Closed Thread
Page 388 of 500 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 386 387 388 389 390 398 438 488 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,760 of 10000

Thread: Felch Discussion Part 4

Default Re: Felch Discussion Part 4

Quote Originally Posted by Gerri View Post
    Wasnt the plan at some point that they all pass their fullbring powers on to Ichigo? What is he supposed to do with all those crazy powers?
    U wanna bet? I call that Ichigo will merge all of those powers to form the ultimate attack. GETSUGA TENSHOU V.10

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    so I'm guessing chad will also learn how to use his coin and hopefully beat someone and not get pwned two seconds later..... who am I kidding
    Chad fights the Rapanui way

Mythically Inept Inventor dan2026's Avatar

Bleach should have ended after Aizen was defeated.
    The dead horse has been beaten so much it has been ground into dust.

Quote Originally Posted by dan2026 View Post
    Bleach should have ended after Aizen was defeated.
    The dead horse has been beaten so much it has been ground into dust.
    Dust with Kubo felt the need to snort back up.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

I havent read since Urahara's strongest attack did nothing to Aizen and i don't intend to read any more of this atrocity but i bet if i tried to catch up now i'd lose part of my sanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonkou#3 View Post
    I havent read since Urahara's strongest attack did nothing to Aizen and i don't intend to read any more of this atrocity but i bet if i tried to catch up now i'd lose part of my sanity.
    Actually Bleach can be quite entertaining if you decide to just read it for the lulz and Aizen's sheanigans. I doubt anyone here is still a genuine fan of Bleach but I for example have read it weekly since the SS arc ended so I'm only still reading it now because I want to see how it ends. And it's not like Bleach chapters take forever to read 30 seconds should be enough considering all the characters do is stare at each other or strike a pose.

The series is just a living unintentional comedy, nothing more or less. If it ends, it's put out of it's misery. If it lives, then we can see what new insane crap Kubo can put up with week by week. The problem is that there are more people who like this sort of crap than don't and we're just the loud, vocal minority.
    Y'know, Negima WAS awesome...
    For the first 18 volumes.

I've determined that One Piece, Naruto, and bleach are like brothers. One Piece is the older brother in college popular with everyone. Naruto, isn't as popular nor as cool but is banging a really hot foreign chick. Then, Bleach is like that little red-headed bastard step-brother that steals your weed and eats all the fruity pebbles.
    You're a lion! I nearly hit you! YOU ARE TEARING ME APART LISA!

Then who's Toriko?
    And the Meek shall Inherit the Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Blktooth420 View Post
    I've determined that One Piece, Naruto, and bleach are like brothers. One Piece is the older brother in college popular with everyone. Naruto, isn't as popular nor as cool but is banging a really hot foreign chick. Then, Bleach is like that little red-headed bastard step-brother that steals your weed and eats all the fruity pebbles.
    You forget that the youngest one wears black, has greasy hair and think he's cool.
    "Trust him with me...I WANT TO WRONG JIGGLE."
    Crack Navigator for the Fandom Pirates

In the slums of heaven... I'm renting out a condo in hell though.

You think Bleach would be better if it was a monthly manga? or would Kubo just wait until the deadline to "draw" 30 pages of no text white and black backgrounds?
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

Quote Originally Posted by BatDan View Post
    Then who's Toriko?
    hmmm....Toriko is the youngest brother, who really likes bruce lee and eats gross things for money.(don't know haven't read Toriko)

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyCarts View Post
    You forget that the youngest one wears black, has greasy hair and think he's cool.
    ..and get's in street fights with gangs that involve hardcore choreographed dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Blktooth420 View Post
    hmmm....Toriko is the youngest brother, who really likes bruce lee and eats gross things for money.(don't know haven't read Toriko)

..and get's in street fights with gangs that involve hardcore choreographed dancing.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    wha..What is this i don't even ?....

so.... Toriko is more like drunk uncle ted. who gives you meat printed underwear....

From what I can gather, Toriko is more like a fun-loving life of the party, who isn't quite as popular as One Piece and doesn't get as good grades (B or C student) but he still loves every minute of it.

You don't read it too ?

What is with you people ? :/

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    You don't read it too ?

What is with you people ? :/
    well i just heard about it, maybe.. a month ago? anyway i just checked out a clip of the anime Shonen put out, from what i saw it was pretty funny. But, a huge guy showering with a little boy, with a panel next to it saying "At any rate. Everything from here is secret" makes me think of NAMBLA(North American Marlon Brando Look Alikes)

Oh without giving much away they had to go to sensitive ecosystem and had to get rid of bacteria they could carry over.

It was just a random page showing Toriko himself in reaction to your statement :P

komatsu is an adult hes just a midget there no pedophilia in toriko , slightly gay overtones now thats another story
    i like brook he gives me a bone-er haha skull joke

Closed Thread

Thread Information