Closed Thread
Page 420 of 500 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410 418 419 420 421 422 430 470 ... LastLast
Results 8,381 to 8,400 of 10000

Thread: Felch Discussion Part 4

Default Re: Felch Discussion Part 4

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    This is pathetic how can people still read this and like it, it's like getting a piece of shit on a platter when you ordered a filet mignon, this shit just doesn't do it, how can someone enjoy this how can anyone refuse to see the bad..... WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE

then again I ask myself the same question when I see shows like firefly canceled and jeresy shore's going on it's fourth season , how many retards live in this world

Jersey Shore is one of the funniest, most entertaining shows on television. That is, if you don't take it seriously. Jersey Shore is better than Bleach. Bleach today is like Heroes in the Villains arc (luckily Fugitives slightly redeemed the show). I read Bleach to see just how bad it can get, while a lot of people read it to see if it can redeem itself or out of loyalty (why I stayed with Heroes). It's also ass pull after ass pull.

This is pathetic how can people still read this and like it, it's like getting a piece of shit on a platter when you ordered a filet mignon, this shit just doesn't do it, how can someone enjoy this how can anyone refuse to see the bad..... WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE

then again I ask myself the same question when I see shows like firefly canceled and jeresy shore's going on it's fourth season , how many retards live in this world
    It's not nice to put retards in the same category as overal stupid people. I've met some special needs kids who would agree that BLEACH is horribly written.

As for this chapter: D.O.A anyone?

an LOL book of the end, I wonder what else Sensui can do.
    Member of Negima is Super Awesome
    MY YOUTUBE channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Mcwhirlpoolinc?feature=mhee

I have doubts about Bleach being the worst, the reason is the existence of Fairy Tail. Bleach is bland, full of plot holes and asspulls, but we don't know what will happen next to turn a chapter worse than the last one. Fairy Tail is different, anyone can predict what will happen, all the arcs are the same type of story, the only change are the character's designs. And in Bleach we can laugh at Kubo's fail attempts of making a story, unlike Fairy Tail, everything is the same, every single move.

Not being on Bleach's side, but Bleach is better than Fairy Tail because Kubo is so bad at writing a history that we laugh at the results, but Fairy Tail is a boring copy/paste of common shonen.

Quote Originally Posted by GEPPETTOSMONSTER View Post
    It's not nice to put retards in the same category as overal stupid people. I've met some special needs kids who would agree that BLEACH is horribly written.

As for this chapter: D.O.A anyone?

an LOL book of the end, I wonder what else Sensui can do.
    I didn't mean actual retards my bad, and your right I know some kids like that who understand how bad Bleach is

where's the rating system for this by the way? weren't we making one like the naruto threads???

EDIT: G.A.G i agree I actually like it because it's hilarious, I just meant how could some one take it seriously and like it, like people on other threads since I don't think there's a true bleach fan with the gall to come here

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

No, no we don't all love you Riruka. You aren't even looking sexy in the slightest in that picture, and we also know that you are a shrill harpy who imprisons fat people in doll houses.

I can't believe i'm saying this. I miss rukia and I absolutely cannot stand her.

I always appreciated Rukia's presence for the sole reason that she made Ichigo a lot more tolerable. (e.g. beating him out of his stupor)

This chapter bugs me.....Kugo mentioned a "few days"....how long will this fullbring training last?

Also, hopefully Orihime will subdue Tsukishima.....nah, who am I kidding, she hasn't fought in ever and Tsukishima will probably be invincible; guy's got Aizen vibes.

I didn't mean actual retards my bad, and your right I know some kids like that who understand how bad Bleach is

where's the rating system for this by the way? weren't we making one like the naruto threads???

EDIT: G.A.G i agree I actually like it because it's hilarious, I just meant how could some one take it seriously and like it, like people on other threads since I don't think there's a true bleach fan with the gall to come here
    I understand...Some hardcore fans are a pain in the ass, like a guy I know...He appears to say shit about OP and other mangas and puts Bleach and Naruto on God Tier, especially Bleach.

Even if everybody says Bleach and Naruto are a pile of stinking shit nowadays, he doesn't give a fuck, says that everything is a lie and both are excellent. He doesn't even put solid arguments, like he's suffered a brainwash.

Here in Brazil we have the most hardcore fans of Naruto and Bleach ever, they don't have arguments to prove if both are excellent, just defend it with claws and teeth...This is bizarre.

My cousin is a big time naruto fan an even he'd tell you that naruto has a lot of fuck ups.

Quote Originally Posted by G.A.G View Post

Not being on Bleach's side, but Bleach is better than Fairy Tail because Kubo is so bad at writing a history that we laugh at the results, but Fairy Tail is a boring copy/paste of common shonen.
    I really have to disagree with this.

Sure, it was fun for a while to read BLEACH just to see how bad it is, but even that has limits, recently I reached mine and had to stop reading it. It's just so mind numbingly bland, like sitting in a dentist's office with cheesy wallpaper and horrible elevator music playing which waiting to get your teeth drilled. You wait and wait, wanting to just get it over with only for when they finally call you in that you realize this sucks no matter what point of the experience your at when your face is numb staring into a bright light for hours on end only to walk away feeling like crap when it's over.

Fairy Tail, for all it's short comings, still manages to hold my attention at least. Sure, it's not great and the build ups in it often lead to disappointment, but I still get more entertainment out of FT than I've ever gotten out of bleach. Maybe it's the backgrounds, I dunno, but I'll never be able to see bleach as the better manga.
    ... and? Are you expecting to see something witty here?

I lol'd hard as Hell when the anime didn't even bother to filler the Yammy fight (way to hype the 0 Espada there Kubo)

I lol'd twice as hard when I saw the official end to the Arrancar Arc on the anime with the credit reading:

"Arrancars Saga"

The END

Proper plural for Arrancar would be Arrancares there Kubo...

Sigh.
    Last edited by StrawHatRican; March 2nd, 2011 at 06:20 PM. Reason: This Fullbringer thing could be good...

Orihime was kidnapped!? *GASP*
    Everything's Eventual...

Quote Originally Posted by G.A.G View Post
    I understand...Some hardcore fans are a pain in the ass, like a guy I know...He appears to say shit about OP and other mangas and puts Bleach and Naruto on God Tier, especially Bleach.

Even if everybody says Bleach and Naruto are a pile of stinking shit nowadays, he doesn't give a fuck, says that everything is a lie and both are excellent. He doesn't even put solid arguments, like he's suffered a brainwash.

Here in Brazil we have the most hardcore fans of Naruto and Bleach ever, they don't have arguments to prove if both are excellent, just defend it with claws and teeth...This is bizarre.
    yeah people who won't even look at the evidence you give them are the most annoying, I have a friend who's a big naruto fan but at least he says what's wrong with it, he agrees with half the shit I say, he just likes it, I can't really be pissed at that kind of person, but the people you describe are just fucking annoying, I mean I'm a one piece fan but I can admit what's wrong with it.... which isn't much in plot line arts completely debatable
    Quote Originally Posted by GEPPETTOSMONSTER View Post
    My cousin is a big time naruto fan an even he'd tell you that naruto has a lot of fuck ups.
    yeah one of my best friends isna naruto fan boy to the extreme but he'll tell what's fucked up about it.... He hates sasuke with a passion, I think even more so then us because he's a naruto fan

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Quote Originally Posted by Robo Gorilla View Post
    If Chad is so proud of his Mexican skin, why does he transform so that it's no longer Mexican?
    Well, Hollows do have that Day of the Dead theme going on. Yep, heaven is Japan and hell is Mexico.

Has it been stated outright that Soul Society IS Heaven?

Cuz if that's Tite Kubo's version of Heaven...

Lul.
    Last edited by StrawHatRican; March 2nd, 2011 at 06:59 PM. Reason: I thought Heaven and (especially) Hell are still open for interpretation in Bleach.

If it came down to a choice between the Soul Society and Hell, I think I'd take my chances in Hell.

a mood come alive.

Amen to that.

Also, they kind of hinted that God (or whotever the Hell Aizen was after) is actually an IT.

So yeah, Heaven in Bleach can suck on a chode.
    Last edited by StrawHatRican; March 2nd, 2011 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Hueco Mundo seems fun..

Quote Originally Posted by Dervish View Post
    If it came down to a choice between the Soul Society and Hell, I think I'd take my chances in Hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawHatRican View Post
    So yeah, Heaven in Bleach can suck on a chode.
    Gonna have to agree with you guys.

I sure as hell wouldn't to live my afterlive in a feudal Japan setting where not only can you get diseases, be infested with poverty, you can die again.

Kubo's portayal of "Heaven" is nothing but melancholic.

Closed Thread

Thread Information