleach fans/people keeping track on how it can get bad in different ways who are matching a psychological condition of Kubo on the worsening of the manga lol. My current guess is early Altzheimer's, although if anyone else has a better suggestion I would be glad to hear it.

Oh yeah and the more I read Bakuman the less I understand how Bleach can keep going as a series.

Quote Originally Posted by kouch_lee View Post
    On the contrary, I thought it's kinda accurate. Mashima just goes by the book. Just following all written rules on shounen manga and not derailing from them even 1 milimeter. And he does it in such a generic way. There's literally no flavour to it. He just tries to not be terrible, and that's it.

What I won't agree with is Bleach being better just for the sheer outrageosly bad writing. Kubo should've been stripped of his right to do any more manga after the Deicide hell. Or at least, any more Bleach. People liking that part of Bleach is insulting. I find it an offense to mankind that someone can like something so awfully written, poorly executed, blasfemously paced and with such cataclysmical cliffhangers and asspulls. Without backgrounds.

Fuck Kubo.

Edit: Of course, I'm referring to hardcore Bleach fans. I know people here liked that part just for the lols it provided and it's sheer stupidness.
    People like theTwilight saga and that has terrible writing. Disagree with me all you want but this is my feeling on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Friend of Luffy and Gon View Post
    As Bucephalus put it, at least Bleach takes bad to a new level. Fairytail is just bland. I think I read it now just because it is updated on mangastream, I doubt I would go hunting for it. I would have to have finished catching up to everything else on my list, typed up all my current writing which is a lot, and maybe finished my second novella before I went hunting for it lol.

I think with Bleach there's an intellectual curiousity with me to see if it is possible for it to get worse. Although I bet there are some psychology students/former bleach fans/people keeping track on how it can get bad in different ways who are matching a psychological condition of Kubo on the worsening of the manga lol. My current guess is early Altzheimer's, although if anyone else has a better suggestion I would be glad to hear it.

Oh yeah and the more I read Bakuman the less I understand how Bleach can keep going as a series.
    Kubo is just very careful with his writing. He makes cliffhangers that are:
    A. What will this power up do?
    B. Who's that person?
    C. Will Character A get out of this situation?
    or D. let's change the scene on the last page to WTF moment.

If Kubo is anything he's the master of cliche' cliff hangers.
    Member of Negima is Super Awesome
    MY YOUTUBE channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Mcwhirlpoolinc?feature=mhee

Well guys, today was an interesting ordeal with my best friend.

My best friend and I read manga chapters together every week. As such, we've been reading Bleach for a long time.

Today I showed him the newest chapter and after we finished, he told me not to show him Bleach anymore. This chapter broke him.

We survived The Heart, we survived all of Aizen's retarded ass antics, but it was Ichigo pulling his badge out of his ass that broke him.

Kubo really should've quit where he was. Even though it was still terrible people ate it up. Though you've still got people who think this current stuff is great too.

I only skim through Bleach so I can come into this topic and make fun of it. No deep reasoning for me like some of you. I'm sure I'll get bored and drop it once it goes into Hueco Mundo's level of compete utter boring-ness again. It's like Reborn and the Future Arc. Long ass arcs that attempt to take the series too seriously tends to numb on the mind, especially when the serious situations are not memorable enough to pick a a volume and look back on.

It's funny cause Ichigo LITERALLY pulled it out of his ass. God Kubo you make it too easy. lol!

3DS Friend Code is 3823-8664-3087

I was reading through the Bleach Wiki to see where the anime is currently at.
    Next episode is Butterflizen. Uh oh.
    And the Meek shall Inherit the Earth.

Closed Thread

Thread Information